Worried Hyungs

Our Baby Bunny Golden Maknae

Chapter Text

May 2014

 

Jin's POV 

it had been almost a year when we debuted. I can still visualize that day, I was too nervous, we all were though Namjoon, Yoongi and Kookie are quite good in hiding their anxiety. Namjoon, being a leader, always see to it that he set himself as an example; Yoongi is just too much of an introvert sometimes though there were always moments that though he wanted to act nonchalantly, he can't cover his obvious concern especially if it involves our lovable maknae (I guess, Yoongi just simply waves the white flag with Kookie and just blatantly shows his concern); and lastly, our Kookie is just as introvert if not more than Yoongi, though he still manages to bond with the three noisiest in the group (when it happens, Kookie literally becomes a child, and we all love it).

Today marks the second month from the day Kookie became a high school student. I can still remember that day, he was so happy especially with his parents coming to watch his opening ceremony, we all were actually. We made sure that all members can come that day, we're all so proud. Hoseok and Namjoon kept complimenting how good-looking our maknae was on that day (he always is). Jimin and Taehyung kept an eye on our maknae the whole time. Yoongi was taking pictures of everything (Kookie) with his gummy smiles. And I was so proud like a parent to the achievement of his child. 

Today is also our rest day, so everyone is in the dorm, in our shared room to be exact, resting, except for our maknae for he 's in school, he will arrive a few minutes from now. I am watching a movie from my phone when Yoongi, open the door of our shared room to get out maybe to get some water. I hastenly got up when I heard Yoongi's loud "What, where is Jungkook?".

 

Yoongi's POV

We (the 6 hyungs) are all in our shared room when I suddenly felt thirsty so I got out of the room. I am on my second glass when a very anxious Sejin hyung open the door of our dorm. 

"Is Jungkook here?" 

"No, I thought you're going to pick him up from school?" 

"I did went to his school but he wasn't there, I asked inside but nobody saw him, there are only few remaining students there."

"What, where is Jungkook?" - I can't help but shout panicking. 

Sejin hyung was supposed to say something back when a very worried Jin hyung came out of our room followed by equally anxious four others. 

"Where is Kookie?" - Jin hyung asked.

"I don't know, Jin-ah, I thought the kid was bored from waiting and decided to go home on his own that's why I immediately came here when I can't find him in his school." - though calm, Sejin hyung is obviously getting more worried as minutes pass by.

"Kookie will never do that without telling you ahead of time hyung." - Tae said a matter factly.

"I'll go out again and look for him"

"I'll go with you Sejin hyung." - I volunteered.

"Me too." - so thus the rest. 

"Someone must be left behind in case Kookie gets home." Sejin hyung said.

"Jimin and Tae, just let us, hyungs look for our maknae. You wait here and call us if he arrives." - I said.

"Okay hyung." - they both agreed

We've been looking for Kookie for almost four hours already and we haven't received a call from Jimin and Tae confirming if Kookie's home already. It's almost 11:30 in the evening, and we are getting frantic as moments pass by. I am seriously close to being hysterical right now, we all are. Our maknae, is out there somewhere we don't know, and the infinite possibilities of bad things that happened or could be happening right now are not helping in trying to calm my nerves. 

It is so hard to look when we don't have any idea where to look. I was about to break down of worry when Jin hyung, received a crying call from Jimin telling that Kookie's home. We immediately went home, only to be shocked with what we're seeing, our precious maknae is covered with bruises and blood with Jimin and Tae crying on his side. Kookie attempted to get up and even appease our worries. 

"I'm sorry hyungs, don't worry, I'm ohh---" before he can finish his sentence, he lost consciousness.

"KOOKIE!" - we all shouted.