Beaten Maknae=Furious Hyungs

Our Baby Bunny Golden Maknae

On that same day

 

Hoseok's POV 

We are all currently in the hospital, waiting outside the room where Kookie is treated at the moment. I am not a violent person, I am far from it actually but after I saw the current state of our Kookie, I want to know the face of that someone who dares to lay a hand over our precious and give him/them the exact or twice the amount of pain I think our baby is suffering right now. We have different personalities in our group but we all get along well especially in trying to achieve one very important thing (us, hyungs), to protect our maknae at all times, but we obviously failed to do so.

 

Namjoon's POV

I always tried my best to be rational for the group, maybe because I'm the leader. I am always clumsy, that's why I'm called the "God of destruction" but none of it were conscious choices but now, I am tempted to forego of my rational self and let the "God of destruction" me take over but with an obvious purpose now and it's to destroy whoever did those horrible things to our maknae.

 

Jin's POV

While waiting for the doctor to tell us about Kookie, I did call our managers and Bang PD to inform them about what happened. I saw everyone's faces, I know we all feel the same, worried for our maknae but also furious for whoever the culprit is. I was temporarily destructed from my train of thoughts when I heard a loud sound from the side.  I was shock seeing Yoongi punching the wall, I've never seen him lost his composure before. The two younger (Jimin and Tae) immediately stopped him from punching the wall continuously before he break his own hand.

"Hyung, please stop!" Jimin begged while crying. But Yoongi seems to be deaf from anything, he was about to punch the wall again when Tae stated.

"Kookie will not be happy and he will surely blame himself if you will break your hand hyung."

It did stopped Yoongi but also made him crumbled down while sobbing. Yoongi is not unfeeling or anything, but he doesn't show emotions that much but then again, this is our Kookie we're talking about. It had been obvious from the start that we all have massive soft spot for our maknae and Yoongi had assigned himself as the leader of Jungkook's protection squad. Seeing Yoongi sobbing, we all can't help but sob too. 

"What's happening here?" Bang PD immediately asked when he arrived panting along with our managers.

"Kookie was beaten, he looked so broken, blood everywhere in his body. He's still in there, doctors still checking, it had been atleast half an hour already."Namjoon explained.

"Who could possibly do this to the maknae?" Bang PD asked more to himself.

We all have the same question in mind, who could ever do this, why Kookie? I was about to pull my hair from frustrations of attempting to find the answers when the doctor came out and looked at us.

"Who's the guardian of the patient?" The doctor asked.

"I am!" Bang PD immediately responded.

"The patient is out of danger for now, but we still need to do further test to make sure he doesn't have a spinal cord, head & brain injuries given the state he's in when he was brought here."

"Can we see him now?" I asked pleadingly.

"The patient is still unconscious and he will not be up at least for more hours."

"Thank you Dr." Bang PD said.

When the doctor took his leave, we were left silent for a while before Yoongi said in a very serious tone, gritting his teeth.

"We have to find whoever did this, nobody can get away with hurting our maknae."