When He Moves In the Dorm

Our Baby Bunny Golden Maknae

Namjoon's POV

Today is Sunday so the other members (excluding our cute maknae) and I are currently at the dorm. During our first meeting with our unbelievably shy and adorable youngest member, Jungkook, our manager told us that Kook will be moving with us in the dorm two days after which happens to be today. I don't know about the other members but I'm quite sure I'm excited. When I first met him I am already sure that I want to protect him from anything that might hurt him (though they call me the God of destruction), yes, I know for now, he needs protection since he is only 13 going on 14 but I know that I want to protect him even how grown-up he might be in the future.
Jin hyung is currently in the kitchen making whatever, Jimin and Taehyung are helping (?) him but base on the number of times I heard the loud voice of Jin hyung, who is usually very very calm ("put that down Tae", "you will cut yourself Jimin" and etc) they are obviously doing a horrible job at it. Hoseok is dancing to whatever playing in the radio whereas Yoongi hyung is sleeping in the couch despite the commotion and I am just enjoying observing it all unfolds while waiting for Hobeom hyung (our manager) and the latest addition to our dorm. After few minutes, I heard a knock on the door and since I am the only one available at the moment, I open the door. "Hyung, good morning" I acknowledged our manager; when he moved forward to enter, a smile automatically plastered on my lips when I saw the cute little Kookie behind him. "Hello maknae, welcome!" I put my arm on his shoulder as we both enter the door.


Hoseok's POV

I was dancing when I saw our manager come in so I stopped what I was doing and went to Yoongi hyung instead to wake him up. "Hyung, Hobeom hyung is already here", I repeatedly called his name and I am silently praying for my dear life while waking him up since we can bother anyone while sleeping but never ever bother a sleeping Min Yoongi if you want to continue living that is. Yoongi hyung move from his slumber, and I'm already anxious but I was sidetracked when Namjoon entered with our cutie maknae, Jungkook. Namjoon's arm is on Kookie's shoulder and Kookie looked so shy, it makes him more adorable. My fear for Yoongi hyung's temper momentarily forgotten and I hugged out now blushing maknae. "So cute" I squeezed his cheeks. My fanboying over the maknae hastily ended when I heard a harsh sound coming from the very couch that the "Min Yoongi" was sleeping just moments ago. "So lou..." Yoongi hyung's sentence was cut off when he saw Kookie standing beside me, the frown on his face was automatically change with a smile (once in a blue moon occurrence) and I know that I have Kookie to thank for that, for literally saving my life. 'I owe you my life, I'll be good to you forever maknae-ah' I dramatically cry in my head. 

 

Yoongi's POV

I am in my dreamland or maybe not (I prefer not to dream honestly, it's tiring) when I was disturbed by a repetitive calling of my name. I open my eyes with obvious scowl plastered on my face and I was so ready to snap and maybe wring the neck of whoever is disturbing me from my precious sleep ("So lou...") but the frown automatically change into a smile when I saw the cute little thing with his innocent doe eyes standing beside Hoseok. "Good morning hyung, good morning Jungkookie", I greeted them with the widest smile I can muster. "Good morning", our manager greeted back. "Good morning Yoongi hyung", the youngest greeted shyly. The shy greetings automatically draw an 'ohs' and 'ahs' from everyone including the people I supposed came from the kitchen (Jin hyung, Jimin and Taehyung). He is a really really cute little brother, I'm not even joking. 

 

Jimin's POV 

Hobeom hyung already left and we are currently eating the food that Jin hyung, Tae and I made ( honestly, it was just Jin hyung, me and Tae just fooling around). Everyone is chatting but it's obvious that we are giving majority of our attention to our silently eating maknae. In every bite he takes he makes an appreciative face. "This is really good hyung, delicious!" he animatedly told everyone in the table with a big smile and then turn shy again the minute he realized what he blurted out. "Thank you maknae-ah", Jin hyung gently told Kookie while the rest of us are just pleasantly look at them. When we're done eating, Kookie volunteered to wash the dishes, we did not allow him at first but when he unknowingly pouted, we just gave in given that Hoseok hyung will help him. 

After we cleaned up our dorm and ourselves, Jin hyung told us to sleep, Kookie immediately drifted to his dreamland while the rest of us just looked at him and commented in chorus how cute and innocent he looked. I am definitely excited to be training with our little bun (he looks like a bunny especially when he smiles with his slightly larger two fronts teeth).