Day 2: A good morning, food and rap?

Roadtrip!!!

Jungkook sighed, feeling a weight on his chest. Groaning, he opened his eyes and found two heads resting on his chest. Maya was was hugging his right arm, their hands intertwined, while Becca was pressed up to his right side, her arm slung around his waist. He gently tried to push them both away. "Stop moving" Maya ordered, looking up at him. 

"Don't you ing dare go anywhere" Becca growled. 

Jungkook playfully glared at them. "Why not?" he asked. "Maya's and wants to help you out" Becca smirked. Maya choked on air and coughed. "You didn't have to say it like that" she managed in between coughs. Becca merely smirked and shared a look with Jungkook. 

Jungkook looked down and noticed his morning wood. "Well, since you helped me out last time, I think it's only fair if Maya gets to help me out now" he said, eyeing his girlfriends. "My thoughts exactly" Becca commented and got up. "I'll go fix us some food, have fun"

The door slammed shut behind her and Maya nervously looked at Jungkook. "Come here" he whispered, cupping her face and kissing her softly. "You don't have to if you don't want to" he said softly. Maya shook her head and roughly kissed him. She wasted no time sliding his boxers down and wrapping her hand around his length. He moaned at the contact, immediately bucking up into her hands. 

Maya kissed her way down his neck, leaving a few marks. She left enough room for Becca, who would get her chance later. She tightened her grip around his length and started pumping it. She sped up, only to slow down before speeding up again. Jungkook threw his head back and moaned loudly. " babe" he moaned. 

She chuckled and guided his hand to her . He wasted no time sliding a finger in, his thumb toying with her . She rested her head on his shoulder, her pants washiing over his skin. He smirked, slipping a second finger in and speeding his movements up. 

Maya did the same and together they chased their s, coming almost simultaniously. 

"You and Becca fooled around before I woke up, didn't you?" there was no anger or mocking, just genuine curiosity. Maya nodded. "We did, Becca got off, but she would't let me come" 

Jungkook chuckled. "She planned this"

"I think she wanted an excuse to eat the brownies they have in the restaurant on her own" they both chuckled and got cleaned up. They quickly got dressed and gathered their stuff. They walked out and dumped their bags in the SUV, taking off to find Becca.

"Hey es, had fun?" 

They whipped around, seeing Becca in the passenger seat, her feet propped up on the dashboard.and blasting loud rap music. 

"Ya got food?" Jungkook asked, leaning on the open window. Becca threw Maya, who had already gotten in the backseat, a package of food. The girl smiled and turned the younger girls head towards her own, pressing a kiss to her lips. Becca smiled and kissed her back. Jungkook patiently waited untill they were done, looking around. 

A poke to his cheek broke his trance. "What?" he turned his head to Becca. She giggled and poked his cheek again. He just stared at her. Becca made a kissy face, puckering her lips. Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and pulled her face closer to his. "My little baby" Maya whispered in the backseat. "OUR little baby" Jungkook clarified, before pulling Becca in a passionate kiss. 

She was panting a little by the time he pulled back. He smirked in satisfaction, taking in her red lips. "Can I get my breakfast now? I'll eat you for dessert later" he whispered in her ear. Becca froze, blushed and smirked, running her thumb over his lower lip. "I'll be waiting for that" she whispered. Maya smirked. "I'm gonna be filming that just so you know" 

"Do that and I'll tie you up and make you come as many times as I can without actually ing you" Jungkook growled. 

"Woah, protective much?" Maya mumbled. "No one can see what's mine" Jungkook said. 

Maya and Becca simultaniously smirked, an idea starting to form in their minds. 

 

////

 

“Money's the motivation,
Money's the conversation,
You on vacation, we gettin' paid so
We on paycation, I did it for the fam
It's whatever we had to do, it's just who I am
Yeah, it's the life I chose
Gunshots in the dark, one eye closed
And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove
You can catch me kissin' my girl with both eye closed
Perfecting my passion, thanks for asking
Couldn't slow down so we had to crash it
You use plastic, we 'bout cash,
I see some people ahead that we gon' pass, yeah!"

Becca and Jungkook rapped. Maya bobbed her head to the beat, laughing her off. 

“I never fear death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am,
Only God can judge me, now”

they all sang together.

“ONE SHOT, EVERYTHING RIDES ON TONIGHT
EVEN IF I'VE GOT THREE STRIKES IMMA GO FOR IT,
THIS MOMENT, WE OWN IT
AND I'M NOT TO BE PLAYED WITH
BECAUSE IT CAN GET DANGEROUS
SEE THIS PEOPLE I RIDE WITH
THIS MOMENT WE OWN IT”

they screamed. They bursted out laughing, Jungkook clenching the wheel, Maya sprawling out on the backseat while clutching her stomach, Becca doubling over hand covering . Their laughter eventually died out and they listened to music in silence for a while, the others surprisingly being okay with the hip hop/rap music blasting from the speakers. 

Becca and Maya were engrossed in their phones, Jungkook focusing on driving. He was taking them to a city he had been for a fansign, knowing there was a mall the girls would enjoy. 

Meanwhile Maya and Becca were texting eachother:

Jungkook rolled his eyes, hearing the notifications go off everytime they texted. "You guys can talk you know" he said. "Nope, not about this with you here" Becca said, resting her hand on his thigh. "Holy thighs" she mumbled when she felt the muscles flex. Jungkook chuckled. 

"How are you two so cute, like stop doing this to my poor heart" Maya groaned, dramatically clutching her heart. 

"We'll buy you chicken for dinner" they said, not paying attention to her dramatic acting. "Really? YES!!" Maya celebrated in the backseat. 

 

////

 

"Ughhh" Maya groaned, dropping on the bed.

"I told you to stop eating didn't I?" Becca chuckled. "Yeah yeah, just go and have fun with Kookie. I'll just be here and die" Maya groaned, clutching her stomach. She had eaten way too much chicken. Becca leaned down and softly kissed the girl. 

"Take some pain killers and try and get some sleep. Call if you need us or if something happens" the younger said.

"Yeah, just go. I'll be fiiine" Maya smiled and waved her off. 

Becca nodded and ran outside, where Jungkook was waiting in the car. They had planned to go out with the three of them, but Maya got sick so they dropped her off at the motel they had found earlier that day. 

"Hey, is she allright?" Jungkook asked concerned. Becca nodded. "Yeah, she's taking you out on a date tomorrow, she wants us to go right now" 

Jungkook revved up the engine and drove off.

 

///

 

"" 

Becca screamed, her hands buried in Jungkooks hair, her back arched up. Her shirt was thrown over the drivers seat, her pants and underwear somewhere in the car as well. Jungkook had barely managed to park the SUV in an empty parking lot before he jumped on her, throwing her to the backseat and roughly kissing her, sliding inbetween her legs. 

Their clothes had come off in a hurry, the articles thrown every way possible. Jungkook had kissed his way down her body and was currently on her , two fingers pumping in and out of her at a fast pace, curling around. Becca tightened her grip on his hair, tugging harshly, her hips bucking on their own. Jungkook suddenly pulled off and leaned up to kiss her again, biting on her bottom lip.

He flipped them around, so she was on top. "Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah? You can ride my face untill you're dripping " he sang in her ear, his voice low and husky. She groaned, praising and also cursing herself for letting him listen to bedroom songs. He smirked and slapped her . "Ride my face baby" 

She groaned again, nodding and straddling his head, her right above his mouth. She sank down, his tongue slipping in effortlessly. She threw her head back, screaming in pleasure. " Jeon- I'm" she babbled as Jungkook grabbed her and flicked his tongue against her . "JUNGKOOK" she screamed, coming on his face. 

He lifted her up and guided her to lay down, snuggled up to him. He his lips, tasting her on them. "You're amazing baby" he whispered, kissing her lips. Becca moaned quietly, tasting herself on his tongue. 

"You're even better" she whispered.

They smiled at eachother, snuggling for a little longer.

 


A/N:

Song mentioned in this chapter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYQ1Okyi3g4