Where we gonna get the car tho??

Roadtrip!!!

"ROADTRIP MOTHERERS!!" 

Jungkook and Maya looked at Becca, who excitedly clapped her hands, smiling and looking way too pleased with herself.

"Baby, we don't have time. I can't get free days, I have schedules to follow" Jungkook said, running a hand through his hair. Becca pouted. She really wanted to go on a roadtrip. 

" schedules. We need a vacation, and by we I mean you. You need a vacation" she said, cupping Jungkooks face and squishing his cheeks together. Maya giggled at the antics of the girl, knowing she could get a few days of off work. Jungkook shook his head.

"Come on Kook, she's right. You were in the hospital, I don't think anyone would mind" Maya said, wrapping her arm loosely around Becca's shoulders who, in turn, wrapped her arm loosely around Maya's waist. "We'll be gone for a few days only. They wouldn't miss you at all. Becca can get you a few free days" 

Jungkook looked at the two girls, both wearing hopeful expressions. He ran over the options and consequences in his head. His hyungs would get angry, but they would understand. The managers would have to go through the girls first, and he knew they couldn't handle the two when they were ready to fight someone. Becca would probably take care of the food along with Maya, who would also get all their clothes ready. He himself could drive, so that wasn't a problem. They all had enough money to pull the trip off. 

There was one problem.

"Where are we gonna get a car?" 

Maya froze, having forgotten about that. Becca merely shrugged. "We steal one of BigHit's cars" 

Their mouths fell open. They hadn't seen that coming. Becca easily matched their surprised looks with an innocent smile of her own. 

Jungkook was the first to come back to his senses. " we are not stealing one of the company cars, are you insane?" he hissed, glaring at the younger.

"Actually, it's not that bad of an idea" Maya said quietly,

Becca looked at Jungkook in triomf, as if to say I told you so.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He didn't want to destroy their plans, but stealing from the company, even if they returned it later on, was crazy. He wouldn't let the girls go through with it, even if he really did want to take them on a roadtrip and show them places they hadn't seen before. 

 

////

 

"I can't believe him, like does he even care about what we want?" Maya growled, dropping her body on the bed. Becca sighed and dropped down next to the elder. "Don't be like that hun, he is worried about his managers and stuff" she said.

Maya rolled her eyes. "It's not like you can't get him a few free days" 

"Maya, this is all part of the plan" 

"Plan? What plan? The ?" Maya questioned.

Becca smirked. "Pack some clothes for the three of us, I gotta call someone" 

Maya gave the girl a look and did as she said. Becca dialed the number of Bang PD and waited for the male to pick up.

"Hey PDnim, I had a question. We want to take Jungkook on a roadtrip because appearantly the can drive and didn't think to tell us" Becca paused listening to the other. "Yeah, but can he get a few days off? Perfect, thanks. You'll let the others know?" Maya threw the first bag on the bed, a second one following shortly after. 

"Okay, I want eight days and we're stealing a company car, bye PDnim" Becca ended cheerfully.

Maya raised her eyebrows. "We can get eight days and a car?" she asked. "Fam we even get a small amount of money for fuel. He's putting it on my bankaccount as we speak" Becca grinned.

A moment of silence followed. 

And then both girls started screaming, jumping up and down in excitement.

 

////

 

Jungkook laid on the couch, looking up at the ceiling. He heard the girls scream through his earbuds, but he didn't get up and check what they were doing. It wasn't that he didn't care, it's just that he didn't want to disappoint them anymore than they already were. He sighed, covering his eyes with his arm. 

"What to do?" He mumbled to himself.

He turned up the music playing in his ears and let everything be for now.