Drivers license??

Roadtrip!!!

Jungkook opened the door, casually strolling into the dorm. He dropped his bag on the couch and shrugged his jacket off, letting it fall to the ground. He grumbled something about cleaning up later to himself. 

The dorm was silent, except for Maya's singing accompanied by the sound of running water. Jungkook knew better than to interrupt the girl in the bathroom, so he set out to find Becca who he hadn't seen or heard yet.

Walking into the bedroom he stopped, taking in the blanket burrito on his bed. "Becca?" He asked. The girl didn't reply.

"Hey kookie" Maya greeted, stepping into the room, in the middle of tying her damp hair up in a bun. "Hey babe" Jungkook pressed a soft kiss to her lips, smiling as they parted. "I think Becca is listening music, so that's why she hasn't heard you yet" Maya said, giggling.

Jungkook smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. Becca finally noticed them and gave a small smile before turning her attention back to her phone, continuing whatever she was watching. "Yo fam, pay attention to us" Maya poked the mountain of blankets the younger girl had wrapped her body in. Becca gave her an unamused glare and ignored them both.

"Baby" Jungkook plucked one of her earbuds out of her ear.

"What?" Becca asked. "Pay attention to us. We haven't been here all day" Jungkook kissed her cheek. Maya sidled up behind the girl, kissing her cheek as well. "Kook is right. You must have been lonely"

"Nah mate, I had youtube and tumblr and all the time of the world in the bathroom" Becca grinned. Jungkook and Maya laughed. That was typical Becca. While Jungkook had been stuck in the studio for practising the whole day, Maya had been out for work all day and Becca had stayed home. Giggling, Becca wrapped the blanket tighter around her shoulders.

Jungkook frowned seeing a sliver of skin. "Baby are you wearing anything?" He asked.

"Nope" Becca to her back, looking from Jungkook to Maya and back.

"Bish what?" Maya said. "I'm just in boxers, which are probably Jungkooks but i don't care they're hella comfy. I took a shower earlier and was to lazy to search for a shirt and pants" Becca explained.

"Wow, I'm done" Maya laughed. Becca rolled her eyes and shut the girl up with a short kiss.

Meanwhile Jungkook still stared at the youngest. "You are amazingly weird"

"Thanks babe. Now get out and let me put some clothes on" Becca shooed the two out. Jungkook and Maya made it to the living room, before they busted out laughing.

It took a good five minutes before Becca emerged from the bedroom, dressed in a red hoodie and black sweatpants. "Y'all happy now?"

"Very" Maya kissed her nose, which Becca scrunched up slightly as she did. Jungkook smiled and wrapped the girls up in a hug.

"Damn I missed u two" he mumbled. The long hours of schedule were no joke and he didn't get to contact his girlfriends as much as he would like. Maya and Becca relaxed in the hug, both silently enjoying it.

"Hey Kookie Becca and I found some pretty interesting info today"

Jungkook hummed. "Oh really? Tell me"

"So appearantly you have your drivers license" Maya said.

"That's true. I have my drivers license" Jungkook agreed, pulling out of the hug to look at the girls, confusion clear on his face.

"You guys do know what this means right?" Becca stepped back. Maya and Jungkook shared a look.

"Uhm what does it mean babe?" They said in unison.

"ROAD TRIP MOTHERERS"