Get the car fam

Roadtrip!!!

Becca and Maya sneaked out of the bedroom, carrying two large bags each. They found Jungkook on the couch and dropped their bags,smirking at each other before both jumping on him, crushing the poor boy. 

Jungkook grunted in pain, Maya's elbow painfully digging into his stomach, while Becca pretty much crushed his legs. "Get off" he groaned, lifting Maya's body up and dropping her on the floor, before turning his attention to Becca. "You too" he growled. 

Maya didn't give him the chance to reach for Becca as she jumped on his back. "Run fam" 

Becca scrambled up and stormed out of the door, bags thrown over her shoulder. Maya ran after her, grabbing her jacket and the remaining bags. Jungkook shouted, running after the two, grabbing two of his jackets, knowing at least one of the girls had forgotten to grab one. Laughing like maniacs the three chased each other through the dark streets of Seoul. 

Luckily the dorm wasn't far away from BigHit's office so they reached there in no time. Jungkook reached the doors first and caught Maya when she tried to run past him. He wrapped her up in his arms and they shared a kiss, before Becca stormed up to them. Maya let go of him and stepped aside, fully anticipating what would happen.

And happen it did.

Becca slammed into Jungkook, sending them both stumbling back. Jungkook grunted when he hit the door, wrapping his arms tightly around the short girl. Maya laughed hysterically, seeing the terror on their faces as they realized they were going to fall. Jungkook literally fell through the door and landed on his , pulling Becca down with him and causing her to land in his lap.

Both looked at each other, silently checking if the other was allright when Jungkook fell back and closed his eyes chuckling softly. Becca watched his face contort in slight pain and pressed her lips to his. Jungkook immediately kissed back.

"All right kids, get up. No ing in public" Maya giggled as she walked in and kicked Jungkooks leg. The two broke the kiss and threw her a playful glare. Maya laughed and helped Becca up. Jungkook smiled, watching the two as he got up.

"So now what are we doing here?" he asked, wrapping an arm around the girls, standing in between them. "Getting a car" Maya answered.

Becca shrugged Jungkooks arm off and ran into the building. "YO PDNIM WHERE YOU AT?" she screamed.

She dissappeared into a room, slamming the door shut behind her.

Maya and Jungkook shared a look and waited patiently for the girl to come back.

 

////

 

"This is highly unusual, I hope you realize that" Bang PDnim said, looking at Becca.

"I know, but we really need to do this with Jungkook" Becca said.

"Why?" 

"Science" Becca answered, smirking. Bang PD handed her the keys to the car he promised her, along with an envelope. "Take good care of Jungkook. He really needs this, they work to hard sometimes" he said.

"Thanks man. And don't worry, I aced my martial arts classes." Becca skipped out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Bang PD smiled, shaking his head. "Kids these days"

 

////

 

"Hurry up Becca" Maya groaned, pacing through the hallway. Jungkook grumbled, focused on his game of piano tiles. Maya sighed and sat down next to him, watching him play. "She's taking long" 

"She has barely been gone for two minutes" Jungkook said absentmindedly.

"Still, too long" Maya whined.

"Have some patience babe" Jungkook said.

"Let's go bishes" Becca strolled past, her heels clicking on the floor. How she had managed to run in them was beyond any of them.

Maya jumped up and followed her, Jungkook pocketing his phone while following as well. They reached the black SUV parked outside and Becca threw Jungkook the keys. Jungkook caught them and looked at her. "PDnim gave me the car we got eight days off, get in losers we're going on a roadtrip" she yelled, getting into the car.

Maya laughed and climbed in the back, seeing as Becca had claimed shotgun earlier that night. Jungkook swallowed and got in the car. "PDnim allowed this?" he asked unsure. "Becca is a savage so yes, he allowed this" Maya said, strechting out on the backseat. "I may or may not scare them a little, you got eight days off, appreciate my efforts" Becca smiled at him.

Jungkook laughed and started the engine, slowly driving away. "You two planned this" 

"Can't blame us for wanting to spend time with you" Becca and Maya said in sync.

Jungkook smiled. Eight days with his girls and a car. 

They would make some good memories, he thought as the car drove down the road.