Hope

Stupid Anxiety
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Park Sora

The changes in her body repeatedly shown weeks by weeks. Kyuhyun obviously noticed how his wife now set on constant good mood whenever she got up in the morning. Sera would give him a morning kiss then run straight to the big mirror by the corner of their room, stand sideways to check on her baby bumps that gets bigger and bigger each day. As for Kyuhyun, he notices something else gotten bigger and rounder just as her tummy and he sometimes would have to turn his gaze away from those things if he doesn’t want to get aroused by her.

Her appetite went crazy in after the fourth month, he remembers her as someone that don’t eat much yet taking her dessert very well. These days Han Sera could go to an Italian restaurant and ordered two portions of different pasta then finished them in one sitting—which seems hilarious in his eyes since the only thing that got bigger are only her belly and her s while the rest of her body stays thin.

Sera is doing her morning routine, checking her reflection in the mirror, lifting her pajamas up so she can see her bump then smiles proudly to her own reflection. Kyuhyun always suggested her to begin taking pictures of their baby’s growth for a keep-sake but Sera only frown whenever he reminded her about that. She’d always say they should do that from the first time they know she’s pregnant, not when the bump just started showing.

“Nothing looks ier than seeing your morning show, Sera-ya.” He chuckles, commenting her from their bed as he watches her admiring herself in the mirror.

“I look fat, don’t I?” Her eyebrow curls, worried that somehow the changes in her body would affect his desire over her.

“Of course you look fat.” He removes the blanket then takes his steps towards her, give a kiss on her shoulder and up to her heck, “You’re pregnant, Sera. I’ll be worried if you don’t get fat.”

He turns her body to face his to give himself a chance to rub her belly and while doing so, he nonchalantly lift his gaze up towards her chest. A playful smirk just draws on his face to the sight of those fuller and rounder assets she has.

“They’ll get bigger than this too, you know.” She pinches his nose, taking his gaze back to her eyes. “At least you’re enjoying something from my weight gain.”

“You look hot.” He slowly moves his hands from her belly upward to caresses her s, “Soon enough I will have to share these with our baby, so I will take my time to cherish them while I can.”

“They will look ugly as hell when I begin to lactating our baby, have you read the book I gave you about feeding?” She moves her hands away from his face to support her hips, giving Kyuhyun a better access to touch her.

Kyuhyun nods, “Those pictures are scary, but it’s natural.”

“So you won’t be disgusted by then?”

He laughs in instant, “Han Sera! You really judge me badly this time. You think I’m in love with your s? No, I’m in love with you. It’s the steps you have to—well, we have to—sacrifice for our baby and I don’t mind. As long as he grows up healthy because he gets all the nutrition needed from you.”

“SHE.” Sera punctuate her words. “I know our baby is a girl.”

“We won’t know until tomorrow, chagi. Don’t be too sure.” He pulls her to give her a big hug while he still can comfortable do it, before her belly got even bigger. “It’s a boy.”

“Why do you want a boy anyway? Isn’t it better to have two girls in the house?” She lifts her face up while pressing her chin on his shoulder.

“Because I can’t wait to teach him how to play soccer—“

“Which you don’t play.” She cuts his words with her cynical tone.

“I can’t wait to show him how to fix things around the house, so later on when you need help you can just ask him.” he kisses her forehead, “And I’ll feel at ease whenever I leave you home alone, because I know another little man is looking after you.”

“Aish, sound to me you just looking for a little assistant and an excuse for me not being mad when you go on overnight trip.” She sinks her face in the curve of his neck, breathing the scent of him that she loves.

He chuckles softly then hugs her even tighter, but both of them part their hugs at once when a firm thud came from her belly.

Sera widens her eyes to look at him while he’s doing the same, both try to confirm what they just felt to each other.

“Is that?” He speaks first.

Sera nods repeatedly and begin touching her belly again, trying to feel the thud that’s fading away. “It’s the first time she does it.” She confirms.

He cups his own mouth to hide his shrieks then get down on his knees in instant to level his face to her belly. Lifting his hand to touch her soft skin then feels the firm thud one more time.

“Oh my God, he’s kicking, right Han Sera?” He lifts his face to look at her only to see Sera’s tears escaping her eyes.

“Kyu, this is amazing.” She quickly wipes her own tears, somehow feeling nostalgic to the sensation she feels right now. “Oh God, I thought I’d never be able to feel any kicking in my tummy ever again.”

He smiles, he understand what she means. This must be the stage she felt back then before she lost her baby, the kick from the inside just reminded her how miraculous it is to have a living thing that’s growing and moving inside her womb and she’s overwhelmed by the sensation.

“Aegi-ya,” He whisper to her belly, “Do us a favor and kick oemma for some more. She likes it when you greet her that way and appa likes it too.”

Sera takes his hand and pulls him to stand up, she just wants to hug her husband right now. Because a thank you will never be enough said to express how much she’s being thankful of his presence, the words ‘I love you’ won’t cover what she feels for him. She’s overjoyed with the new life he gives her and she just can’t express her gratitude enough to the man that already fought so much for her.

She wraps her arms around his waist, her lips are tracing his skin and she kisses him repeatedly once she reaches his lips. Slowly moving her hand behind his nape to deepen their kiss, delivering all the great emotion she feels inside her, pressing herself to him while she can still glue their bodies so close like this.

“Sera, this might lead to , you know?” He smiles in her lips, teasing her.

“Why? Does my appearance turns you off now?” She pulls herself away from her, looking slightly offended by his rejection.

“Is it safe?” He places his hand on her tummy and gently caresses it, “Our baby, will he be okay if I poke his head repeatedly with my thing?”

She lost her cool and laughs immediately, she can’t believe no matter how smart Kyuhyun is, he’s just so innocent—near idiotic—sometimes.

“Don’t laugh, missy! I really am worried.”

She shakes her head then kisses him again, more demanding this time. “Do it while you still can be on top of me. As she grows bigger, I’m going to constantly be on top.” She whispers seductively. “And did you know? Pregnant girls got their hormonal hike that makes them all the time, so I might get multiple s this morning, don’t let me down.”

With that command, Kyuhyun lowers his kiss to her neck and gives Sera what she asked.

 

*

 

The trip to the doctor finally tells them that she’s carrying a baby girl, he just nods along when their ObGyn told them that and the smile on his face gets bigger once he sees how excited she is with the news. To Kyuhyun, it doesn’t really matter whether he gets a boy or a girl, as long as Sera and their baby are healthy.

“I hope she looks like you, Sera-ya. I can’t really imagine a girl looking like me.” He takes her hand on the way to the parking lot.

“Aw, don’t be like that. I bet she’ll look really pretty. I wish she gets your gene though.” She lets him opens the door for her then adjust her sit comfortably.

Kyuhyun gets into the car from the driver side, buckle himself then turns on the engine. “What happen to your gene? Look at you, big round eyes, cute tiny nose, high cheekbones, sharp jawline any girls would want your gene Sera-ya.”

She scoffs then look away to see the passing scenery from their moving car, “Heart failure risk also. I don’t want that gene to be transferred to her.”

He bites his lips, not knowing what to say to his wife to keep her worry away.

“But, I’m so glad that we’re having a baby together no matter what,” She clears the air around them by changing the gloomy topic, “I mean years ago if you come towards me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter