Dance Training!!

One of a kind singer !

(Jieun POV)

"Today is the dance training !! I m so  tired !! I m pretty sure their going to call me to wake up !!" i said to myself

i went to the kitchen and ate my breakfast which was cereal and coffee...

*ring ring *

'I should check the caller id...' i thought..

"yup..its them.."

"Hello..i know..dance training...i get it..so don't disturb me..i trying to eat breakfast..sorry ..!" i hang up..

I think this is going to a routine for me...

(SM artist POV)

'what?!" Eunhyuk said..

"She hung up..she say she knows about dance training..she's eating breakfast.." Donghae said..

"How did she know we're going to call her?" Taemin ask

Everybody was dumbfounded..

(Jieun POV) 

I m now on the way to the dance studio to meet the rest...But I think i m going to enjoy dance practice today...

"I m here...!" i yelled and went in..

Everyone was sitting on the floor discussing about something..

"Lets start the dance Training !! " Taemin shouted hyperly..

'kids, crazy about dancing !' i said to myself..

All of them taught me different types of dances..Taemin and Eunhyuk show off their dancing skills which made the others angry..it was chaotic cause the won't focus by teaching one by one but somehow i manage everything...

4 hours later.....

"Thats it for today..!" Eunhyuk announced...

Everyone was panting due to teaching too much till their energy ran out..As soon Eunhyuk oppa said that,everyone practically ran out of the room.. leaving me and Eunhyuk oppa ALONE !!

He suddenly said "How was today dance training ?"

"urm..it was okay..somehow i could manage..but everything was out of place.." i said and he chuckled..

"That how they always are.." he said.

Suddenly everything was awkward...i tried to break it..

"Eunhyuk oppa must be very busy with super junior schedules..i really appreciate it for helping me to train while you yourself have alot of work.." i explain to him..

"It's actually quite fun being able to train you..so don't think that  you're burderning anyone.." Eunhyuk oppa said

i just nodded my head.."Thank you oppa...i should hurry back now.." i was about to leave when he suddenly pulled me into a hug..

(eunhyuk POV)

When she was about to leave..i quickly hug her..I didn't know why i did that..

"Can we stay like this for 5 more minutes?" i whispered to her ear..

she just stood there being held by me..soon i let her go..

(Jieun POV)

He let me go...I quickly bow and left the room in a hurry...I was so shock..

'What is this feeling in my heart ?!' i practically scream in my head..

(Eunhyuk POV)

'what is wrong with me?!' i said to myself..

But a moment ago...i didn't want her to go..Argh !! i think i m going crazy !!

"Could be i like her?" i said softly to myself...