Debut stage ! Meeting other idols !

One of a kind singer !

(Jieun POV)

*ding dong*

i was playing my guitar to release the nervousness for later performance when the door rang..'who is it" i said through the speaker..

"It me..manager oppa.." it replied i let him in..

Manager oppa told me my shedule for later..Since i still had 6 more hours before performance..i practice my vocals and dance steps for 2 hours..after that manager oppa came back to talk me to salon to get ready...

When we reach the salon..it was big and famous because alot of idols/actor/actresses goes here..

"Impress huh?" manager oppa said to me

"Yup..its my first time being in a famous salon.." i said honestly..

"Don't worry..you will get used to it..you will be coming here alot i tell you.." he said

i just nodded my head in agreement and went inside..

One of the stylist saw me and quickly smiled.."You must be Jieun..We're your stylist etc..We will be working with you from now on..so lets get along well.." She said and the rest of them waved at me..

i bowed and smiled at them..

"Well then..lets get started " i just nodded and followed what she said..

"you have nice and smooth face..i think basic make up will do it.." She complimented me

"thank you er..unnie..is it alright to call you unnie?" i ask

"yup..since all of us are older than you.." she said and continue to do her work but first she ask me to change up to my costume/clothes..and then did my make up..

"Ok now..we're done..you look cute and pretty at the same time.." she complimented me again..And this is what i look like :

"wow ! " was all i could say as i stare at the mirror infront of me..

"let me tell you something jieun..Among all the idols, you are the only one who can look this pretty naturally..Others have to usually put alot and thick make-up just to get them pretty ..." Stylist unnie said..

i was still amaze...Suddenly manager oppa snap me back to reality..

"Jieun! lets hurry or we will be late.." he said

I quickly made my way back to the van..And manager said to me, "When we reach there..i bet that all the idols will stare at you.." he said

"Don't tease me !!" I said and pouted..Manager oppa just chuckled..

"Is SNSD unnies there?" i ask him

"Yup..they also have their performance.." he said , i sigh in relief and soon we reach KBS music bank...

Just like what manager oppa said, As soon as i step out of the van, everyone was looking at me which made me stuck closer to manager oppa..And then he whispered " Like i said.." as though he was proud that he was right..I was defeated..

"Jieun !!" Someone from far called me..I could see sunny unnie rushing towards me..

"Wah !! you look like a doll...!! i wanna keep you to myself all day..!" Sunny unnie said

"Stop hogging her to yourself !" Sooyoung unnie help me..i thank her..

"Today, you're sharing the waiting room with us..so relax.." Taeyeon unnie calm me..i just nod my head.

All of us gathered infront of the director including other idols and listen to whats going to happen..After done talking .,The director look at me and called me out..

Jessica unnie push me to the front..i was frozen on the spot..

"You must be the new Solo singer rookie..urm Ji Eun-shi right..?" he ask me..i just nodded

"Why don't you introduced yourself to everyone here.." he suggested..

"My name is Ji Eun..i m the new solo rookie..so please look after me.." i introduced and everyone was staring at me.. 

"You really look like a doll.." One of the staffs said..

"Thank you.." i bowed 90 degree..

Soon all of us when backstage and get ready..as i did at the salon..i had free time..so i met alot of idols there...The most nicest and friendlier  was a group called Boyfriend..

After 30 minutes..it was my turn to perform..The staff pass me my mic and went onstage..As soon the song started , i started singing..Soon the song ended..I could here cheering and clapping being heard.. i look and saw everyone was smilling and cheering for me..i thank them and went backstage..

I saw manager oppa and he congratulate me...he said "Good job out there.." 

I went to check my phone..alot of text messages i received..It was from Super Junior oppas,Shinee oppas,Fx unnies..My best friend Hyerin also sent me a congrat msg..Not long after i read all the messages, Mom and dad called me saying they watch the programm on tv and said they were proud and happy of me..

What shock me was that Even Boss ,Mr Lee Soo Man , called me and told me i was great...I m Really HAPPY !! SNSD unnie came and gave me a hug each !! I seriously love them all !! 

it was almost 9 pm and everyone was tired..All of us went back and had good rest...There's going to be more schedule for tomorrow so ...Wish me good luck !!

 

Ending Picture ! : Sopretty !!