They like it ??

One of a kind singer !

(Jieun POV)

What ?!! i was so shock to see the article on the internet..It was practically everywhere...

"I m so screwed !" i said to myself..

"yup..you are..so what you're going to do?" Manager oppa said from behind me..

"not helping here.." i said to him

Suddenly my phone started ringing...

"yeoboseyo...boss...yes,i will be there soon as possoble.." i said to boss on the phone and hang up..

"i m dead" i said to manager...I got ready and wore this :

(kyuhyun POV)

Boss called me and he wanted to meet me...!! I m so scared now...All the members wasn't helping me which kind of annoyed me.. I was on my way to SM building to meet boss..

As i walk along the corridors,everyone was looking at me as they walk by which made me very irritated but i just kept it cool..

I knock on the door and walk in..i saw Boss and Jieun inside..they were waiting for me..I greeted them and avoided looking at jieun after what had happen...

(Mr LSM POV)

When the doors open.it revealed to be kyuhyun..As soon as he was in the room,she was nervously looking at the floor..

Those two were so awkward with each other ..."They're so cute" i said softly..

"I m here to discuss with the two of you about this .." i showed them the article..They quickly look away from the paper i showed them..

"Boss, we can explain..During that time, Jieun was going to fall of stage so i quickly catch her but it suddenly happen.."He said and trailed off..

"is that true jieun?" i ask her..she just nodded her head..

"Aww...too bad !  i really think that the both of you were going out..You guys would make such a cute couple.." i said honestly to them.

Kyuhyun and Jieun gave me an are-you-insane look to me..I just smiled to them..

"The respond was such a hit..All the fans love it...They said you guys were such a match,or you guys were so cute etc.." i explain to

"are you serious boss?" jieun ask me

"yup..if don't believe,check this papers.." i handed to them and the hurridly check it

They were so surprised looking at the papers...

(Jieun POV)

Are the fans insane or something?? how could they say that we would be a great couple...!!

While we were reading the paper..i didn't realised that i and kyuhyun oppa was so close..When i look up,our eyes met..we look away from each other...i,on the other hand was blushing madly..

'hopefully he doesn't see' i thought..

(LSM POV)

I was watching them the whole time..when their eyes met each other,jieun was definitely blushing like crazy which cause her face to be so red..while kyuhyun was scratching his neck  nervously..I would really like it if they went out...

An idea pop on my head...

'Maybe i should be a matchmaker for them..' i thought

Jieun and Kyuhyun doesn't know whats waiting for them..