SM Family Outing..Not quite

One of a kind singer !

(Jieun POV)

Yay ! Going out with SM Family!! I can wait !

(SM Family POV)

"Since we're going out..Where should we go ?" BoA ask

"How about the mall? Its been a long time we've been to one.." Hyoyeon suggested..

"SURE !! ITS A GREAT IDEA !" Zhou Mi scream..

"This might be bad idea.." Sungmin whispered to Ryeowook

"His switch has been activated.." Yuri said

'This is bad !!' Everyone thought

Jieun look at us with a confused face..

"When we talk about mall..Zhou mi will always be the first one..when its on..we're doom.." Taeyeon explain to jieun..

She understand the situation..

"First..i need to change my clothes ..i dont like going out wearing this.." Jieun said

We all agreed and waited for jieun outside her dorm..She came back after 15 minute wearing this..:

(Jieun POV) 

I swear..every clothes that i wear..all the guys will always stare at me..

Soon all of us depart to the mall...but once we reach..Hell broke lose..The freaking mall was having a sale..

"Its 50% off !!" Zhou mi shouted which caught attention..Sungmin oppa and ryeowook oppa had to hold onto him..

Everyone was practically having alot of fun..

"At this speed..you going to get lost easily.." Someone whispered to me..

I turn to see it was kyuhyun oppa..

(kyuhyun POV)

I whispered to her..But after i said to her..i realised that i couldn't see the others..

"Looks like we got separated from the others.." I said to jieun..

"ah..its true..but i m sure everyone else is having fun especially Zhou Mi oppa.." She smiled..

"hey..since we're together..want to go and check thing out ?" i ask her..

She happily nodded..

"so..when you come to a mall,what shop do you go to ?" i ask her,,

"A shop full of cute stuffs" She said quietly..

"Then lets go.." I grab her hand when to a shop full of plushies..

"wow..." Jieun was practically looking at each of the plushies..

"How cute.." i said

"huh?" she look at me..i was shock that she heard me and quickly distracted her..

"do you want this?" i pointed her to the doll :

(Jieun POV) 

After i saw the bear that he pointed..I quickly smiled and nodded my head..

Kyuhyun oppa bought the bear for me..i was so happy that i got a cute bear ! Kyuhyun oppa is such nice guy ...Plus he's handsome and sings well...wait a minute ! did i just thought that cho kyuhyun was handsome ?! 

Suddenly my phone rang...

"Hello..." i said

"Jieun-ah...where are you ?? " Sunny ask me

" At a plushie store.." i reply

"Are you alone?" She ask again

"Nope..with kyuhyun oppa..we kind of got separated from all of you.." i explain to her..

"Ok then..Meet us at the 2nd level escalator..we are all there.." sunny unnie hang up..

"So who was it?" kyuhyun oppa ask

i told him it was sunny unnie and she ask us to go to the 2nd level escalator where everyone was waiting..Soon we reach and everyone had a relief face..

"Lucky you're still alive.." Tiffany said.."we all thought you guys got chased by fans.."

I saw everyone and stop at sungmin and ryeowook oppa..

"What happen to them ?" i said pointing to sungmin oppa and ryeowook oppa

"They tried to stop Zhou Mi oppa from destroying the store and customers there.." Seohyun said

(SungMin POV)

I walk towards hyoyeon with a pissed face..

"Don't ever suggest of going to the mall ever AGAIN" i said to her.

Hyoyeon just nervously gulp and said "Mianhae oppa"

(Kyuhyun POV)

Spending time with Jieun alone just now was worth it..Hehe...I wish i could spend the day with her longer though..

Eh?! Could it be that i like her??! Think straight kyuhyun...she's your hoobae !!

(Jieun POV)

I went towards Zhou Mi oppa and smiled at him..."Did you had a great day oppa?" I ask him..

All of them gave me an are-you-insane look..

"I had fun..by the way...i bought all these clothes for you...so here.." He gave the bags filled with clothes..

"Thank you oppa !" I flash him my killer smile..

(Donghae POV)

'Screw you Zhou MI...!!!' i thought

I also realised that Jieun was carrying a purple-white bear...It must be kyuhyun who bought for her..Screw you kyuhyun..you got to spend time with jieun ALONE !!..

(Jieun POV)

"urm...oppas,Unnies, we should get home now..its getting dark now.." i said

"Jieun is right..we get going ..all of us have schedule tomorrow so need get alot of rest..." Siwon said..

Soon everyone manager came and pick us up..Tomorrow my big day need to be prepared..