Gayo Daejun + accidents..

One of a kind singer !

(Jieun POV)

I'm sweating from top to bottom !! I m just done with my last rehearsal..Yes..i m doing rehearsal for Gayo Daejun! time fly so fast that the year is ending..

Everyone was doing their last rehearsal before going for the real recording...Everyone i mean all the idols..!!

After 2 hours 

I m now getting ready before going on stage to perform my song..Unnie was really happy that she was with us and she got to meet her favourite boyband Beast..

Unnie dress me up like this :

Soon recording started..but somehow it didn't seem like how we rehearse..there was alot of mistake done..Somehow i felt a little disappointed but just went to finish the filming..

All performance ended and everyone was invited on stage to begin the countdown to the new year...The MC ask everyone to sing a long...I was standing next to super junior oppas..

Somehow i had a feeling something bad is going to happen..The stage wasn't that big to fit all of us and the rest of idols and we ended up pushing each other..

i was now standing at the edge of the stage..trying to prevent myself from falling but too bad..In the end i ended falling but someone catch me..I was closing my eyes afraid of the fall but i felt something soft on my lips..I open my eyes and saw that it was kyuhyun oppa who caught me but our freaking lips were met !

Everyone around us look so shock and speechless..Even the fans who were there was shock..

We quickly got up and went far from each other..

'We kissed !! i m going to die !' i thought in my head

Argh..i surely going to bash by fans !!

(Kyuhyun  POV)

i saw that jieun was about to fall and quickly catch her but our lips met..her eyes were close maybe because she knows she going to fall..

After that we pulled away from each other...

'stupid stage ! why must you be so small!! I m going to get it from her fans' i cursed myself

i nervously look at her but when our eyes met,we look away from each other..

C'mon ! it was an accident...!! It was the stage fault!!

After the show was done..we got backstage and quickly change ...I was trying to avoid jieun..but what the heck? i bump into her..

"i m really sorry about just now.." i apologise but not looking at her

"Its okay.you were just trying to prevent me from falling"Jieun said nervously..

It was so awkward that i wanted to ran away...we then greeted and left..

"Articles are going to come up.." i muttured to myself..

On the way back to the dorms,All the hyungs were looking at me..

"What?!" i yelled at them,they look away afraid of me

Soon after reaching the dorm..i on my laptop and saw something that made me pissed

"Super Junior's Magnae Kyuhyun and Jieun Kissing on stage.." It wrote

My hyungs at the back saw it and there were also starting to panic..

"Scandals..Fans angry..Trouble" Heechul said word by word.. Things are getting complicated for me !!