six

ANIMOSITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

**

 

Almost a month of knowing each other Mina and Sana have gotten really closer. Even though they’ve been both busy with respective works they still managed to find time to contact each other. Sana didn’t know why but she felt really happy whenever Mina asks her how her day went by or did she stressed about a meeting or just random stuff that Mina asks.

Sana’s relationship with Jaebum have been push and pull she can’t really tell her parents about Jaebum yet because she’ll know that they will be disappointed and Mr. Minatozaki isn’t the one to take disappointments easily. Sana is sure that when she tells her father about it he’ll be pulling some major changes in the company and she doesn’t want the partnerships between her and the Im’s be on line with it.

 

“Mrs. Im here is your schedule for this week.” Sana’s secretary said when she entered the office.

“Thank you.” the secretary smiled before leaving the file on her table.

 

Sana looked at it and a small smile was plastered on her face. She is definitely going to use her vacation next week.

 

--

 

Mina is taking down notes while Jaebum speaks in the meeting. After almost an hour of explaining things here and there the meeting adjourned. She followed her boss into his office before watching him slump his body on the couch.

 

“How was the meeting earlier?” Jaebum asked while loosening his tie “Do you think they’ll take it?” Mina plays with her pen before nodding “Well I don’t know but Mina please arrange my flight for the Brit Conference in England next week.”

“You’ll go Sir? I thought you said you won’t come?”

“Father wants me to, just arrange it okay? And while I’m gone give me updates here.”

“Yes Sir.”

 

--

 

The following week was light since Mina doesn’t have to stress herself too much. It’s really nice when your boss is abroad and you have more time to relax.

So when Mina received a message from Sana asking her if she’d like to go on a beach trip with her she didn’t hesitate. They are friends now right? There’s nothing wrong with accompanying your friend to a beach trip. And she’s free so why not just join so she won’t be alone.

 

“That’s right Mina nothing’s wrong with going out with a friend. Accompany her and then it’s cool.” Mina said to herself as she packed her bags.

 

//

 

After debating whether she’ll go to Dahyun or not she chose to just pay her a visit. She even brought some food with her. Nayeon rings the bell but gets a surprise when it wasn’t Dahyun who opens it.

 

“Taeyeon unnie.” she mumbles looking at Taeyeon

“Ms. Im.” Taeyeon moves to the side a bit to let the latter enter the apartment.

 

When Nayeon got inside Taeyeon ushered her to the living room. She already visited Dahyun’s place a lot of times before but never did she came across with Taeyeon. She knows that Dahyun is living alone here.

 

“Dahyun’s not here.” Taeyeon spoke with her arms crossed “I’m not supposed to be here too but I had to check on her.”

 

Nayeon hasn’t heard much about Taeyeon because Dahyun rarely speaks about her. She only knows that Dahyun hated Taeyeon’s strict-ness and how she only thinks about the company. Nayeon assumed that Dahyun and Taeyeon aren’t really close since.

 

“I brought some food for her. When did she leave?” Nayeon asked

“I don’t really know.” Taeyeon shrugged “I heard you and my sister fought that’s why she’s been really off these days.” Taeyeon’s voice wasn’t accusing but Nayeon knew she wasn’t really cool with it.

“We had a misunderstanding that’s why I’m here.” she answered looking at her hands “I want to apologize to her.”

 

“I don’t really know what happened between the two of you and I know it’s none of my business.” Taeyeon started “And you definitely only hear bad things about me from Dahyun.” she smiled a little “But I know my sister, this thing she’s doing for you or because of you.. it only means she’s serious with you Im Nayeon.” Nayeon felt something in the pit of her stomach when she heard what Taeyeon just said. “Ever since Dahyun was young people have always taken advantage of her.” Taeyeon brushed her hair against her hands “Dahyun’s been through a lot and maybe that’s why she became like that.” She laughed “A rebel you know.” Nayeon nodded her head listening intently to Taeyeon “When Dahyun makes a decision it’ll be hard for her to change her mind that’s how she is. This thing with you and her I hope you’re into it just as she is.”

“Unnie.”

“I’m not threatening you or anything. I just want you to know that whatever happens Dahyun is still my sister and I only want what’s the best for her.” Taeyeon walked closer to Nayeon who was sitting in the couch “So I’ll do this one thing that would make her happy.” Taeyeon smiled “I want you to visit our company and sign the agreement for the partnership.”

 

Nayeon couldn’t decipher whether she heard it right. The Kim’s agreeing to the partnership? Finally after more than 10 years of wooing them they agreed.

 

“Thank you.” was all Nayeon could answer as she reached for Taeyeon’s hand

“Welcome.”

 

The two were cut off when someone suddenly entered the room and it was non-other than Dahyun. Dahyun looked at Nayeon first then to her sister then back to Nayeon again.

 

“Na..Nayeon?”

“I guess I’ll see you soon Ms. Im.” Taeyeon said before walking away and passing by Dahyun

 

When Taeyeon was gone Dahyun still looked clueless on what happened. She froze on her spot so Nayeon had to walk all the way over to her. The older noticed the bandage on her hand. “What happened to you?” her tone was worried as she inspects Dahyun’s hand carefully “Dahyun-ah?”

“I was just careless.” Dahyun answered mindlessly “What are you doing here? And why were you talking to my sister?” Nayeon didn’t answer right away instead she kissed Dahyun’s broken hand.

“I’m sorry.” she said looking straight to Dahyun’s eyes “For what I did. I’m so sorry Dahyun-ah.”

 

Before Dahyun’s face was emotionless but after Nayeon apologized her expressions softened. She really can’t stay mad at her for long. “I’m sorry too.” She answered Nayeon as she pulled her in for a hug. She really missed Nayeon’s warmth.

“I miss you Dahyun.” Nayeon said in her neck

“I miss you too.”

 

--

WARNING: mentions of in the following context

 

It was a boring morning for Chaeyoung, she’d been staring at her canvas for about 3 hours already and she hasn’t done any progress at all. Tragic day again she thought getting up from the stool. She opens her phone and saw some messages from her sister.

 

Seungwan unnie:

 

Chae would you like to drop by at the company later?

 

Seungwan unnie:

 

There’s this dinner with the CEO of JYP ENT. Do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter