four

ANIMOSITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

**

 

It’s the weekends and Sana’s got nothing nice to do in their house so she decided on visiting Mina. Ever since Jaebum moved out of the house Sana didn’t really want to stay so much in here. She finds no reason to stay here at all well maybe other than she didn’t want her parents or JB’s family to question why she’s not living there anymore.

 

After packing a few of her things she immediately drives on the way to Mina’s apartment. On her way there she is thinking on how to tell Mina about her plans when she finalizes her divorce with JB. Sana badly wants Jaebum to sign the paper but they guy is really being hard on her.

 

 

--

 

When Sana arrived at the apartment she knocks on the door a few times before opening it. Mina gave her a spare key that’s why Sana can go visit Mina anytime she wants. When Sana got inside she sees Mina walking towards her while rubbing her eyes. The latter surely just woke up with the state she’s in now.

 

“Morning boo.” Sana greets sweetly opening her arms for a hug. “I’m sorry did I wake you up?” Mina shakes her head cutely before launching herself on Sana’s embrace. The older girl smiles when Mina started burying her face on the crook of her neck. Sana surely enjoys when Mina gets clingy.

“I missed you.” Mina says almost whispering. “The bed feels so empty without you there.” Sana’s smile grows wider with Mina’s confession. “Hmmmpphh Sana.”  If only she could move here with Mina. If only things were easier for them.

“Yeah I missed you too.” Sana answers while caressing Mina’s back.

 

//

 

 Months ago

 

Sana just finished a conversation with her father when the doorbell suddenly rings. She immediately got up from the couch and opened the door. A guy was holding a bouquet of roses and a big teddy bear in his hand. Sana looked at him slightly unsure whether he got the address or not.

 

“Mrs. Im Sana?” the guy asked making Sana nod. “These are for you! Uh madam I need your signature here.” the guy handed Sana the flowers and the gigantic teddy bear.

“I uhh yeah thanks.” She puts the bear down first before signing the paper.

“Thank you Madam! Have a wonderful day ahead.”

 

When Sana got inside she immediately read the card. She furrowed her brows when she saw who the sender was.

 

Flowers for the beautiful lady reading this.

Hey I’m really sorry I hope we still can talk things out honey.

 

-JB

 

Sana crumpled the paper and threw it away. She left the flowers and the teddy bear on the living room as she stormed off to her bedroom.

 

Ever since she found out about Jaebum’s activity behind her back Sana did some little investigating. She even hired a private detective to know what Jaebum really did. Of course she was hurt when she found out that Jaebum had been seeing girls behind her back just a year after their marriage. She always knew that JB is a player but she thought that maybe he’d change even a little when they got married.

 

She knows that her and JB’s marriage is just an arraignment but they’ve been together for almost 3 years she thought that Jaebum felt even just a little bit of something during those times. Sana may not admit but she did love Jaebum and it did hurt her feelings knowing he was just cheating on her.

 

--

 

Jaebum’s meeting just ended when he received a call from his old pal Minhyuk asking if he’d like to have lunch. After clearing his schedules for that afternoon Jaebum met up with Minhyuk. He and Minhyuk met at a golf match almost 3 years ago when their parents were both sponsors of the event. They were introduced to each other and they instantly became friends.

 

“Thought you couldn’t come bud.” Minhyuk greeted bro hugging the latter. “It’s been a while Jaeb.”

“Yeah I know.” JB chuckled patting Minhyuk on his arm. They looked at each other before laughing. “You got darker though.” JB took a seat followed by Minhyuk. “So that’s what Arizona did to you?”

“It’s really sunny there Jae.” He shook his head “I swear if Dad sends me to a place like that again I won’t go!”

 

Jaebum laughed once again before Minhyuk continued sharing his experiences on volunteering in America. Kang Minhyuk is the only son of Minister Kang. He’s set to take the position of his father in the future. He’s really a responsible man and a kind hearted one too.

 

“You’re acting strange buddy.” Minhyuk noted while they were eating

“Huh? What?”

“I mean you seemed occupied by something. Is there something wrong? Trouble in paradise?” Minhyuk’s voice was a little bit playful

“Something like that.” JB sighed making Minhyuk look at him. “I cheated on Sana.” Minhyuk’s face contorted “I know I’m a jerk.”

“Jaebum we’re friends but that is really low bud.” Minhyuk shook his head.

“I swear I stopped it before our 2nd anniversary!” Jaebum ruffled his hair in frustration as he looked at Minhyuk. “It was all a mistake! That night was a mistake.”

 

Jaebum knew he ed things up. He cheated on his wife with multiple girls but none of it involved feelings. All was supposed to be just for fun and a one-time thing.

He did felt guilty when one time after a business meeting he came home to a tired and waiting Sana at home. The latter waited for him since they haven’t seen each other for about 3 weeks. Jaebum realized all the good things that Sana had done for him. She is her wife and he needs to stop being a jerk and treat her like a princess.

 

“But this girl just came up to my office and she declared that she’s going to tell Sana I cheated on her and Hyuk I just needed to negotiate things with her! But then she suddenly kissed me and Sana saw us and and –“

“You messed things up JB.” Minhyuk sighed

“I know but I want her back.” Jaebum drank his wine “I will do anything to win my wife back.”

 

--

 

It has been a couple of weeks since Mina and Sana started exchanging numbers and the two have been constantly keeping contact with each other. There was even a time when Mina joked on taking Sana out for dinner and she didn’t exactly thought that Sana would agree.

 

Minatozaki Sana:

 

You still owe me a dinner Mina! You said you’ll take me out but you’ve been reasoning since. :(

 

Mina chuckled when she received the message from Sana. The older girl can be really childish yet cute at the same time but Mina enjoys it nonetheless. She hurriedly typed her reply with a smile on her face.

 

Mina Myoui:

 

What about tonight then?

 

It was faster than lightning when she received a reply.

 

Minatozaki Sana:

 

OKAY! Pick me up @ 7 :P :P :P

 

Mina shook her head as she got up from her bed. She’s definitely going to have to go out tonight.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter