two

ANIMOSITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

**

 

Mina smiles as she softly caresses Sana’s flawless face. She still can’t believe that someone like Sana is with her. She can clearly remember how she admired the beauty from afar before. She is someone Mina thought was out of her league.

 

“Hey babe morning.” Mina greets when Sana slowly opens her eyes.

“Hey…” Sana moves closer to cuddle with Mina “Why are you so up early?”

“I have work Madam.” Mina grins kissing Sana on the lips. “So you better get up now.”

“5 minutes I’ll get up.”

“Is it really okay you spent the night here? Hmm?” Mina hugs Sana closer kissing every inch of her face “What about –“

“It’s okay no one even goes to that house anymore.” Sana answers with a loving smile.

“I need to get up and prepare our breakfast.” Mina kisses her once again before getting up their bed “I love you babe.” Mina taps Sana’s nose “Get up now okay?”

“Hmmmpphh.”

 

//

 

It was almost a week after Nayeon’s birthday party and Mina has not gotten any news about her boss’ wife. Well it's none of her business actually but she still cared. Jaebum’s barely at the office too and he declared all his meetings to be cancelled. 

 

“Oh hey Mina there you are.” Mina was surprised to see Nayeon walking towards her. Nayeon rarely visits JB’s office unless there are meetings or special talks with their father.

“Miss Im.” Mina greeted politely “Mr. Jaebum is not here he declared all his meetings for today cance –“

“Hey my dearest sister! What is up?” Jaebum suddenly popped out of their backs. It surprised Mina to actually see her boss present. She thought Jaebum would be absent again for the day.

“What happened to you JB? You look like you haven’t slept for years.” Nayeon laughed as she started walking towards JB’s office.

“Hey Mina can you prepare me a cup of coffee? No sugar please.”

“Yes Sir!”

 

Mina watched as Jaebum opened the door for Nayeon and the two siblings got inside. She shook her head then went to the pantry to prepare the coffee JB requested.

--

 

“What happened to you? I heard that you’ve been cancelling meetings since last week.” Nayeon inquired sternly “If father hears this Jaebum I swear he wouldn’t like it.”

“I know I was just thinking about some things.” Jaebum sighed loudly taking a seat on his table.

 

He looked thinner and there are visible bags under his eyes. Nayeon knew something was up with her brother but she also knows how secretive her brother can be.

 

“Did something happen to you?” Nayeon’s tone was full of concern “You can tell me Jaebum.”

“Nothing it’s just that works getting on to me but it’s cool now.”

“Jae really?”

 

The two of them heard a knock on the door breaking their short conversation. Mina entered the room with a cup of coffee on her hand. She slowly made her way to Jaebum’s table before placing it down to his side.

 

“Thank you.” Jaebum said to Mina “Please check all my meetings for today and some stuffs I missed or documents please bring it here.” He said then took a sip of his coffee

“Yes sir.”

“Jae another thing why I’m here is that father’s been asking about the deal you have with the Chinese investors.”

“Damn I almost forgot! They’re being hard to get as usual.” Jaebum sighed once again “I’ll check on things later! Mina check on that too please.”

“Yes Mr. Im.”

“You better do or else you’ll get it from the old man.” Nayeon said once again before shaking her head.

 

--

 

It was almost 8 PM when Mina got off from work and the good thing was she didn’t need to go to work tomorrow since it’s her off. She smiled when she saw her mother tending to the customers inside. She slowly entered the crowded restaurant before someone shouted her name.

 

“Hey Mina unnie!” Tzuyu one of her mother’s tenants greeted her. “Unnie can’t greet you properly customers!” Tzuyu motioned at the customers “Auntie’s inside!” she pointed at the kitchen with a grin

“Another one here!” one yelled

“See you later unnie!” Tzuyu waved then walked towards the calling customer.

 

Mina entered the kitchen quietly and saw her mother preparing some of the dishes. She silently hugged her from the back.

“Mina!” Mrs. Myoui was surprised. She turned around and cups Mina’s cheek. “It’s always good to see you I’ve been looking forward so much for weekends.”

“Oh Mom I missed you!” Mina answered smiling at her mother.

 

--

 

Mina actually helps on the restaurant whenever she doesn’t have work or the night before it. It’s the only time she can help her mother with the work. Mina always did this since her mother’s small restaurant lacked the crews. It was only her mother, Tzuyu, her cousin Momo, a part time cook and sometimes her other cousin Joohyun.

 

“Gosh this is still the best teokbokki and rice noodles in town!” Mina praised while munching the food. “Mom you’re really the best!”

“Eat some more baby you need it. You’ve been getting thinner.” Mrs. Myoui added

 

“I’m home!!!” a brunette suddenly opened the door surprising everyone inside. “Oh Myoui you’re here?!”

“Hello to you too Momorin!” Mina sarcastically replied

“Well guess what I bought for us?!!!!” Momo shouted happily “JOKBAL!”

“I knew it.” Tzuyu shook her head so done with the older girl.

 

--

 

Sana opened the door of their home only to be greeted by silence. She and Jaebum haven’t talked properly she’s gone nomad the past week. She didn’t told anyone yet about her relationship issues with Jaebum too not even her parents.

She went straight to her bedroom and changed her clothes. She was tired of running away and she badly needs a rest.

 

“Can we talk?” Jaebum peeked slightly from their door. When or where did he came Sana didn’t bother asking.

“What are you doing here?!” Sana asked not getting up her bed “I don’t want to see you Jaebum.”

“Hey Sana can you just let me explain please?” Jaebum walked slowly towards the bed. He sat on the corner just close enough that she and Sana can talk face to face.

“What is there to explain JB?” Sana rolled her eyes “I’ve been thinking about this actually.”

“Sana it was a misunderstanding! I swear it was nothing.”

“Really? Well you still did it.” Sana looked straight to his eyes “How long has this been going?” Jaebum stayed quiet making Sana more impatient. Sana got up before speaking again “I want a divorce Im Jaebum!”

“You can’t do this Sana! I swear I’ll never do it! Please just please Sana don’t do this to me!”

“You know my father wouldn’t like this if he found out.”

“Sana please it was all one night stand! Just give me another chance. I swear I’d do anything.”

“You’re sick! You’ve been cheating on me on how many women Jaebum?!”

“Sana please I was drunk! You know when I get drunk I can’t think clearly!”

“I don’t want to see you again Jaebum please just leave.” Sana’s voice was tired. Maybe she was really tired of everything.

“Sana I swear on my father’s name I won’t do it again!”

“Please Jaebum I need to think.” Sana looked away “Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter