It's Seo Joohyun

Break Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls Generation’s Seohyun Opens up on Anti-fans and Criticisms, Jessica, on Break up, and Jung Yongwha

(Cosmopolitan)

 

Seohyun has been in the entertainment industry for a long time now. Eight years to be exact. Aside from being part of which is considered the most successful girl group in Korea, Girl’s Generation, she also starred in musicals, which were all successful. She appeared on dramas, where her acting was seen potential by the viewers. Her solo activities' success proved her talent as a singer and as an actress. It also proved that she is more than just Girl's Generation's youngest member. A lot of younger idols generations, including those are not, are looking up to her not only because of her success in the industry but also because of her good image. Due to her success in all the fields she tried to enter, criticisms and hate towards her and her group are not a surprise.

She's not the one to really open up about her personal life but in our latest sitdown with her, Soehyun opened up and answered questions she tried her best to avoid before. She opened up about anti-fans and critisisms, their former member Jessica, and Jung Yonghwa.

Soehyun said she wants the best for her Jessica Unnie, SNSD’s former member who they parted ways last July this year, in whatever her plans in life is.

"We got to do what we got to do.  I love for us to be together forever as a group but there are changes along the way in life that well all have learn to deal with and accept. That's just the way life is. I mean, as long as she's happy, and I believe that she is, I'm happy for her. I think that's the most important thing right now. For her to be happy and to do whatever makes her happy. She deserves it."

On how she deals with critisisms, she shared, "There are times that it's hard. Even though I’ve been dealing with it for a long time, I sometimes find it hard to deal with it. I think it’s not really something you can get used to. It’s like I’m under a microscope and people are watching my every move. I say something or I do something in an interview and some people always twist it into something negative. Some wishes for me to die or even to disappear forever. It's really hard but I just have to remind myself everyday that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter