six

hopelessly i'll love you endlessly

tittle: love rehab

genre: ??? just sugakookie flirting i honestly have no ide what is this

word count: 784

summary: sequel to love addict, the first drabble in this series. 

warnings: not proof-readed, also i've never flirted in my life so idek how to do this. it but i found this fic in my ff folder and decided to end it so yeah

 


It seems like forever had passed until he's standing in the middle of a lecture hall again, and he can't help but scan the crowd in search of a similar mop of dark hair. He's not there, Yoongi thinks. What did he even expect? He turns around to point at something on an interactive whiteboard, his voice echoing in the room - but somehow he can't focus at all.

An hour later he grabs his things, an ugly feeling settled in his chest telling him to go to the nearest store and buy his favourite, most expensive Insignias immediately. Hurrying to leave, he bumps into someone in the doorstep and takes a step backwards. Mumbling some incoherent apologies, he tries to bypass the person, suddenly feeling very irritated and ready to burst. Only when he hears a laugh echoing in an empty hall dares he to raise his head and frowns in his spot because , it's him.

He's slightly taller than him himself, it is the first thing the blonde notices. And damn, he looks absolutely stunning in a white turtleneck and black skinny jeans hugging his legs perfectly, strands of black hair strewn on his forehead loosely, giving him a look of a supermodel.

'Will you stop checking me out shamelessly and at least say hi?' The taller asks, wide grin almost slipping his face in two. Even his teeth are ing perfect, Yoongi thinks. The front ones stick out a little, giving him a look of a cute bunny, which does not cooperate with the rest of his body, especially these thighs you could let yourself be choked with and still felt blessed. He coughs, clears his throat, coughs again and straightens his back in a desperate attempt to get himself together before answering.

'Hi.' It's all that manages to come out his throat and he wants to punch himself right in face because you, you couldn't act more like a freaking high school girl!' I thought you wouldn't come.'

'I don't break my promises. Do you, Yoongi?' His name rolls of the black haired man's tongue in a way that makes Yoongi's insides flutter and he mentally snaps himself because damn, you stupid , get yourself in one piece before he runs away.

'It depends.' He doesn't say anything else, waiting for the other to ask, and Jungkook smiles, knowing what is it about - this game they both agreed to play. 'Depends on what?'

'On how much I care,' Yoongi tries to look as casual as possible, boney fingers playing with a hem of his briefcase and a satisfied smirk fighting to appear on his face while the other checks him out from head to toe, attempting for it to go unnoticed, but boy, doesn't it. The blonde mentally pats himself, happy with his decision of wearing his best leather pants and loose white shirt.

'And,' he continues, 'shall I say in this case I do care indeed,' Jungkook's eyeing him boldly, hands in pockets of these ing jeans, shoulder leaning over the door frame, his smooth yet masculine features making Yoongi's throat go dry.

'But how can I say you're not lying to me?' He teases, and he hopes Yoongi enjoys this game as much as he does. Dragging out the silence for a little bit more, challening the shorter to take the initative. Feeling the tension build up slowly. Now it's about who will break the stillness first, and Yoongi realizes this guy likes competitions a lot.

'Well-' he grunts to clear his throat, shifting from one leg to the other, trying to loosen his muscles that tense way too fast to be approprate in a public place, when an idea pops into his mind. 'We could start with a coffee, talk a little. If I haven't stopped, how much would it take for me to smoke?'

'A coffee?,' Jungkook raises his eyebrows. 'What makes you think I want to wait that long?' He asks, and Yoongi can tell how impatient he is, questioning himself how long has it been since he last got laid.

The blonde takes a step forward, then another, closing the space between them. The raven haired man's pupils widen, but Yoongi just passes him and goes down the corridor.

'You left me waiting for a week. I think it's just fair if you wait a little as well,' he says over his shoulder. Jungkook forces his fists to open, looking in disbelief at the other that stops in the door and smiles, his lips stretching in a gummy, defiant way. 'Patience's a key after all. Besides- something tells me you care too. So coffee?'

Jungook does not need to be asked twice.

'Coffee.'