one

hopelessly i'll love you endlessly

tittle: love addict

genre: fluff, drabble

word count: 357

summary: They've been friends for fifteen years straight yet he has never seen Yoongi blushing - until now.  


 

Hoseok's in the middle of his fifth cigarette when the door finally opens and a bunch of Japanese businessmen goes out; Yoongi is the last, shaking hands with every one of them and bowing repeatedly before catching sight of his friend and coming closer.


'How did it go?', the younger breathes out. Yoongi grins.


'They have agreed to everything.'


Not even five minutes pass and they're in their favourite pub, Hoseok's quick to order drinks and draw out a pack of cigarettes; his eyes widen comically when Yoongi refuses.


'You tryin' to quit smokin again? What's the reason this time, you gettin' grey?'


'Shut up, brat. You know I don't care anymore. It's because... of someone. Someone who doesn't like the fact I smoke.' They've been friends for fifteen years straight yet has he never seen Yoongi blushing - until now.


'Yeah? This someone must be important for you then.'


'Maybe. I might, or might not, care about this someone. Just a little,' the blonde agrees reluctantly.


'Considering the fact last time a girl had asked you to quit smoking you threw her out, I'd assume the first option.'


' off, smart .' Yoongi looks so funny when he's embarrassed and Hoseok decides to a little bit more.


'What's their name?'


'What?'


'Their name. A person that is more important than nicotine for an addict like you must have a name, right?'


'Jungkook,' the older mumbles. He takes a sip of his drink and frowns. 'His name is Jungkook.' And Hoseok can't help but smile.


'You like him, don't you?'


Yoongi stays quiet for a while. Finally he answers, his words slow, almost careful.


'I've met him during my management lectures. You know I always smoke while lecturing. When I was done, he came to me. We talked a little, I asked him out. He told me that if I don't smoke for a week, he'll consider it,' he takes a deep breath, suddenly looking Hoseok dead in the eye. 'You better keep the smokes away from me. For some reason - I don't know why - I really want him to say yes.'