Familiar Face from the FUTURE?!

Today I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe that I would see this face again."

~~~~~

Today I invited my fiance, Kim Taehyung, to visit my mother with me, of course, so that we could share the news of us getting engaged. My mother is already old and forgets things often and she might forget who Taehyung is despite our numerous meetings together. Anyway, we arrived hand-in-hand and we saw my mother relaxing at the front porch. She squinted her eyes and a huge smile was plastered to her face. I let go of Taehyung's hand as I ran towards my mother. 

"Eomma!" I said while running towards her, leaving the slowpoke, Taehyung, behind.
"Omo. It's my Joohyeon!" She said. 
We hugged each other very tightly. I missed her so much. 
"Have you been doing well, eomma? I missed you so much! I'm sorry if I couldn't visit often." I said.
"I missed you too, Joohyeon-ah! You're totally an independent woman now! I'm so proud of you!" She said while patting my back. 

Eventually, Taehyung came into sight, but he wasn't near enough so I detached the hug from my mom and dragged Taehyung closer to where we were. 
"Eomma, remember him?" I said while presenting my fiance.
My mom's eyes suddenly widened and her body stiffened. I was so worried at that point. Who knows what could be happening to her right now? 
Taehyung bowed and said "Annyeonghaseyo, eomoni. It's been a while." 
My mom suddenly cupped Taehyung's face with her hands and starts caressing it, she was teary eyed as well. At that point, I knew what was going on but obviously Taehyung didn't, and so he stood still while my mother seems to cry over his presence.

"Those eyes, that nose. That face. The EYELINER. Omo." She said. 
Taehyung just smiled at my mom's words and she suddenly hugged him while crying. "I missed you so much." She said while sobbing. Taehyung awkwardly patted my mom's back. My mom let go of the hug but she's still cupping his face while staring intently at it. 
"I can't believe I would see this face again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter