Recipe for Love

Today I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I cook with fillings and feelings."

~~~~~

Today I'm cooking, as usual, but today I feel really happy, so I cooked my favorite food, with a twist. I wrote this down as a new recipe in my recipe notebook and I noticed that I have a recipe that corresponds to the emotion I feel on a certain day. I have a recipe that I wrote when I was sad, when I was stressed, when I was bored. However, I only write these down when that emotion reaches its peak. So my recipe is like a journal, except that I associate my feelings with food because food is the best companion no matter what I feel. Anyways, I wrote down a new recipe today because I was praised by our choreographer so I'm really, really happy about that. After writing it down, I continued cooking and eventually ate it. 

The next day, I went home feeling nothing special in particular, so I don't think I'll be writing a new recipe until my friend, Wendy, called and said that she wanted to come over at my place to hang out. Of course, I said yes, and immediately cleaned up the place. After cleaning, I went to the kitchen to cook up something for us to eat. I was still cooking when she arrived so we stayed at the kitchen for a bit. She also knows how to cook and even how to bake, so she observed me while I was cooking. She then noticed my recipe notebook stored at the kitchen cabinets and she opened it. 

"Wah. Seems like you name your recipes accor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter