The Tied Knot

Today I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is the relationship that I've hoped for." 

~~~~~

 

"Ya, you should stand up straight. Be a man that she's going to be proud of." 

"Your bow tie is in the wrong place. Let me fix that up for you." 

"Here's your coat, fresh out from the iron." 

"Your hair!" 

"Your dress! It should flow out this way! Everything should look perfect!" 

Everyone was in a ruckus as the wedding approaches, a double wedding to be exact. Both parties are really busy making each other look good. Finally, when they're all done, the grooms arrived first, looking like chaebols. 

The guests start to fill in the chairs- all their family members, friends, all smiling as they enter the church. Eventually, the brides arrive and enter the church. They look like goddesses. Jin, one of the grooms, started to tear up already by just catching a glimpse of his soon-to-be wife. 

 

"Ya. Jin hyung! Stop crying. You're going to mess up your look." Jimin, the other groom apart from Jin, reprimanded. 

"I'm just really happy. This is the most beautiful moment in my life." He said while he's practically sobbing. 

"Me too but I don't want to cry yet. I want to look prim and proper upon facing my wife." Jimin said. 

The groomsmen and the bridesmaids went in, clad in a white motif, next is the ringbearer and the flower girls. Next comes in is the Jin's best man, Namjoon, and Jimin's best man, Jungkook, and the maids-of-honor, Irene and Joy. 

Finally, the beautiful brides, Seulgi and Wendy enter with their parents, putting everyone in awe as they walked along the aisle. As Jimin saw his wife, he can't help but cry as well. 

The brides reach the end of the aisle, their fathers formally handing over their daughters to their husbands, and the ceremony started. 

The ceremonies continued until, finally, the moment everyone's waiting for, came. 

 

"You may kiss the bride!" The priest said. Jimin and Jin quickly lifted the veils to reveal the beautiful faces of their wives. 

Jimin caressed the face of Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter