Pillowtalk

Today I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's a very cute habit."
~~~~~
 

Today I met up with my boyfriend at a cafe for our long awaited date. It's almost midnight and the cafe is practically empty with only very few people in here, but the cafe is open 24 hours so no matter how busy we are today, we can meet up here, but just for today.. Anyway, I didn't order anything yet as I was waiting for him and when he finally came, we ordered our drinks. Caramel Macchiato for me and Espresso for him. We talked about stuff and then suddenly, I caught a glimpse of 2 women entering the cafe and they were very familiar. I stopped talking. He saw my expression and how I directly stared at something. 


"Why? What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" He said.
"N-no. But I think we have to go." I said. 
"But we haven't even received nor paid for our drinks." 
I grabbed his hand and I was ready to stand up but it was too late. 
"Why? What's wrong Seulgi? I'm getting nervous." He said. 
The 2 women went to our table, I let go of his hand and I sat back down. 
"Hi unnie." I said with a frown. 
"Oh hello Seulgi! So this is where you hang out, huh?" Irene unnie said. 
"Well, well, well. It seems like you're hanging out with someone else. Mind to introduce him?" Wendy unnie said. 
He just smiled back at us and I can see and feel how awkward the atmosphere was. 
My unnies sat beside me while he sat alone at the other side of the table. 
"Well, who is he again?" Irene asked. 
"Alright. Fine." I said then took in a deep breath. 
"Irene unnie & Wendy unnie, meet Park Jimin. Jimin, meet my unnies, Irene & Wendy." I said while pointing out who's who. 
Jimin reached out his hand and my 2 unnies enthusiastically gave him an exaggerated handshake. Oh boy. This is so embarrassing. I facepalmed. 
"Hello Park Jimin! It's nice to meet you." They said.
"Jimin, let's go." I said and then I grabbed his hand again. 
I stood up. 
"Why? Why are you suddenly leaving us?" Wendy said. 
"Jimin! Let's go!" I said once more but Jimin pulled back and let go of my hand.  
"Why would want to leave your unnies? They seem like good people but I don't know them yet. This is the perfect time to get to know each other." He said. 
"He's right! Sit back down." Irene said. 
"This was supposed to be just for the two of us." I muttered while sitting down. 
Just then, our drinks came. 
"Thank you." Jimin said to the waitress. 


"So um, Jimin. Do you hang out with Seulgi often?" Wendy asked. 
"No. Both of us are very busy and it's hard to find the most convenient time, but we eventually make time to meet up and date." Jimin said. 
. I was busted. I glared at Jimin. 
"DATE?" Irene said. 
"You and him.. YOU TWO ARE DATING?! Daebak." Wendy said while pointing at us. 
"Why? It seemed like you didn't know?" Jimin asked. 
"Because we really don't." Irene said. 
"Seulgi, why would you hide something like this from u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter