Chapter Six: Happy Ending

What am I going to do

Yang Yoseob POV

I am so happy that he finally admit to me his feeling! Finally~ I had been waiting for this day for so long~ Junnie you dont even understand how much! Just how much i love you! I cant even describe what i am feeling right now... Just thinking about my tears fell and i started crying! The emotions are so hard to control~

No one's POV

Junhyung heard light sobs on his shoulders he didnt know what to do all he can think of is kissing his cheeks and wiping off his tears~ Junhyung started to panick when Yoseob cried even harder so he starts comforting him and telling him to calm down. Then Junhyung told the members to go out so he can deal with the situation.

After the members left an awkward silence followed.... Junhyung was the one who breaks the silence asking

"Yoseob tell me what is wrong?? Why are you crying??"

Still sobbing Yoseob answered "I...I haaddd beennn wai..waiting for this day for so long~"

Junhyung looked confues.. This day?  What was that suppose to mean?

Yoseob looked up and found the all twist up face of Junhyung.... He couldnt hold the laughter so he burst out into laughters and fell back on the bed!!! 

"Pabo Junnie!! Hahah..hah...." 

Now junhyung looks even more confuessed but slowly embrassment took over and he started tickling yoseob to tell him to shut up but all tickles do is the opposite. It made Yoseob laugh even harder so Junhyung had to change another way to shut Yoseob's mouth which is mouth to mouth~~

Slowly.. Yoseob quiet down and they started on each others lips~ Wanting to taste every single part of each other.. They fought for domination like last time and still the winner is Junhyung~

Slowly the sweet, candy like kiss became hot and wet, sliva dripping from the edge of Yoseob's mouth then Junhung uses his tongue to it into his mouth~ And for the next few minute all you can hear is the sound of waters, slicky and wet kisses and Yang Yoseob's high pitch, sweet .... Yoseob couldnt take it anymore He feel like his head is spinning and that the pleasure that junnie is giving him is too much!! WAY too much for him to handle so he starts to search for air but that only made things worse because when he search for air his mouth is moving and when it moves it activates Junhyung....

Yoseob did not get the air he wants but what he got is Junhyung's ~

He opened his eyes and looked at Junnie.. No.. Dont tell me.. HE IS HARD? Just by kissing? haha~ What a cute guy...

Yoseob chuckled a few times and seeing Junnie blush makes him wanna laugh more but he controled it.... Face turning red he asked..

"Junnie.. Do.. you by... any chance wanna do.. it?" Its kind of awkward to ask this because what if he doesnt want to? What if junhyung is not ready to take me as a real boyfriend what if he regrets... I.. Dont know... what I'll do without him..

Junhyung looked up from his pants and looked kind of suprised at what Yoseob just asked...

"If you dont want to.. then we dont have to... i can just give you a BJ if you want..." Yoseob sounding kind of opset

"I was waitng for you to invite me Seobie.. I had been waiting I wanted to do it so bad for so long but before i didnt understand this feeling but I guess I do now... " He looked at Yoseob start in the eyes and started stripping off Yoseob's clothe while kissing him....