Chapter two: Fixing our relationship

What am I going to do

No one's POV

Today is a very beautiful and shining day, Beast members wearing they're fabulous outfit taking photograph for they're "Good Luck" album. The choreographer had assigned the position for the six members. KiGwang, Doojoon, Junhyung, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob. This made an relief for Yoseob because a lot of the times he have to stand next to Junhyung. Its not like he doesn't like it but it make him really nervous and he will want to be better and more attractive infront of Junhyung. 

"Seobie!" Doojoon came walking toward Yoseob, hooking his arm around Yoseob. Slowly going down his back to his waist and rubbing his warm hand on Yoseob's waist. 

"Hyung! Stop please....." Yoseob can feel goosebumps on his spine so he slapped off Doojoon's hands off of his waist

Junhyung saw everything that happened and made his hands into a fist...

9:00 pm...

Back at the dorm, everyone was busy with they're own business some went shwoering and some changed into pajama's (not even bother to shower :P) and some took the advantage to go online.

These days yoseob had been really obsessed with Junseob's fanfiction which is about him and Junhyung.. Doing all sorts of stuff that he know will never happen in real life. He became more and more adictated to those fanfiction, that once he found one that says NC17 on it. 

Yoseob was pure and innocent so he didnt know what NC17 meant...

So he clicked into the link and read the story... 

When yoseob relieased the story was finished, He looked at himself in the mirror....

His face was as red as wine and his bottom was as hard as rock now that he understand what NC17 meant he made a side note to never ever read those ficiton ever again!

But the number one emergency right now is his d***, it hurts so much just leaving it alone but if he touch it then the member will hear him....

When he was still struggling to whether do it or not, the person he would not see the most right now came in....

Junhyung came into the room wondering where to find his favorite T-SHIRT go then he notice a all forzen, red faced and bottom hard Yoseob

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Junhyung's POV

OMG! What am I looking at right now... Yoseob is super Hot like this but why is his face so red like a monkey's . Whatever that's not the point, the thing is that he has a in his boxer... I bet my nose is bleeding already.. He just stared at me blankly for a few minute but quickly came back to life and start to dress up.

"Jun..Jun~ Hyung~ Please don't tell anyone...." Blushing so much on his cheeks Yoseob plead me

"Yah! If you dont do something to that of your's its going to hurt...." I said quietly

He blushed even more! How can he be this cute.... I cant believe it, he is just like a little puppy waiting for someone to hug it and kiss it

I walked near him but he took a step back

I took another step forward and he hits the wall behind him....

"Hyung~ What are you doing? Please stop" He whined

"Seobie I wanna help you... I can make you feel really good... Do you wanna try?" I couldnt wait for his answer I just roughly put my lips on his

The moment I touched his lips I felt like i just kissed a cotton candy! It's so sweet and soft I cant control anymore it feels so good that i feel like I can eat him uo whole....

Of course I didnt just think about it BUT I did it.....

Putting my tongue inside and obserbing ever single inch of his mouth..

"Ennn... Uhhnn~~ Hyung~~ Ahh... Please.. Ennn" Yoseob squeezing words in between kisses

His moans make me insane... And slowly mine started slowly raising...

"Seobie if you dont shut that mouth of your's I'm scared that I am going to break you apart!"

Finally letting go of him in a sweet and deep kiss to catch some air.

I looked at Yoseob into the eyes and started to move downward towards his . He resist a little putting his hand on top of mine. I looked up at him not breaking any eye contact then slowly moving again. When I finally reach his I couldn't wait but put my hand on it.

It twiched a little and i heard yoseob moan a soft "Ah" 

"How long have you not touched him?" I asked

"Emm... I dont.. really remember~" Yoseob answering with an impatient tone

He looked at me with those watery eyes telling me to go on to what I was doing before... I got the signal and started moving again... A little faster

With the boxer also on rubbing against yoseob's causing friction and it cause Yoseob to moan even louder. And it is that moan that activated Junhyung to take off Yoseob's boxer and throw him on the bed.

"Ah! Hyung! Hajima!! Andwae~~" Yoseob softly protest

"Andwae? You dont wanna do it? I asked

Yoseob frozed on the bed. Facial expression hard to examine his yes or no but after a few second of awkward silent yoseob speaked up

"Hyung~ Ma..Make.. me.. feee..el good~~Please~~" And that's all Yoseob had to say to motivate Junhyung

Junhyung wrap his fingers around yoseob's and start pumping it. As the rythum worked out Yoseob's Moan is all you can hear throughout the room with the watery sound of pre-come....

"Ah~ Ah~ Emm...." Yoseob controling his volume

"Uhh.... Emmm...Jun.. Junnie.. Ah~ " Yoseob pleading

"Faster Please! I wanna come so bad~~" 

" Come in my hand, I want you to come into my hands~" Junhyung said while looking at Yoseob in the eyes

Speeding up and down, faster and faster~ Yoseob pounted and followed by a moan is a mess of comes.....