Continue of Happy Ending

What am I going to do

Yang Yoseob POV 

"Ah..AH... Junnie hurry and take you clothe off.. It'sss Uh.. ahh... so unfair... Please Hurry!!" I whined

How did I get into this position..? Just a second ago we were kissing sweetly and stripping off clothe.. How did it become like this? How would I have a in my right now??

"AH... Junnie..Dun..dun.. tu.turn it.. on.. so.. faaaa..sssstttt...!!! I..IIII cant..tttt!! Ennn~ Uh~~" I cant take this anymore.. he is making me suffer so much!

Why is he just sitting there? Is it that fun to look at me when I want him so bad? How can he do this to me?....

Yong JunHyung POV

Haha! How can he be so cute~ I know he wants it really bad but looking at me with those watery eyes will only make it worse... OMG my jeans is so tight i wanna be in him but looking at him moving, in pleasure and calling my name just make me wanna more~ How can he have such a y, tasty body...

"Baby do you wanna come? What if I say I dont want to?" I asked the y Yoseob on my bed now his is full of pre-come....

"Ah~ Jun..nie.. wha..t ahhh.. do you want me to do?" He answered with a super impatient tone..I swear I can like eat him up right now, him until he cant stand anymore... But that would be no fun Right??

I climb on the bed and harshly pull out the in his tight hole... He gave me a low moan~ Then I pulled him up and whisper in his ear

"prepare yourself...if you dont..then~" I his eardrum... HE shaked a little "I wont put mine in and I'll give you a punishment" I let go of him and then climbed over to the bed I tooked out a lube and threw it to him... He looked at me face all red I dont know is it because the temp. is building on or is he mad at me but anyways he will do I bet so cuz I can see the he wants it really bad no doubt about that.... 

I sat back to my chair and wait quietly but impatiently at how and when Yoseob is coating himself and preparing his hole... 

No one's POV 

Yoseob didnt want to do it by himself because its really embrassing. He is a guy too He have pride too but he must do it because he dont want to get punished and he want Junnie really bad~ So he started to prepare himself by putting a little of that cold feeling liquid on his fingers and started circling his entrance then he poked one finger inside and starts sliding in and out.... Coating a few minute he added the second finger and starting picking up the past.. first slow trying to adjust it then speeding it ~~ Mouth opening and shut every time his fingers goes into the entrance... Playing around a little he started to scissoring himself, it feels so good Yoseob thinks he's going to melt...

Junhyung on the other hand is trying to keep his down trying to be patient.. BUT how can he be patient when your crush is infront of you ready for you to enter and coating himslef for you when you cant even taste him... What kind of consept is this.. I can like no longer hold it back so he asked

"Seobie.. Babe...Babe... Are you ready I can take this no longer..." But what he got in answer is and ahhh... 

Yoseob is sinking too much into the pleasure he couldn't hear anyhting anymore... While Junhyung was thinking whatever he is thinking, Seobie has already insurt the third finger... He cant even say another word so he started calling Junhyung's name..

"Hyung~ Junhyung... Ahh.. come.. and fill me ennn upp..... Junnie hurry please I can take no more!!" 

Junhyung impatiently took off his jeans threw it on the ground and climb over to Seob and put some liquid on his big and hard as rock ... Before Yoseob could say another word Junhyung shut his mouth and startes it and bitting it... 

Yoseob feel like he is going to pass out becuase all of the pleasure that junhyung is giving him.. before he could even think anymore Junhyung took out his fingers and roughly pushed his hard in Yoseob's opening and close tight hole~~

It was painful at the beginning but after a few more push the pleasure takes over the pain... All Yoseob feel now is heaven and the hard push of Junhyung's . It feel like his is going to come out of his stomach any time.. Every push harder than the one before.. Littlt by little taking away Yoseob's ability to think.. 

A few more push and Yoseob is at his limit but the BEAST behind him is not going to let him go that easily...

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~Dialogue from now on~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

"Ahhh!! Junnie..I wa..nt .t.t.t.ooo c...ome!!" Yoseob yells

"Not Yet Bab~" Junnie reply panting at the same time 

"Jun..niee... Jun..nieeeee.. Ahh.. Fas...ter... Plzzz..." That is all Yoseob manage to squeeze out! 

"Soebie do you love me? ANswer me... BABe" Junhyung asked

"Ya..yah.. Yessss... i..iii LLoveee UUU s.oo.soso Much...ch.." Junhyung is super satasfied~ 

"Goooooddd answer~~" Junhyung smiled "I will give you your reward~ Be ready and hold on tight dont slip...!"

A sudden fast made Yoseob jump~

"Hyun~~Hyungggg Ahhh... more~ ahhh~~ More!! Harder plzz break me apart!!" 

For the next few hours all you can hear is the sound of Yoseob yelling and and those embrassing sounds~~ 

~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~~>>~~> THINGS OUTSIDE THE ROOM~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Member: All quiet... (Yoseob yelling in the background) 

Doojun: I dont think they know where they are... 

Hyunseng: I agree 

Kigwang and Donwon nodding  

 

 

 

 

 

Author Notes: 

Thank you everyone for reading the story!!

My first time writng stories I know its not good but I am really thankful for those who are patient and finsihed the book this will be the end~~ I will try my best to write a better story!!

Thank You Everyone! Wish everyone is fine with the ending!