Chapter Five: Together Forever!!

What am I going to do

Yong Junhyung POV 

I pushed him on the bed behind him and pined his arms on top of his head. He protested, wiggling around on the bed making the bed all messed up and rankly. He wiggled a few minutes none of us said a thing he just kept on screaming let me go!! YONG JUNHYUNG!! 

I loved the way he called my name no matter how much times I heard it before and only him can make me feel that way. All parts and sides of him~ Everything about him is important to me But will he understand? Will he accept me? A few minutes ago I broke his heart... He probably hate me now but I dont want him to dislike me! What am i going to do?! I cant live without him what am I going to do? I wont let him leave me even if he doesnt like me! Yes! thats what i am going to do.... No matter how much he will hate me! I AM MAKING HIM MINE!! 

When I was thinking Yoseob has already stop protesting but started sobbing... 

I came back to reality when I heard him crying.. HE looked so innocent and hurt through those watery eyes and slightly parted open mouth~ OMG it looks so delicious... So puffy, mixed with a little red and pink color, and sliva slightly hanging on the side of his mouth~ Ah~ I stared at him blankly then slowly...

 

Slowly....

 

Slowly...

 

Slowly...

The moment I felt those soft candy like lips on my mouth... I could hold back no more..

I started out slowly and lightly kisses, hearing his under me just makes me more motivated! You'll probably think I am crazy but OMG if you ever have a taste yourslef then You'll understand what I am talking about! BUT too bad You'll never get the CHANCE becuz he is mine~~ 

With those thoughts in mind I started on his lips, bitting it even... Wanna taste every single part of him, He is getting me crazy God I want him so bad!!! 

I bite on his down lips for the permission to enter his mouth, he shaked his head a little and then started nodding his head.... Giving me an "Enn" and a very impatient look but still kind of hesatiating

He opened his mouth and I roughly put my tongue in and started fighting with his tongue for domenation~ BUT at last I won ( of course, way more exprience) His mouth is so tasty I feel like i can kiss it for ever but someone is getting out of breath and started lightly thudding on my chest telling me to let it go~

I let it go slowly.. Bit by bit.. I dont really wanna let it go but I needed air too!! 

Panting a little I heard Yoseob mumbling to himself "What did WE just do..? OMG!!"

Then he rushed up and accidently bumped my head but snatched out of the dizziness right away and starting checking my head and asking me if I hurted myself this morning or did I not get enough sleep... I look at his puppy like face and all in his eyes is care, nothing else! Then i started laughing out loud and landed on my bed next to him... 

He looked at me puzzled and strat saying "Pabo.. Bichinnabua" 

Then it changed to "Junnie! Yah.. Stop laughing! Junnieeeee~~" 

I stoped laughing and sit straight up Then pulling him into my arms and fell back right on the bed together with him on me...

"What do yo want?" I asked 

"That's my question... I thought you... li.like.. girls.. I mean I thought you do..dont... lik.. like.. meeeeee!!" He replied 

Hah~How cute covering his face up and all red like a tomato. A simple sentence took like forever for him to finish saying it~ 

"Why do you think i did that action?" tilting my head to look at him staright in the eyes

He looked at me with his big black round eyes and then opend his mouth like he was going to sayng something but then shut it up and we were silent for a while before we heard a loud pound on the door and saw Doonwon outside with the other four members... Thay shouted at us

"JUST HURRY P AND TELL HIM!!!! WE WANNA KNOW HIS REACTION!!!!" All of them screamed at me~

I couldnt hold my laughter anymore and brust out in laughter and also heard laughter beside me~

Yoseob eyes are like moons and he looks so sweet like candy i couldnt resist and pulled him into my embrace once more for another kiss~ Long and wet ones~ Doonwon couldnt handle it, his face as red as a monkey's and covered his face up and starting screaming at me saying Hajima..Yah stop showing off Gosh!! Then changing to BALIWA and tell him! 

When I let go of Yoseob he was breathless... couldnt even breath~ Then I titled his head to face me and i looked in his eyes once again~ 

"Yoseobie I love you so much I love you so much! Do you ever dare to leave me! I just found this out and this love is fresh I never felt anything for the others only you~ You should feel special~Becuz the one i really love is you... No matter if you are going to say yes or no I am not letting go! I will hold on to you so tight until the day we cant breath anymore... You cant even think about escaping! If no then I will lock you up and torture you becuz IF i cant have yu THEN NO one can!" I end it with a big half face smile~ ALL the way to my ears (JKJKJK) 

He looked at me in suprise and was speechless before I got hit by a big childish boy.. He literaly hit me with his full strength but i was kind of ready for this kind of reaction so i was somehow prepared... thats why i didnt fall~~