He will misunderstand

What am I going to do

Yang Yoseob POV 

I can't believe what we just did.. It felt great but that isn't right Oh! but that feeling and the sensation was so great I cant control myslef. I took a long breathe and looked into Junhyung's eyes I was shocked to see him staring right backat me. I loved how his face looked~ Big dark eyes, two chubby cheeks that makes you want to kiss them, curly black hair and with a little of redness on him! AH~ how delicious he looks right now really wanna kiss him again. Just when they were about to kiss again There were knocks coming from the door. The two kids quickly sepearated apart and Yoseob hide under the covers to cover up the embrassing part. 

"Hyungs dinner is ready come out and eat!" Dongwoon said

"AH! Dongwoonnie We'll be there in a sec!" Junhyung answered 

Closing the door behind him junhyung walked close to me... I didnt know what to do its kind of awkward when that situation got broken and its embrassing....

Junhyung coughed awkwardly and said I'll go first and then left me by myself. 

I quickly dressed up and ran to the bathroom to wash my face so that i wont look too messy. When I got out side and set down next to Kigwang My eyes and Junnie's matched. I quickly looked away feeling a little heated up here. 

"Can we turn on the AC or open one of the window, It's kind of H~O~T!" I complained 

"Yah! Yang Yoseob quit complaining" Doojun said well looking under the table at my white, muscular, and a little bit girly like legs~ 

That stare made me really uncomfortable, I found out that these days doojun will give me all of kind of dirty glares or all kinds of dirty action. I do NOT know what is wrong with him but this have to stop! 

After dinner I went into doojun and Hyunseung's bedroom and saw doojun sitting on his bed reading a book. When doojun notice me He put down his book and told me to sit next to him.

"What's the matter?" Doojun asked

"Uh...Ah....I had a question... abou..about what you... have been doing to me these days.." ME replying in a red and awkward face.

"I thought i was obvious enough..." came doojun's reply BUT before I could even say a word a large hand covered my face and I felt something soft on my lips......

I was shocked at the fact that doojun will kiss me and it took me a few second to think. Just as my brain started to function again I Pushed doojun away rushed to the door and saw a fimiliar face. A face that he thought that person will NEVER EVER make, a face full of misunderstanding, a face full of disbelief and a face that seems like he had seen everything that happened... Yong Junhyung standing outside of door shocked as Yoseob rushed out.