Chapter four: I love you!

What am I going to do

Yong Junhyung POV 

I was just wondering what yoseob had to say to Dujun when they were alone in the room. I couldn't ignore my nerve and that annoying feeling inside of me that i dont even know what it is! It's so frustrating and that feeling of knowing everything Yoseob is doing right now~ I dont know....I always wonders about what the angel is doing or what is he thinking.  

I walked near the room and I heard Yoseob mumbling something but i couldnt hear it clearly with a door sepearting us... BUT 

then i heard a noise a little like a "EN!" Something was ringing in my head when I saw what had happned....

Dujun kissing Yoseob... That image can give me nightare everyday.. WTF is going on! That's all I could think of! 

Yoseob pushed him away and ran out the room! When he swing the door opened he pumped into me. Then our eyes meet. 

Yoseob's face a little red, eyes wide and watery kind of like he cried, mouth a little light red, and nose breathing in and out. When he saw me he frozed then suddenly said 

"Junnie it's not what you think!! I... We...." Before he could finish Dujun was standing beside him and hooking his arms around Yoseob's wasit. 

"Jun just as you saw I kissed Yoseob and I wanna date him...." That was clear and loud. Everyone in the room looked at us... 

"........." is all i can answer.. my head is spinning and i feel sick! Dujun likes Yoseob?! WTF...

I am pissed why isn't yoseob saying anything, why is he still in dujun's arms and doesn't he like me?! I thought..I thought UH!! None of my business anymore I guess.. It's not like..I like.. Him?! 

Do I? DO I? Do I? Those two words kept on poping in my head.... 

A little sop broke my chain of thought and my question.... I looked down Yoseob was crying and he shaked off Dujun's arm and ran back to our room... 

Why is he crying? DID I do something wrong......

A few awkward silence went pass.......

"You should go and talk to him" Dujun suddenly broke the silence

"What?! But i thought you like him?" I squeezed out those words eventhough I am so happy right now....

"LOL.. Junhyung you are stupidest person ever.... I did that because I know you like him and that he likes you~"

"What?! That does not make any S*** sense... Wtf u talking about..." I like Him? WOW... it was that obvious? The F**k i didnt even reliease that.... 

"You try to date a bunch of girls for pleasure we know but we all know you like yoseob in the deepest of your heart~~ Uh~ Youth man!! When you have a treasure in hand you should hold on to it~~" Dujun said with a wink~ 

I still dont really understand but The only thing I wanna do and can think of is Yoseob!

Yoseob I'm coming~ I'm Coming for you~!!!!!

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/Meanwhile in the bedroom~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

Yang Yoseob POV 

I couldn't stop crying when I say his face... I.. Love him.. so... so.. much but he can not repy me in the same way... I turned the room's lights off and walked to the bed and laid on the blankets~ Thinking of what Dujun said and Junnie's reaction... I calmed myself for a few minutes and walked around the room thinking about how am i suppose to respond to Dujun and how to explain to Junnie... I like him so much no matter what he do... It's like a pudding infront of you but you just can't touch it because the pudding is eaten by someone else~ Ah!! F**k, Damn it! Why do I to fell in love with a straight guy... 

Huh!! Making low groans in the silent room sounded a bit loud~ But He has all the reason to like him~

His two chubby cheeks, cherry-like lips, tall handsome nose, round eyes, and a sharp chin~ His whole face looks so good and his body also~ AHHHH sweeter than honey but...i will never get a chance to have it!!

Oh GOD help me Pleaseeeeeee!! I need you as a guide___

Just when I was shuffling and wiggling by myself on the bed, the bedroom door swung opened...

I cant see who because of the little light in the room but that person seem angry he rushed over to me and pulled me into his embrace~

I smelled that smell that make my heart race everytime and put my arms around his neck~ We stayed in that position for a few minutes then I realize what we were doing and lightly pushed Junnie away...

"Junnie... Uh...why are you here?" I asked carefully looking at him straight in the eyes... Trying to search for any sign of answer but all i can see in him is impatient or a kind of a predator looking at pray kind of thing....

I asked again~ Calling his name over and over again but still no response... 

I stayed silent then suddenly he pushed me on the bed~