Of Sleepless Nights and Drinks

HYE KYO'S INSTAGRAM UPDATES

 

Song Hye Kyo's Instagram Update 2

 

 

It's almost 1 in the morning yet Hye Kyo is still awake as a night owl. After her busy schedule the whole day, she decided to go out and relax. She then called Ji Won to accompany her.

 

 

"Ji Won ah? Are you free right now?"

She asked while fixing her hair before getting inside her car.

 

 

"Nae, eonnie. Waeyo?"

 

 

"Let's grab some drink. My treat,"

She heard Ji Won gasp from the other line.

 

 

"Omo. Is that you, Hye Kyo eonnie? Why all of a sudden?"

Her dongsaeng asked. She just sighed and held the steering wheel tightly.

 

 

"Ani. I understand. It's about him, right?"

 

 

"I'll tell you later, arasseo? Eodiyeo? I'm going to pick you up."

 

 

"I'm at a convenience store close to KBS building, eonnie. Just finished filming for a cf. I'm gonna wait outside,"

Ji Won said before ending the call.

 

 

Hye Kyo looked at her phone for the last time and focused on the road. It's been hours since she last received a message from him. Where is he now? Did he arrive safely? Is the hotel he's staying at comfortable? "Now you sound like Kang Mo Yeon being worried for her soldier boyfriend," Hye Kyo scoffed at herself.

 

 

As soon as she arrived near KBS building, she immediately saw Ji Won waving her hand like a little kid along with her stylist by her side.

 

 

"Eonnie!" Ji Won beamed. Hye Kyo smiled at her then waved back. Ji Won said something to her stylist first before getting inside Hye Kyo's car.

 

 

"Where is your stylist going?" Hye Kyo asked out of curiosity because she saw how the stylist changed expression when Ji Won whispered something to her.

 

 

"I just told her to tell Manager-nim that I won't be home 'til 6 AM," she playfully said and giggled.

 

 

"Aish. You really know me well, don't you?"

 

 

"Of course. Being with you these past few months made me get to know you more," Ji Won winked. Hye Kyo just rolled her eyes. When they arrived at a certain resto at Gangnam, they immediately ordered mild drinks and a light meal to go with it.

 

 

"It's been months since I last came back here. Ah it's so good to be stress free," Hye Kyo said while stretching her arms. Ji Won looked at her.

 

 

"So, you're a regular here?"

 

 

"Not really. I just come here once a month to relax and forget about work."

 

 

"Do you go here alone?"

 

 

"Hmm. Most of the time, yes. But on other days, my stylist accompanies me," she answered trying to ease Ji Won's creased eyebrows because of concern. Her dongsaeng doesn't really like her to be with other guys.

 

 

"So, why is it that we're here?" Ji Won is full of questions, really. Hye Kyo just shook her head.

 

 

"I think I'm single now," she answered which made Ji Won choke on her drink. She coughed multiple times before Hye Kyo realized what she just said and began rubbing Ji Won's back.

 

 

"Gwaenchanhayo? Eottokhae. Mianhaeyo, Ji Won-ah. Would you like some water?" Hye Kyo asked while panicking.

 

 

"A-aniyo. Just let me calm down for a while," Hye Kyo continued rubbing Ji Won's back while waiting for her to finish coughing.

 

 

"Eonnie, why would you think that way?" Ji Won wiped .

 

 

"Well, Joong Ki is very busy right now and I think he forgot about me already. He didn't even call me... and I don't know why. Did he find another girl in Thailand? Much prettier than me? Did he abandon me already? Aish," Hye Kyo continued blabbering. She pulled her hair in frustration everytime she thinks about Joong Ki leaving her.

 

 

"Joong Ki sunbae wouldn't do that to you. I know he loves you. Besides he promised you, right? He won't hurt you nor cheat on you. Trust me, he's different from other men you dated who just replaced you with worthless girls. You're special to him and you're worth every breath he takes," Ji Won comforted her eonnie and snuggled closer to her like a lost puppy before sitting back in front of her.

 

 

"Aigoo. Ji Won's grown up now, but is still such a baby craving for eonnie's attension and affection," Hye Kyo cooed while she reached out to Ji Won's hair.

 

 

"Chamkaman. You look really tired today. Look at your eyes."

 

 

"Wae? Is something wrong with my eyes?"

 

 

"Yes, there's definitely something wrong with your eyes. Look for yourself," Ji Won handed Hye Kyo her phone.

 

 

"Omo. I look like a zombie just now. I'm so ugly. Eottokhae? I shouldn't cry every night. I get uglier every passing day. And if I get ugly, it means it can be a reason for him to leave me," she said while blowing her bangs off her forehead.

 

 

"You... you've been crying?" Ji Won asked rather shock. This was the first time she heard about Song Hye Kyo openly saying that she cried because of a guy. Well, not just a guy, but Song Joong Ki, her boyfriend.

 

 

"Nae. Hard to believe, right? I'm just very sad and lonely right now. I always ask myself if am I worth it for him? Does he still love me? Does he still have time to think of me? Like I always do every day, every night. Not an hour would pass that I wouldn't think of him. I always do... and now I'm hurting. I'm hurting myself because of him."

 

 

Ji Won examined her sunbae's face. She looked at her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheeks. She sighed at the sight of a crying Hye Kyo. She wants to cry, too... because a hurting Hye Kyo means a worried and a hurting Ji Won, too. Eversince they started filming DOTS, Ji Won and Hye Kyo's relationship improved. They would always hang out on the set, teasing each other just like what siblings do. Hye Kyo became like the older sister Ji Won never had. That's why it hurts seeing Hye Kyo in deep pain.

 

 

"Everything's gonna be alright. Uljimayo. If you continue crying, I'd capture a photo of you looking ugly," Ji Won threatened which made Hye Kyo wipe her tears immediately and sniffed. She rested her face on both of her hands as she squished her cheeks lightly.

 

 

*click*

 

 

"Aigoo, eonnie. You look like a fish here. You should post this," Ji Won chuckled as she shoved her phone in front of Hye Kyo's face. Hye Kyo whined as she kept on blabbering about how Ji Won should delete it, but we all know that she'll end up posting it anyway.

 

 

"Eonnie, I'll go ahead. Jjalgayo. Take care!" Ji Won hugged her eonnie before exiting the resto. Hye Kyo smiled lightly and took her phone. She opened her Instagram account and posted her photo with a caption "Zzz Zzz Zzz"

 

 

But behind everything, a hurting Song Hye Kyo is just enduring the pain while missing someone.

 

 

She's not sleepy. She's thinking about him--- Song Joong Ki.

 

 


A/N: Have been stalking KiKyo couple a lot lately. I'd be posting a fic about Hye Kyo's IG display picture soon. :)