Of Black and White

HYE KYO'S INSTAGRAM UPDATES

 

Song Hye Kyo's Instagram Update 1

 

 

While waiting for the photoshoot to start again, Hye Kyo decided to sit on the couch provided in her dressing room. She looked at her reflection from the mirror which is not that far away from where she sat.

 

 

Tucking a loose hair behind her ear, she smiled and admired how her stylist really knows how she wants every make up of hers to be simple, yet elegant.

 

 

"Hye Kyo sshi, you seem so happy. Let me guess, you didn't woke up on the wrong side of the bed, did you?" The photographer asked her while glancing quickly at her and continued scanning the photos they've took beforehand.

 

 

"I really didn't. But, when I woke up on my side of the bed, he wasn't there with me anymore. I knew he left me again," Hye Kyo whispered that made the photographer look at her confused.

 

 

"Did you say something?"

 

 

"Aniyo. I didn't say anything," she answered.

 

 

"I guess I'm just hungry to think that I'm hearing things. I'll go grab something to eat. Want me to get you some?"

 

 

"Club sandwich, juseyo. You already know my favorite," Hye Kyo beamed with delight. Since they started and ended filming for 'Descendants of the Sun', she grew fond of Subway's club sandwiches and she doesn't know why. Maybe because it reminds her so much of someone.

 

 

And speaking of that someone, Hye Kyo's phone vibrated. She reached for it and immediately answered the video call with excitement.

 

 

"Is Hye Kyo there?"

 

 

"Yah. It's me."

 

 

"Song Hye Kyo? My Hye Kyo? Aigoo! You look different today,"

Hye Kyo blushed at the sudden statement.

 

 

"What kind of different? Do I look ugly? Or do I look pretty?"

 

 

"You're not just pretty. You're beautiful,"

He added. Giggles filled the room. Hye Kyo sat properly revealing what she was wearing. A simple black leather jacket and ripped jeans.

 

 

"Oh you look cool in that. But, I bet you'll also look hot without that,"

She then gasped and covered her face in embarrassment. She didn't expect for him to say that to her directly.

 

 

"Byuntae!"

She squealed trying to hide her blushing face.

 

 

He just laughed and watched his girlfriend blush so damn hard from embarrassment.

 

 

"When are you coming home?"

Hye Kyo asked to change the subject. He sighed and looked at her seriously.

 

 

"I still don't know. Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? Or maybe today. You'll never know. You'd be shocked if the next minute I'll be standing in front of your dressing room holding a bouquet of flowers in my hand as a way of telling you that I am so proud of everything that you do,"

He answered her. Hye Kyo sniffed and carefully wiped her tears trying her best not to destroy her light make up.

 

 

"I am so proud of you, too... and I wish I'm there to witness how your fans love you. How you come up the stage with thousands of people screaming for your name... I'm so damn lucky that you chose me. Bogoshipeoyo."

 

 

"Nado. Uljima. I won't be there to wipe your tears. So please, let Song Hye Kyo wipe that for me, arasseo? No other man can wipe your tears except me. I'll be back as soon as I finish this fan meeting here in Bangkok, okay? When I come home, let's watch a movie together. Is that a yes or a no?"

 

 

She grinned when she remembered something. It was a line from their drama, but now he's saying it to her in reality.

 

 

"Yes."

They both smiled at each other.

 

 

"Oooh. You're hair's gotten longer. Is that real?"

Hye Kyo shook her head.

 

 

"Nae!"

 

 

"Aigoo, you startled me. You should take a picture. You look dazzling. You should go for black and white too,"

Hye Kyo raised her eyebrow upon hearing his request.

 

 

"Why should I put black and white as filter?"

 

 

"Your jacket's black. Your complexion's milky white. It fits you. But kidding aside, I just realized, that even though the world is black and white, I know you're the only one who can put color and life to anything. You are Korea's Goddess after all."

 

 

"I'm more than flattered so I'll end the call now."

 

 

After saying a proper goodbye, Hye Kyo immediately took a selca and posted it on Instagram.

 

 

She once looked again at her reflection on the mirror thinking how lucky she is for her life now.

 

 

"Black and white suits me, huh? He never really fails to make me happy. It's sad knowing that he doesn't have an Instagram account and he can't like my picture," she mentally said to herself while chuckling lightly. She decided to message him.

 

 

I posted my picture already. I have to go now. Call me after your fan meeting and please do take good care of Song Joong Ki for me. Take really good care of him, will you? This is a very special request from his very worried girlfriend.

 

 

Arasseo. I will take good care of myself. Please do take good care of Song Hye Kyo for me also. That's also a very special request from his very handsome boyfriend. Let's work hard. Fighting! Saranghaeyo, Hye Kyo-ah.

 

 

Nado saranghaeyo.

 

 

Hye Kyo left the dressing room with a smile as she walked towards the venue for the photoshoot.

 

 

She didn't regret anything.

She didn't regret dating him... for real.

 

 

Because in the world of black and white, they were the only ones screaming with colors.

 

 


 

A/N: I am really overwhelmed about the subscribers who hit the subscribe button today. You guys are daebak! Thank you so much and I promise to write well in the future! I hope you'd enjoy reading my stories and I'm sorry if my grammar isn't really that good. Saranghae <3

 

P.S. I'd be posting from her newest updates down with her old ones. I hope you don't mind. Hehe.