Meet Eunhyuk and Donghae {aka Aiden} (EUNHAE)

The Night After The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the double update. So read the previous chapter prior to this.
Remember guys, Red is Aiden and Green is Eunhyuk. Purple is either Sungmin or Saeun. Black is for narration.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 11.25pm

Same night, same location, same time.
Eunhyuk & Aiden - two uncaringly pleasing-to-their-eyes individuals in their early-twenties - walk into the wedding reception, laughing and holding on to each other, suggesting a required balancing act commonly witnessed during a drinking escapade.

 I guess we’re doing this!

Shhhhh (he says loudly, only to laugh out louder)

No one at this villa of love notices these two stumbling into their party. Except a few old folk, who still smile at the stranger-couple, and get back to their drinking and dancing and eating and drinking some more.

Baby, do you think the word villa comes from village, or the other way around?

I’m going to decide that from now on whatever you decide to be the origin of a word or phrase - is the universal truth. And I shall scour the Earth for any dictionary - but probably just urban dictionary to save time - that disagrees with my angelic beauty.

Aww! You don’t have to scour the Earth for me, my love. Just remember to nod every time I say something that sounds un-comprehensive.

Eunhyuk nods.

So where to?

Aiden gazes into the party, and finds a spot for them to migrate towards.

First order of non-business - resource allocation. To the bar!

The Handsomely-drunk Aiden and Eunhyuk walk over to the bar.

Garçon! Mon ami! (he says as he tries to get the attention of the bartenders)

Baby, that’s french (he says surely). We’re in…France? (he asks unsurely)

Yes, baby. I wanted to announce my intention before borrowing a bottle of wine. You get the glasses!

Eunhyuk borrows a bottle of wine from the bar, and Aiden makes two glasses disappear while giving a wink to a female bartender. The bartenders see all of this happen, but choose to smile and nod at the young couple instead.

(walking away and without looking at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter