Meet Siwon and Kyuhyun (WONKYU)

The Night After The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember guys, Blue is Siwon and Orange is Kyuhyun. Black is for narration. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 11:25 p.m.

Siwon and Kyuhyun are at a wedding reception in a small beachside village in France. The night has almost ended, and now everyone in the wedding party is drinking and dancing and eating and drinking some more. Siwon and Kyuhyun are taking a break from the dancing, and are now sitting unaccompanied, all dressed up, at a round table, one of fifty, possibly having their first international fight. Both are in their late-twenties, and self/cross-sufficiently attractive.

Are you still upset? 

No, I'm not.

Then why are you still acting like it? 

For effect.

Excuse me?

Maybe I had too much drink.

We're on the last leg of a five-day wedding in a french village, the name of which I can't even bother to pronounce - we've both had too much to drink.

Yeah, I'm definetly not upset at the wine. Can you believe hoe cheap this stuff is here?

We have been drinking for free, so I don't care if I've been drinking a 1,000 euro bottle or a 10,000 won bottle.

Both of them laugh, pick up their glasses of wine, and do a cheers gesture to the bride and the groom, who while dancing with their loved ones a few feet away, acknowledge it from their imaginary real cocoon of newly invented love.

You know, I don’t think we’ve really gotten any sightseeing done this whole trip. And now we’re leaving tomorrow.

What’s the point? Old buildings. Old trees. More old buildings where stuff happened as it always does.

So you’d rather we just drink and see everything through temporarily-enchanted wine-vision?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter