Bonnie & Clyde

130 Mood: TRBL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Step on the gas so our worries can’t follow 

To where no one will recognize you
We’ll go as fast as possible

Let the Rolling Stone song play on

But no song can drown the cries of your heart
You can try to deny it but you know it’s not that simple
I know that even when you pretend I can see through it
Till we die, this might be our last change


Alright, this might be the wrong choice
Alright, I might regret this 

Baby ooh headed to the bastard who made you cry 

It’s too late, it’s out of my hands

I want you to know, how much I love you, how much I need you” 

Ever since you had talked it out, or at least tried to, things took a turn for the worse. You didn’t know how to behave around the other. It was as if you were walking on thin ice that could break at the slightest movement. Nobody wanted to be the first one to make a mistake, so the two of you didn’t do anything at all, it was as if your relationship was on hold. However, it was only a matter of time until things would escalate again, until the ice would shatter into thousand little pieces, despite your efforts to be careful.

“I waited one ing hour!” You pushed him away violently as he tried to approach you. He pulled his hands back as if touching fire and let out an annoyed groan. He wanted to apologize, he really wanted to make it up to you, but your accusations provoked him; without knowing, you passed your own irritation on to him.



“Don’t blame it on me. It was your decision. I didn’t ask you to wait that long,” he retorted childishly with a scoff. He crossed his arm around his chest, a sign of withdrawal.

“You were the one who bought those ing tickets. You were the one who wanted to watch that movie. It was your idea and you couldn’t even text me that you weren’t able to make it!” You raised your voice at him furiously, reaching your limit of patience with him. At first, you tried your best to control your face so the anger wouldn’t leak through, but now you didn’t care at all. You were furious and hurt and you weren’t afraid to show it. 

You threw the two tickets that you had clutched onto so tightly the whole night into his face. To you, those tickets weren’t just the entry to a movie, it was a whole lot more than that. It symbolized hope for you. Hope that this relationship wasn’t doomed. That whatever stood between the two of you didn’t matter, and that you were able to overcome it. However, this pathetic hope you held onto was shattered brutally.

His eyes went wide at your actions and for a moment he just stared at you in disbelief before he was able to recollect his composure. He knelt down and picked up the tickets that had fallen onto the floor of his apartment. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter