fin.

if you wanna be my lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are we visiting again?” Jeonghan asked, pouting. 

Jisoo bit back a smile as he nodded at his best friend. Truthfully, Jeonghan didn’t have to tag along, but Jisoo figured he had himself to blame. He had asked Jeonghan to come with him the first time he visited Soonyoung’s apartment, because visiting alone felt a bit weird. Sure, he’s been there before, but he’s never been there alone— it was always with some of the other guys and it just so happened that one day that only Jeonghan was free. 

What he didn’t expect, was Jeonghan accusing Soonyoung of “stealing his best friend” and insisting on being there whenever Jisoo visited too. Jisoo couldn’t really hide anything from Jeonghan anyway, so he figured there’s nothing wrong with Jeonghan being around. Admittedly, it restricted certain things for the new couple, but Jisoo knew Jeonghan was only doing so because Soonyoung was Jisoo’s first boyfriend after all, and he had always been quite protective.

“What are we doing there?” 

Jisoo shrugged, “he asked for help.”

“Does he know I’ll be around?” Jeonghan asked, turning the corner as they walked. By this point, he knew the way to Soonyoung’s place by heart as well. “I don’t want to show up uninvited.”

“Trust me,” Jisoo chuckled. “He’s expecting you too.”

A few minutes later, the pair reached the door to Soonyoung’s apartment. Jisoo rang the doorbell and waited a few seconds, fixing himself up during the process, when the door finally opened to reveal a cheerfully smiling Soonyoung and…

“Is the kid yours?” Jeonghan asked immediately, eyeing the tiny baby boy in his arms. The boy looked no more than two years old, and was staring back at Jeonghan with curious eyes. “He doesn’t look like you, though.”

Soonyoung grinned, “this is my nephew, Jiwoon. My sister left him here and I have no idea how kids work. I figured he’d want other people to play with. I tried calling the others, but they were all busy.” 

Jisoo mentally cooed at the sight of Soonyoung with a kid, as the owner of the apartment let them in. The usually clean living room was littered with baby toys and other objects that were definitely not Soonyoung’s, which wasn’t surprising. Jisoo noticed how Jeonghan stared back and front between him and Soonyoung, and waited for his friend to say something. Sure enough, when Soonyoung had walked far enough into the house to be out of earshot, Jeonghan spoke.

“What if the kid is actually his? This is a bad idea, Jisoo, we should—“

“Do you really believe that?” Jisoo chuckled, calm and collected. “Relax, let’s play with Jiwoon.”

They all settled in the living room. Soonyoung explained that Jiwoon was generally a shy baby, but really cute once he warms up to you. Jisoo made it his personal goal for the day to make the baby smile. Jiwoon was sitting on Soonyoung’s lap, with Jisoo and Jeonghan on either side. The baby completely ignored all of Jisoo’s attempts at getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter