[END] Who the HELL is that D.O?!

Who the HELL is that D.O?!

"What was that?"

"Huh?"

"Whatever you did on the stage. What was that?"

I gulp. "I-I don't know what you're talk--"

"Stop pretending and tell me what were you planning?!"

"I wasn't planning anything sir."

"Then? Were you dancing?"

Gosh he should stop prying.

He sighs after seeing me stand in front of him like a deaf and dumb. It would've been way too easy if I was really one. Seriously, it wasn't even  that very tough to deal with twelve handsome boys but I'm practically banging my head on a nuthouse door with one flabby old man. I'm very nervous right now, but I can't help feeling all irritated. The event or whatever that is, was officially over about ten minutes ago but this so called EXO's manager is conducting a self-honesty entrance oral interview with me somewhere around the back stage, which is virtually looking like a haunted house's storeroom.

"See." He starts "I've seen girls of all type. Especially bugging crazy fans like you."

Oh really? Duh...I'm not even a fan you moron!

"So it's better if you tell me all your plans. You are safe if you be honest."

"I'm not lying sir." I retort "There's no need for me to lie here and I'm not gonna gain anything from that. As I told you already, this is the first time I'm attending their live concert and it was a bit unreal when I got onto the stage. Everything felt like fantasy up there and I wasn't able to uphold myself. So you know, I had to stumble upon things......and yeah. That happend. And nothing else."

He leaves a hefty sigh and his lips purse into a thin line. Looks as though it's gonna be pretty tough to convince this guy. Gosh he should be in my position right now. I didn't even freaking pee for the past five hours! My bladder should've bursted right there on the stage but thank God that mess didn't happen. And now I badly want to release it! Old man hope you understand....God of Galaxy why are you testing me like this?!

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to do whatever you're worried about. Anything from back up there was not deliberate. It was.....can I put it as accident?" I surrender with pleading eyes. Hope he'll leave me now. You know, this thing called 'acting cute' remarkably works here in South Korea, especially in kpop world. I remember Tae Hee telling me about this long back.

He sighs again, ruffling his already messy hair "I can understand but you don't have any idea what type of commotion you've provoked." He says and that frightens me to hell! What is he talking about?

"Commotion?"

"Kaisoo act you pioneered on the stage...this is for sure going to affect their biographical profile. It's going to be out on all social networking sites tomorrow and they're gonna get crammed with embarrassing questions by all those heartless reporter monsters! EXO's news is going to be the talk of the town and everything is gonna be ing pestering for the boys."

Boy he looks like he's gonna cry. But hey, what did I do?!

"You tell me." He speaks after a minute's loaded silence. "If a whole crowd of people with scary cameras and reports, block you by your house's front door and ask whether you are a lesbian by birth, what will you answer?" He looks at my eyes, his own filled with pure worrisome. I'm taken aback. Why is he asking me such a type of question?

"You probably can't even open your mouth, can you?" I nod silently. "That's how they are going to feel tomorrow. They should go through all the in embarrassing question like these, even though they are not some filthy gays and you knew that!"

They.....ain't gays?

"You bought a bloody diamond ring, gave it to Kai on purpose and asked that poor little boy to give them to D.O, topping it off with a bloody so called fan letter which was actually a crap and you made them do a freakin entertainment proposal drama on the stage in front of all and nonetheless you're calling it an accident? What are you thinking in you mind huh? If you get a rare oppurtunity of something, do it worthily and please don't make idols your bedtime toys to play with. Two of our EXO members are practically gonna be considered as gays from tomorrow and Yippie all the credit goes to you! You fangirls have full rights to do whatever you want to do about them, photoshopping, fanart, shipping guys together, write goddman stories and heck no one is going to care about them as long as it's private. But what you did today is public! ing public! You guys would do whatever you want for publicity. You won--"

"Excuse me sir" I in, trying my best to control the bubbling anger within me. Who's he kidding? "I'm sorry and I accept its all my fault. But I wasn't the one who asked all this to be done. Perhaps, it was your boys who kicked off a drama on the stage. All I did was handing the gift to Kai and asked him to just hand them over to D.O. He could've silently done that and the other could have opened them after the concert ended. Who asked him to kneel down, speak crappy vows and be an affiant? Me? Definitely not! And moreover Mr.Manager, I don't want any filthy publicity in my life and I'm certainly not the type of girl you're thinking I am. Perhaps, I'm not even an EXO's fa--"

"Manager?"

A gorgeous voice cuts me off. We both simultaneously turn to see D.O standing beside us with his usual straight, expressionless face.

"Mr.Park wants you in the dressing room. It seems there's a bit problem going on with the costumes and stuff." He says, calmly. He didn't hear anything from our five minutes argument, did he?

Manager looks absolutely pissed off right now. "One crap after the other...." He mumbles gritting his teeth, as he walks away from us.

D.O holds his view at his manager's retrieving figure and faces me at once the image vanishes. I gasp on my breath. He's right in front of me, so close and I don't know what to talk. Should I even talk now?

"Do you know the way out from here?" He asks looking into my eyes, his voice being so gentle.

"Uh...."

Do I?

"Um...I don't think so." I shrug.

"C'mon. I'll take you to the exit." He says as he grabs my wrists and wait for me to make a move. Actually, I thought he was going to drag me like that old man. But no! This guy is a gentleman.

"O-okay."

We stride along pathways and staircases which seems so foreign to me. Of course, I haven't been to this place before and so, all the sudden turns he does and all the uninformed lanes he changes, leaves my head spinning. I keep my gaze focused nowhere but only on his back muscled shoulders. He sometimes trudges trying to avoid any sight of people as he carefully scans all the pathways before making a bold move. As funny as it sounds, it feels like working in an action movie. Who knows, if anyone catches both of us like this, then they might end up giving a report saying - 'Fifteen minutes ago gay man Do Kyung Soo turned straight! Spotted secretly sneaking out of the concert hall with an unknown girl.'

What? Don't laugh at me! There are chances...

After what seems to be forever, we both arrive at a place where I didn't even expect I would end up.

A deserted narrow alley which is dimly lit with two sodium vapour lamps separated with a good distance in between, a broken rabbit dustbin is sitting alone at the far end, no signs of any living creatures around and above all I'm here alone with a guy.

Am I kidnapped again?!

I gulp as I nervously turn to face him. "Where are--"

"Please don't panic." He ushers, as soon as he finds me sweating out of fright. "I'm sorry I had to bring you here. Anywhere inside the building would've been dangerous for both of us and there are heavy chances for the reporters to sneak in. I hope you don't mind taking this way. It might look scary but this is the safe choice. Moreover, this is the hall's emergency exit and reporters usually don't come here. So it'll be easy for you to sneak out." He explains and I just listen to him silently. He seems gentle and sweet and his voice is so attractive that I actually missed what he said.

I can't get rid of myself from a certain sort of a daze which is actually making me speechless at the moment, so I just stand there, awkwardly rubbing the nape of my neck. "Uh...t-thank you for leading me here." I smile and bow. "I'll get going then." Saying, I start marching forward along the lifeless deserted alley. Hardly taking more than five steps, I stop on my tracks as something strikes me. I turn back and walk towards him.

"Kyung Soo" I call him and he raises both of his brows in question.

"About the thing um.....you know, on the stage. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to initiate something like that."

"Ah that's okay. Things like these happen." He shrugs.

"Really? What about the news about the gay thing? It's gonna be a mental stress for you guys, isn't it?"

"Ah actually no. We've seen lot more worser than this. Infact, this is absolutely petty."

I stay silence. I hope it's gonna be oka--

"You know nothing about EXO, do you?" He says all of a sudden.

.

"W-what?"

"You are not an EXO fan and you were struggling to find who the hell I was, weren't you?" He smirks slightly, looking at my dumbfounded face as he casually leans on the wall by the side of him, with his hands shoved into his pant pockets. How did he-

"So you heard everything your manager and I was talking?"

Gosh that won't be good.

"Not really. I was able to make out from your face."

Goddman! Was I that obvious? "O-oh..."

"Don't worry. I don't think anyone would've noticed this one coming." He gives a breif smile and for a moment I stand there, awestruck. Under the dim yellow light and silent ambience, over the nervousness my body is currently undergoing, his smile soothens down my mind and at the same time making my heart palpitate faster.

Not knowing how to reply his challenging gaze upon me, I hereby decide to let the cat out of my bag. "I'm really sorry since I didn't predict any of these coming. To be honest, yes. I'm not an EXO fan and know nothing about you guys. I had to come here as a proxy for my friend. She had a funeral to attend, so she couldn't make it. Actually, she is a die hard fan of EXO, precisely YOU and she badly wanted to give those gift to you no matter what. I told her that's she's not gonna win anyways but surprisingly, she did. But I swear I didn't know what was inside. Had I known about the gift before, I would've never--"

"Hey hey relax." He giggles and that is when I realise I've started freaking out. "With you on the stage was.......pretty fun, I guess. I haven't experienced something like this before. Indeed, it was cool." He says calmly.

I'm surprised. How come he acts so calm with all the commotion about him being gay going on right outside? Shouldn't he be freaked out? Atleast angry?

I sigh "Thank you for taking it lightly. I don't know what I would be doing if you are someone who is so short tempered and sensitive." I smile at him and he returns it back. "Thank you."

He nods "You're welcome."

We hear nothing but hovering eerie silence. The night air is cool but it's bringing some sort of humid breeze along, as of the one which occurs around the start of summer. I close my eyes and inhale deeply before opening them to look at him.

"So....I'll be going then."

He smiles and nods. "Sure."

A sudden unexpected surge of voidness takes over me as I turn and take a step forward. The next second, I meet his warm palms on my wrist again.

"Hey" he coos and I look at him.

"Um....C-Can I ask you something?" He says, hesitation clearly dancing on his voice.

"Yes?"

"Are you still thinking I'm gay?" He asks with his face turning all like a kindergarten kid. I laugh immediately. Gosh this must've been bugging him all these time.

"No no. I'm sure you're not gay. Manager told me now."

"Ah...thank goodness. Don't take me wrong, it's just that I didn't feel comfortable with you thinking like that. It was kinda bugging me."

"I know right. You should be...."

"Yeah...." He looks down at his feet which is currently scribbling random patterns on the road dust. Meanwhile, I start fiddling with my fingers.

"Um so...I should be.....you know, going" I say at last.

"Yeah, you should."

"Perhaps you should leave too. It's getting late. Your manager might probably be looking for you."

He nods as he stands erect. "Okay. Be safe. It's past midnight already so be careful wherever you're going."

"Sure. Take care." I bow for the one last time before twirling my heels and walk ahead.

So much happened for one whole night and Tae Hee better be ready with her ears cleaned to hear the complete story. The night breeze passes by, ruffling up my hair in the process. I take a deep breath and muster up the will to control myself from looking back at him. He probably must've left by now. I ca--

"HEY!"

I hear his voice shouting.

Nah, just hallucination.

"HEY PARK HYO SHIN!"

I freeze.

Did he just.....call my name?

I halt and turn to look at him who is still standing there, flashing a bright smile.

"WHAT?" I shout from here.

"WILL YOU ATTEND OUR CONCERTS AGAIN?"

Holy my I didn't give a thought on that! But, by the way he just said that, it sounded more like 'will I ever see you again?', didn't it? Gosh what am I thinking...

"WILL YOU?" He shouts again, sounding pretty anxious to hear my reply.

"UM....WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHOULD I COME?"

"OF COURSE YOU SHOULD!" He screams. "YOU'LL LOVE IT. OUR CONCERTS ARE ALWAYS DAMN GOOD!"

"OH REALLY?" I scoff.

"YES! THAT'S WHAT FAN GIRLS SAY." He whines and I let out a laugh. Gosh this guy is so funny. C'mon they are fan girls for Pete's sake, what else they'll be saying?

"WHATEVER. I'LL THINK ABOUT IT." I tease. It's gonna be fun with both of us having a shout-out-loud conversation from one end of the road to the other as long as nobody notices.

"YOU SAID YOU'LL THINK?"

"YUP. NOW BYE!"

I start walking backwards, nevertheless my eyes fixed firmly on him.

"NO THINKING. YOU ARE COMING! FINAL!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I say in a song song voice, attempting to . This feels so good.

"I SAID YOU ARE COMING! IT'LL BE WORTHY I SWEAR. PERHAPS YOU MIGHT END UP BECOMING AN EXO FAN. TRUST ME ALL OUR SONGS ARE GOOD."

"ERR....NOT THAT VERY GOOD."

"IT IS! WAY TOO GOOD THAN YOUR HILARIOUS MEDLEY!"

Jean Jellies please don't remind me about that! I still didn't overcome from that embarrassment.

"PLEASE ATTEND." He pleads once again and I can't help but to laugh out loud. An idol pleading a commoner huh?

"OKAY OKAY. I'LL ATTEND" I give up at last. "NOW BYE" I wave my hands above my head, left and right, practically like a water drowning lady asking for help and walk forward.

One last glance won't kill me, will it? I turn again to catch staying right on the spot where I left him. He's still looking at me. "YOU KNOW WHAT?" I shout after a moment.

"WHAT?"

"I'VE ALREADY BECOME AN EXO FAN!"

"REALLY?!"

"YUP."

"WONDERFUL! SO WHO'S YOUR BIAS? D.O ?"

I smile teasingly.

"Who the HELL is that D.O?!"

With that I walk out of the two lettered guy's vision.

---------------------------------------------

I thank all the beautiful souls who read my story so far. Show your love and support through votes and precious comments. I'm really looking forward to all your perspectives on both the positives and negatives of this story so that it will help me improve my writing skills in the upcoming storys.

Thank you all once again. And as of now, this story is officially over but, I'm having some plans on doing a single chapter epilogue for this and for that I need your support.

You can comment or DM/PM me if you wish to have an epilogue for this. I'm currently undergoing a critical dilemma so I hope you'd inform me whether you want it or not.

I'm looking forward to you all.

Thank you and don't forget to check out my other books too! Toodles!!!