Who the HELL is that D.O?!

Who the HELL is that D.O?!

I agreed to this contract yesterday.

I came all the way here today.

My coupon just hit the lottery!

I'm here on the stage already.

And I still freaking not know WHO THE HELL IS THAT D.O!!!

Never have I ever underwent this type of situation. What is this? Of all people why me! The gift box in my hands is probably gonna be ruptured because of the nervous pressure that I'm applying and the letter with the golden envelope is already half crushed. I feel like crying. My head is practically spinning and I can't think straight. It's in' labyrinthal!

Who the HELL is that D.O? Who the HELL is that D.O?!!

C'mon it can't be that tough, can it be? Whatever I'm gonna do, I have to do it quickly. Quick enough to snap everyone, especially the suit guy, from sending me judging stares. I gulp as I wipe my palms on my shirt, imperceptibly. If someone finds the whole drama behind this, I'm gonna be condemned.

I plaster a fake smile on my face before going through all the faces. All the twelve, one by one. Each member is different - eyes, nose, complexion, hairstyle everything differs, by which I come to notice a comparatively dark kid among them. It's a surprise how I can actually spot differences among EXO, which I once thought they didn't exist. EXO are waiting anxiously for me to give the gift to whoever the D.O is. My heart is pumping ten times faster than the original speed. I gulp once more as I scan all the twelve again. There's no way I can find the so called D.O among them.

The last one on the left is pretty tall and his eyebrows are so thick. Next to him is the one with the elf ears who I saw on the big screen just a few minutes ago. He's is as tall as the first one. The next chap is also quite tall and my eyes quickly catches his chiseled jaws and a definite set of eyebrows. He's blonde. I skip my eyes to the next one whose looks are totally contradictory to the ones before. He's small, short and squishy. I suppose he must be the one who caught my eyes earlier. The following one is standing with a smile, mild enough to show off his dimples. Next to him is a guy with the same height as the previous one but something in him is making him look cute and girly. I think that's because of his eyes. They look like doe's.

I simply sigh. This is getting tougher as the members increase.

Next to the doe guy is the one whom I found comparatively darker. He's not dark actually, it's just that he is of normal complexion while the others are so pale that they could beat vampires. Gosh his cheekbones look so carved. Next to him is the.....Suho angel! You don't have any idea about how enthusiastically I'm thanking God right now. At least, I know a name. I know one guy among the twelve. Boosting up my hopes, I scan the next one and I immediately get reminded of Pikkachu from Pokeman. As funny as it sounds, I don't know why. He sends a heartwarming smile towards me which I feel like it's telling me not to worry about anything and everything's gonna be alright. I feel so relaxed for a moment. Taking a deep breath, I shift my eyes. The next boy is....gosh he's so cute. Single eyelids, gorgeous eyes, chubby cheeks....I wonder what must be his name. Next to him is another fellow who looks so beautiful for a boy. His lips are thin and slender and his eyes are slightly dropped at its edges. The last and final guy wraps up the whole scanning program with his looks. He has prominent eyebags, hair is messily blonde and he looks so tall and scary.

It's just now that I realise I have been doing a handsome-meter rating among EXO and still didn't ferret out the D and O! At once, blood rushes through my body and I feel the upsurge of nausea. Suddenly, I wish I had a time machine to freeze the current time, go back to Tae Hee and ask who the HELL that D.O is!

"I can understand how you feel at the moment..." suit guy interrupts. "You know....since this is the first time you are seeing them in person. I swear it would be breathtaking but could you just...you know, make it a bit faster. We are running out of time."

"I'm sorry. I'll give this now."

Atleast whoever is that D.O, can't he just step forward?! Didn't he listen when I said my bias is him? Why are you all standing like inscrutable statuesques? Oh my God this is making me go nuts! Wait. The suit guy told me D.O is usually expressionless, didn't he? I look at them again. ing Jingle Bells all are expressionless! What can I do now?! The Pikkachu guy is still smiling at me and the dimple guy remains there with his dimple alive. So I come to a conclusion. It couldn't be either of them. Because they have a smile on their faces. So out of twelve, the Suho angel, Pikkacchu and the dimple guy are exceptions. That means I have to choose D.O, the correct D.O, among the rest of the nine which, you see, is not as easy as it sounds.

I look at the elf-eared guy. Is he D.O? Nah....he's too tall to have such a short name.

Then my head snaps to the Doe eyed guy. Perhaps he's D.O? D.O - Doe. Sounds possible, doesn't it? He's even looking at me apprehensibly. But he hasn't got a cold face. Infact, he seems charming.

"Excuse me, Miss. Park Hyo Shin? I said don't take such a long time." The suit guy's words turns out more serious and particular. Oh my, did I just annoy him? I turn to look at him, the cameramen and fans at the front rows, all looking at me perplexedly. And by the way the whole ambience is undoubtedly serene but tensed, it's like no sooner a commotion might break out. If it happens, the only credit goes to me.

I close my eyes tight and pray to God for just three seconds for three reasons:

1) I should get back home alive.

2) I ing don't want to encounter this suit guy anytime in my future.

3) Whichever boy I'm gonna choose, it must be D.O!

I open my eyes and walk straight without any second thoughts. I don't dare see anybody's faces. I just look down, clutch the gift tight and walk ahead. Standing right in front of them, I stretch the gift to the 'anonymous'. If the luck is on my side tonight, then it'll be D.O or otherwise some other member and I don't in bother! I just want to get out of this nightmare.

Whoever is standing before is not giving a about the gift. He didn't even move a finger and so I look up hesitantly. At once, I gasp. It's the dark guy! I've landed in front of the dark guy and he's looking at me like I'm a retarded loony.

Dark guy, you better be D.O or else I'm gonna kick your ! Please be D.O. please I'm begging you please....

He glances at Suho angel and the latter sends me the same type of stare, like I'm a retarded loony. Oh Gosh this is a pure nightmare. "I...uh"

"Didn't you tell me your BIAS is Kyung-- sorry D.O?" The suit guy interrogates as he places few footsteps forward.

"Y-Yes. I did."

"An why exactly are you giving them to Kai?"

Kai?!

This is KAI?!!

No he's not! He's D.O. He must be! He should be!!! Oh Bloody Bull what have I done?!

"I uh....um...." I struggle not knowing what to say. And then I flash an idiotic grin. Great! Now I must literally be looking like a retarded loony. "He's my s-second BIAS." I blurt quickly.

"Second BIAS?"

"Uh yeah. The one I like next to D.O. I...um love Kai's voice when he sings." I say, nodding contented at my own made-ups. I'm sure this will help me for the time being.

"Oh..." the suit guy raises his brows at me. "That's right. For a heart throbbing dancer like him, he really sings well."

Dancer?! Kai is freaking DANCER?!!

"Am I right, Kai?" He looks at him. The latter is just biting his lower lips in the attempt of controlling the about-to-erupt laughter. He should have at least whispered this to me! This is so embarrasing. I want a freakin time machine right now!!!

"So that means you are going to give this to your second BIAS instead of D.O.?" He asks in an announcement manner. I reminisce what he just said. I can do that right? It'll be easy for me. I don't have to struggle finding the two lettered boy anymore. Perhaps, this Kai guy looks the most breathtakingly handsome amongst the twelve. So it will feel as if I myself am gifting him personally. But...Tae Hee, she'll just kill me!

"Earth to Hyo Shin." He says and all the twelve start giggling.

"Um actually....not like what you said." I mutter meanwhile thinking of an appropriate covering for the embarrassment. "I just.....um...want Kai to give this gift to D.O." I swear, that was seriously out of nowhere. What's wrong with me?! This is the most stupidest reason anyone would have ever heard of.

Kai's expression is so indescribable at the moment. His eyes widen to the extent that it might pop out anytime soon. The rest of the members are practically 'rofl'ing on the stage. I stand here motionless. What should I do now? Laugh along with them?

"You want Kai to give this thing to D.O?" Suit guy is now in front of my stupefied face and his own, double the times as mine. He quickly lowers his mic and whisper-yells "What are you talking about?!"

I shrug trying to be nonchalant. "It's not a big deal, is it?"

"What the heck?! Don't you know th--"

"KAISOO!"

"KAISOO!"

"KAISOO!"

The fans start shouting some sort of a name in chorus.

Kaisoo? Who's that? Ah, maybe it's Kai's full name - like Kim Kaisoo, Lee Kaisoo or something. Look at them, they are even cheering for him to go for it. So I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

All the members on the stage are looking at each other's faces, dumbfounded. Oh c'mon! All these beautiful fans are cheering and you are just pinning yourself to the ground? Dark guy, move your and gift the D.O. guy soon. Atleast now I can see who it is.

"KAISOO!"

"KAISOO!"

"KAISOO!"

"Uh calm down people....calm down." The suit guy announces to the audience, managing to look as cheerful as possible. "Uh Kai... your 'lovely' fans are requesting you to do this so....c'mon do it." He talks all the while staring at me like a predator. I didn't do anything wrong...!

Kai is looking like he has got no choice as he gets the box and the letter from my hands and reluctantly walks to the front. I don't understand a thing. There's no wrong in gifting your own friends, is it? Moreover, Kai and D.O are band mates and who knows, they may or maynot be friends too...

As Kai stands at the centre of the stage, a roar of cheering erupts like a valcano. "KAISOO!" "KAISOO!" "KAISOO!" Wow. He has got a lot of fans. How lovely. He grabs the mic and awkwardly rubs the nape of his neck.

"Do Kyung Soo." He calls."I would like to gift you something."

Do Kyung Soo? DO Kyung Soo? That's his full name? So both D.O and Kyung Soo ain't different people?!

Yikes!!!

Immediately, the small, short and squishy guy walks forward.

He's D.O?!

Holy Mackerel I seriously didn't guess that it would be him! He comes smiling his best as possible but somehow it ends up to be a cold straight face. No wonder, the suit guy told he's expressionless. He comes and stands beside Kai and they face each other. Yes come on. That's it. Just give the damn gift to him and I'll ing leave this hell!

"KAISOO!"

"KAISOO!"

"KAISOO!"

Wait. If that's Kai and this is Do Kyung Soo, then together it would be.......KAISOO!!! Did I just ship two GUYS??! This was the reason fans were getting all hyped up? Yuck! I'm not that kind of a girl, I swear!

The fan roars seem to escalate higher when Kai shyly opens the gift box that he took from me. I wonder what Tae Hee had bought for him. I hope it's not any kind of a freaking spider like last time she gifted me. As he opens, he gets a peep inside and his carved lower jaw hangs open.

"Should I....should I really give this?" He turns and asks me.

"Of course. It's just a small gift, isn't it?"

"Right." He nods before kneeling down. Why is he kneeling down? His forced shy smile effortlessly turns into a natural hot smirk, which, to be honest, totally blows me away for a second.

"Do Kyung Soo" He starts after a hefty sigh. "With all these fans under the wide galaxy, right upon the exo planet, with the stage lights and spotlights as the official lanterns and with all our dear fellow members as the ceremonial victims....."

What is he doing?

"Will you accept my proposal?"

Whaaaaat???!

Did he just....propose him? Are the ing GAYS for each other? I gotta leave this place. Right now!

"SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!" Freaking fans are screaming again. And I feel like throwing myself out of the universe or to be more convenient, find a nice plain wall and band my head until I bleed to death.

I know kpop news collectors and reporters are damn brisk and attentive that they won't miss a mosquito. This is totally like a thanks giving happy meal for them now. So tomorrow's headline is probably gonna be - "EXO fan girl's effortless attempts on coupling D.O and Kai. Congratulations KAISOO couple!" And I sure it'll be out on allkpop, pan, dispatch, Koreaboo and what are all the rest that I don't ing know.

D.O is still having his trademark straight face but I can tell that he's pretty nervous. "SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!" The fans chants get louder and louder. He closes his eyes and take a deep breath before opening them again. Oh please...please don't say-

"Yes."

Is he nuts ?!!

Kai's face explodes into a massive smile, showing off all his white teeth and the same happens for all the fans too. These people are really crazy! "Please accept this beautiful gift Do Kyung Soo." He opens the box and my jaw drops.

A diamond ring.

A plain thick strap with a beautiful white diamond at the centre is twinkling in front of my eyes. There's no room for duplicate because bright bold letters 'Tiffany & co' is clearly labelled on top of the box.

This is insanse!

Of all things, a diamond ring. That too for a well-to-do idol guy? I've been asking her for a pair of for the past two months and it's still haven't reached my hands yet. And now here's she is, all on easy street buying a idol a diamond ring! From where did she manage to conquer so much money?

"Will you?" He beams at the shorter.

D.O looks around the audience and then his own members on the stage before turning back to the kneeling anticipated lad before him. His bold lined lips slowly curves at the edges and for the first time in tonight, I get to see his mild smile. Now I know why he doesn't smile often. Its because they are so precious, beautiful and doesn't deserve to get wasted.

His eyes being focused fully on Kai, he extends his right hand. "Sure. Put it on my finger."

He.is.a.in.Gay!

No change at all.

The audience screams as if they are possessed by some berserk spirits. Kai gives the other a swoon worthy y wink, and slips the ring onto his finger. Therefore, I've officially attended a gay marriage. Wtf!

The suit guy stands like a pillar and it's quite hard to decipher what he's actually feeling. But it looks as though he might jump off a cliff with all these stupid things going on.

"There's a letter attached to it. Should I read it?" Kai asks at once he stands up.

"Go. Read it....after all you did everything." That's the reply from the suit guy. Oops. He must be frustrated. I'm telling you again, it's not my fault. I wonder what's the so called secret letter consists of. The thought alone makes me more nervous.

Kai peels off the golden cover carefully before reading it aloud.

"Dear Do Kyung Soo,

I would be lying if I tell you I'm not getting proper sleep nowadays. It's because....any guess? Haha it's because you're haunting me in my dreams.

I would be lying if I tell you I can hold my sanes. I can't because....you're are making me insane.

I would be lying if I tell you I'm fine. Actually, I'm not. It's because my D.O fever is increasing day by day.

I would be lying if I tell you I'm good at maths. I . Because whenever I open my book, all I see is D and O instead of THREE and FOUR.

And last of all, I would really be lying if I tell you I like you. I don't like you. I love you. I hope you'll accept my feelings and marry me one day right on the spot where we are standing right now. Please accept my proposal ring.

-your obsessed fan T.H."

You know how I feel right now? I want to bury myself 1000 feet underground and never come back! Was that even a letter for Pete's sake?! It was a filthy bull! I didn't know she at writing letters. Jesus, I should've known about this earlier so I could've taught her the basics atleast. She's making me drown in the sea of embarrassment.

"Obsessed fan T.H? What's T.H?"

The Heck!

But I don't say that out loud.

"Uh...Thank Heavens." I smile. "I always thank heavens at the end of everything."

The suit guy stares at me for a second before retracing. "Whatever. You wrote you wanted to marry Kyung Soo and ended up getting him married to another guy.....you sure have lots of surprises I see."

All leave awkward giggles and I join them. "So? D.O are you happy with all these....things?" He questions at the one who is busy checking out the diamond ring on his hand.

"Uh? Ye-yeah I like it. It's so far the best gift I've ever received." He shyly smiles looking down at his feet.

Best gift? Yeah no wonder! It's because you got it from your boyfriend. Duh....

"Nice. So as you all see, it was really fun conducting this event even though it was slightly away from what we expected, wasn't it?" The suit guy screams into the mic in the process of winding up the event. I breath out in relief. Finally, I'm getting rid of this nightmare.

"YES" Shouts the crowd.

"So. It was nice meeting you Park Hyo Shin. You made this event more interesting. I hope you felt satisfied enough after meeting your first BIAS and second BIAS...." He forces a smile at me and I càn feel that he already wanted to finish this goddam so called event. Good for you. Cause I too can't handle this anymore.

"Yeah pretty much. Even I didn't expect this to turn out like this but still, I enjoyed very much. Thank you. Thank you all." I bow respectfully at everyone, regardless of all the urges that are welling up inside me to leave this place.

"Thank you all for turning up today. It was fun being with you all." Suho angel announces. Of course, as a duty of the group leader, he should be the one to wind up the event. "And thanks to Hyo Shin for entertaining us tonight. We did enjoy very well."

Wait. Is he calling me a joker?

"Get back home safely. The traffic seems to get worser nowadays. So be careful. Eat properly and stay healthy. Meet you all in our next concert and we'll promise you that we'll work our best to conduct many fan related projects just like this in the future. Thank you."

Yeah and thereby drive all the fans insane!

We all bow for one last time before EXO start walking towards the back stage and I start walking towards the staircase in the front. Thank God I'm finally out of this hell hole. Gosh it was-"aah!" Before I can even figure out, someone I barely know is already dragging me by my wrist towards the back stage.

"Ex-Excuse...ouch! You are hurting me!" I whimper as I helplessly trail behind him like a wounded dog. Who is he? Looking at his back, I can merely figure out he's somewhere past thirties. Yo man! Are you trying to kidnap me?

"Who are you? Where are you taking me?" I whisper-yell.

He stops abruptly and I smach my nose on his back. Ouch!

He turns and sighs "I'm EXO's manager and there are few questions you need to answer. Now!" He starts dragging me again.

Uh oh!

Rest in peace Park Hyo Shin.