I ♡♡♡

Oh, Ex-Boyfriend Please!

 

The usual morning routine I have every weekday is waking up early in the morning, brew some coffee, toast some bread and put some jam and butter after, take a shower, and get dressed. I always wake up before my alarm clock goes off so I don’t really need to set up my alarm. I gave up with that a couple of months ago. We broke up with my alarm clock.

Checking on my wrist watch, I still have less than thirty minutes for my free time before I will go to school. This calls for a walk with the tumbler of coffee in my hand. I will have fresh air to start my Monday great. Hooray!

As soon as I step out of my apartment, I took a deep breath and smiled broadly. Today is really a great day for me. I know I will have an amazing Monday in school today. Right exactly what I needed the most. They say that in order to have a nice week, Monday should start well. I smile at that thought.

It took me a while before I reached the school, and the children are already inside the classroom.

“Good morning Miss Kim!” I merrily greeted my co-teacher of this kindergarten school.

She waved at me enthusiastically and smiled. “Good morning to you too, Miss Park.”

There were few students around since 8:00 AM is still twenty minutes away. I went to my homeroom and prepared my materials to use today. Two of my students approached me and smiled cheekily.

“Hello teacher Sandy~ Good morning.”

“Good morning Yeonjun-ah,” I patted his head gently and smiled. “Good morning to you, too, Haru-ah.”

Haru, a girl whose haircut is in bob smiled at me, before hugging me. Aigoo. These kids really~

 

 

An hour later, we were busy making our own art piece with the colorful clay they brought with them. Our lesson for today is about molding something out from the clay. I let the kids wear an apron so that their clothes will not be dirty after our art session. I roamed around the room as I checked on them and smiled at how they are very passionate in making one.

This is my daily routine. This is my job. I am Sandara Park, a kindergarten teacher for two years already. I really, really love my job because I get to hang out with five-year-old kids. These fifteen kids in my class are my sunshine and my daily vitamins. Where can you get a job wherein you receive love by your students and at the same time become a mom to them? To top it all, I receive a good pay for this!

We ended our art session with a little presentation where the kids get to explain their masterpiece. Most of the girls made a flower while some boys made some dinosaur species, some build a little house, and some made their favorite fruit.

“Teacher Sandyyyy~ how about yours? What did you make?” they almost asked in unison.

I couldn’t help but to laugh at them. “Of course, teacher Sandy will present her masterpiece!!” I announced and showed them the heart I made out of the red clay. “Ta-dah!”

Ooh’s and aah’s were heard in the classroom. They applauded in chorus and cheers. “Woaaaah!! Teacher Sandy that is a big, big heart!”

“Yes, that’s right Sarang! I made a big heart as my masterpiece. Do you know why?”

“WHYYYYYY?”

“Because teacher Sandy loves ALL of you and it is big because all of you are fitted inside, just like how you kids fit in my heart.”

“Teacher Sandy saranghaeyo!!!!”

“I love you too my babies.” I smiled widely and made a heart with my hand.

 

 

“Okay kids, tomorrow is parent’s day, so you have to bring your parents with you okay?” They nodded as I placed the invitation letter in between their notebook and placed it inside their bag.

“Do not forget tomorrow okay?”

“OKAAAAAYY!!”

“That’s all for today. Let’s do another art session next time neh?”

“NEEEEEH TEACHER SANDY!!” the 5-year old kindergarten kids say in unison while gathering their backpacks.

They started to pile out from their seats and fall in one line, like what they usually do every day. I hugged them one by one and they went out of the classroom towards their waiting parents outside. As soon as they step out of the room, they run immediately to their parents. I waved my hand at them again while smiling widely. “Bye bye kids! Take care okay?”

“Bye teacher Sandy! Chu!” Sohyun, the student who always sat in front of the class, waved at me cutely and gave me a flying kiss. Their parents would nod and smile at me in acknowledgement.

 

I went back inside the classroom and cleaned the place. As I was folding the apron, I saw Yeonjun walking back inside. I straightened up and smiled at him.

“Oh Yeonjun-ah, you’re still here. Do you need something from teacher?” I asked softly to him as I crouched down on his level.

“Neh teacher” he nodded curtly. “Eomma and appa couldn’t come tomorrow because they have work.” He said with a cute pout at the end.

I nodded in understanding and his arm. “Well, does Yeonjun have some uncle or aunt to accompany you tomorrow?”

He was silent for a bit before he looked up at me with a twinkle in his eyes. “YES TEACHER!! I have my uncle!” He nodded repeatedly.

Aigoo so cute!

“Then you can bring your uncle tomorrow hm? No need to be sad about it Yeonjun-ah, since eomma and appa is working for you.”

He nodded again and was now smiling. “Neh teacher!”

“Don’t forget to bring your uncle tomorrow hmm?”

Yeonjun waved at me after giving me a hug, and then ran towards his mother who was waiting outside. She mouthed a ‘thank you’ towards me and I smiled.

 

 

 

 

The next day …

 

“Good morning kids!”

“Good morning too teacher Sandy!!!” they greeted me in unison. I really couldn’t get enough with these kids.

Their parents were standing at the back. They smiled at me and me to them. I roamed my eyes around and spotted a vacant seat at the middle. Isn’t that Yeonjun’s seat? Will he be absent today? But I thought his uncle will be with him? I shook my thoughts off and proceeded with the instruction.

The kids will take turn in introducing their parents in front, and the parents will introduce themselves and explain their profession and job. We took a five minute rehearsals with the kids before we started the program. As Haru was introducing her father, I heard a little commotion outside.

“Samchoooooon faster!!! I am late already~.”

That cute voice was so familiar to me. It’s Yeonjun’s.

I poked my head out and smiled as he waited patiently to his uncle who was tying his own shoelaces in the hallway. I focused my attention back at Haru’s father and applauded as he finished. Yeonjun make a run in front and smiled cheekily.

“A-annyeong haseyo” he greeted and bowed to us. “Today, eomma and appa can’t come with me because they have work” he paused and glanced at me; I nodded at him in encouragement, so he continued. “So I brought my uncle with me today.”

I glanced around for that uncle of his and couldn’t find him (or anyone that has a resemblance with Yeonjun). I focused back on him and kept my smile because he is too adorable with those chubby cheeks of his.

“My uncle’s name is Choi Seunghyun and he is an ar…artist and owns an art--- uncle what is it again?” He innocently scratched his head and frowned.

“Art gallery, Yeonjun-ah” a baritone voice stepped out of the little crowd. “I own an art gallery.”

As soon as I saw him, my heart was caught in my throat. I blinked multiple times and squints my eyes.

 

He is here.

Choi Seunghyun is here …


 

 

Hello! Thank you for subscribing to my new story.

I hope you will enjoy reading it. Please do support this one, loves!

I love you all :D