May 4th 2016(Part II)

Maybe....

KOREA(SNSD's Dorm). May 4th 2016, 05:20PM

"So if I want to send her a snap, all I have to do is press this?" Baekhyun asked. His own existence was still struggling with the technology.

"Yeap."

"And press here to see new snaps from her? Am I doing this right?"

"Yeap. Even if you don't know a thing, you can just press anything there. It's not going to time your phone and bomb the place. Neither it will send out your nudes." Tiffany blabbered while admiring her newly-done nails. "Well, unless if you're and press on the wrong button, then maybe yes to the part." She cackled.

"Why? You want to see my huh? Want me to show you? I can give it to you like right now, live, uncensored, and fresh from the oven. With cherry on top." Baekhyun as he scooted closer to reduce the distance between him and the female. He proceeded to threaten her by ing his shirt, but of course, it could not get any further than that as Tiffany already launched her powerful kick on his shin, just before he reached his third button.

"Damn noona why are you so violent?" He grunted while holding his shin.

"Damn Baekhyun why are you so weak?"

Tiffany 1 - Baekhyun 0.

But the heated childish arguement finally came to a halt, all thanks to Taeyeon's unexpected entrance. The two of them were too engrossed words-ing each other that they must have not notice Taeyeon presence until she fake a cough to get their attention. The moment she finally got 4 eyes staring at her, with a pair of them belongs to the man whom she missed the most, she did not waste more time but just walked for her bedroom.

The earlier two were dumbfounded. Their faces met again after what seemed like an eternity staring at the invicible trace that Taeyeon made. Their mouths were closed but their eyes were screaming "Explain!" to each other. In the end, Tiffany gave up and went to talk with Taeyeon. But just before she left the living room, "Hey don't forget to hack her phone for me, okay." Baekhyun pasted a sticky note on her forehead and she just replied that with a fist gesture from the place she was standing.


Taeyeon's room. May 4th 2016, 05:30PM

A knock to greet the girl inside and she surprisingly welcomed it at the first strike. Tiffany made an eye contact with Taeyeon and there seemed to be no trace of jealousy or any bad vibe on the latter. Fany sighed in relief before she worked her mind to speak.

"Can I go in?" She began, lightly.

"Sure. Come in." Taeyeon moved out of the way to let Fany in. Once the best girlfriend was already in the room, she closed her door behind, not wanting to be heard while she was in an important meeting with her girl. Without having to say anything, she already found Fany on her bed, sitting crossed legs while waiting for the important person to join her. "Ugh don't mess up my bed girl. I just got the sheet changed." She voiced out her concern. True that, Taeyeon has never liked it when someone messed up her bed since she only likes it clean, and touched by no one else but her. It was not an OCD thing but she just kind of developed the habit of keeping her bed neat since she was little. But Baekhyun is an exception, of course.

"You always changed your sheet but all of them are white in colour I don't even know whether you have changed it or not. They all look the same to me. Tell me about your obsession with white, Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany spoke as she watched Taeyeon changed into a comfortable home outfit; loose shirt and loose pants, the Kim Taeyeon style.

"White symbolizes purity. I just want to remember that forever." Now Tiffany was left silent with the reply. She knew she was not supposed to say anything about her colour selection because there is a story behind it and it is indeed, a really bad one. Taeyeon noticed the changed and deliberately swerved to another topic.

"Now, don't get emotional about this. Let's talk about something more cheerful, shall we?" Taeyeon took a sit before Tiffany on the bed and tied her hair into a cute, little, tiny ponytail. Short hair was never her forte. "Let's talk about why my boyfriend had his three button off and why did you guys have that nervous look when I came in." Tiffany only gulped her saliva as the other spoke. "Did something funny happened between you guys~" Taeyeon tried to provoke her friend even more, and now she included waving her index finger in the package.

"Yah! Funny what funny. He only teased me for the whole two hours and the part that you saw just now," she paused. "..was the part. We didn't do anything okay. Come on, that Bacon is such a turn off. I couldn't bring myself to like the teasing even if I want to." 

Taeyeon chuckled at the reply. "That Bacon you're talking about is my boyfriend. And maybe it was just you who ain't normal. Because last time I checked, every part of him is such a turn on." And the iest smirk of the century filled in the room as she closed her statement.

"Please stop bragging about that flat kid. I've had enough of him today." The pink girl crossed her arms on her chest, pretending to get sulky in front of her bestfriend.

"Omo~Look at that wrinkle on yout face. Fany there's an additi-" Indeed, only bestfriend know her bestfriend weak spot because the next second, she was getting hit at the right arm for doing such joke.

"I'm here to clear the misunderstanding but seems like you're fine with it so now I'm leaving." She was about to get out of the bed when she remembered about the sticky note on her forehead. "Last request before I go out. Give me your handphone." Fany pulled out her hand to retrieve the mentioned item from Taeyeon.

"What is it for?" The short haired one questioned but she still gave in anyway. Tiffany thought it was going to be hard but everything seemed to be going in her way and she was done after a short 15 seconds. The handphone was handed back to the owner and Tiffany quickly rushed out of the room. But maybe not really that rushed, because she could definitely heard her friend shouted, "Was he good in giving you ?" just before she closed the door and blood rushed to her face involuntarily.


"She didn't seem mad." Tiffany shrugged as she walked back into the living room. Baekhyun was on his phone when the girl hit him on his head. "Next time don't pull such a joke on me." But Baekhyun only snickered at that. "I know my girlfriend too well. I know she won't get mad with her own bestfriend." Tiffany had to second that. He has a point. Taeyeon is not that kind of girl who will get mad on her own bestfriend because she thought she had all the explanation regarding everything in this world behind the word bestfriend. Maybe that is why Tiffany always get overprotective with Taeyeon's life. She does not want her own bestfriend to feel the pain from trusting too much.

Baekhyun noticed that Tiffany was back in her own world again so he snapped his finger before her face. "Now stop zoning out and tell me about your performance." And Fany gladly told him that she managed to hack Taeyeon's phone and he was now free to get his hand on the next plan.


"Taeyeonah, open the door for me, please." The male begged in front of Taeyeon's room with a cute endearing lovely voice. She had always fell for it, but not today because he has yet heard any movement from the inside since the moment he first stood there. "You still mad at me, baby?" More affectionate nickname was used to lure the girl behind that closed door but Taeyeon could not have it easy on him.

In reality, Taeyeon was having a hard time to control herself. At that moment, all she wanted to do was yank the door opened and jumped on him. Then, maybe shower him with the I miss you kisses all over his face, or just have a long intense breathtaking makeout that they both had long yearned for. However, she did nothing like that. Instead, she just leaned across the door while taking a listen to her boyfriend breathing sound that he made, everytime he failed to catch Taeyeon's attention. She was imagining the way he ruffled his hair as he got frustrated with the no-reply treatment.

And just like a telepathy, Baekhyun did the same thing as she had it imagined. He ruffled his dark coloured hair in frustration and started to stomp his feet too. The scene was just too funny because his lower body did all the opposite thing that his manliness side was trying to potray through his upper part, including the next part that he was about to do. An idea rang in his mind and a smirk was formed on his face.

"Ahh...Noona~" That sultry, y, and eargasm voice. Taeyeon still had her ears closed to the door surface so her jaw dropped the moment she heard that.

"Noona~" He knew it too well. Hitting right on Taeyeon's weakest spot when the last thing she wanted was to hear this nickname coming from his mouth. Because she knew, it will be the end of everything the moment he used this strong weapon on her.

"I know you're there noona. Don't you want to open this door for me? Little Baekoong is excited to see noona again today. He promised to behave well after this. Noona~ Are you not exc-" Baekhyun was surprised to see a ray of light shining before him and that was when he knew, she already gave in to the temptation.

Their eyes met and not even a single word was exchanged for a good 10 seconds. Baekhyun thought it would be okay now for him to enter the room so he took a step closer to the door. But Baekhyun could not be more wrong. He was greeted with a slam of the door in his face, just before he could proceed any further. He rubbed his nose in pain and grunted. "Don't you try to talk to me unless if you've thrown away all the nonsense thought in your mind!" Taeyeon's voice came out faint from the outside but he could figure out exactly each of the words said by her.

He acknowledged all of his faults and he was ready to say sorry. Unfortunately, Taeyeon was not giving him the said chance. So with a weak heart but still not giving up, he reached for his phone at the back pocket of his jeans and began launching the next attack. As his legs were tired from the long standing, he slipped down the wall and crouched on the floor with eyes still on-contact with the phone screen. A moment later, he raised up his phone and started posing like a person who takes selca. 

Click. The camera shutter went off and he checked the result, feeling satisfied with his own skill. He chugged a laughter and pressed some more button on the screen before he placed the device by his side.

He was waiting for a reaction.

And he did not just sit and wait, he started counting too.

"5..."

"4..."

"3..." His face was lit with anticipation as the number lessen.

"2..."

"One." He stood on his feet and took the phone with him.

"TIFFANY!" And the bomb went off.


Taeyeon swung open the door and marched out of her room, ignoring the bystander male who was waiting for a welcome. His eyebrows twitched in confussion and he tilted his head, following the trace of the petite figure who paid no heed to him. 

"Hwang Miyoung! I swear to God who told you that you can just hacked into my account and do anything you want without informing me?" The Hwang jumped in shock, totally not expecting it. Her forehead creased while she was trying to work her mind for an escape route. In all conscience, she started to lift up her hand and her forefinger followed the trace she made in the air. The end stopped moving and Taeyeon gaze trailed down the direction her bestfriend was pointing to; the real culprit behind this crime.

Baekhyun knew he was going to get betrayed so without further delay, he scampered into the nearest room, which happened to be Taeyeon's room, and hid in there. The room had not much space for him to be used as a hide out so he threw himself under the comforter and stayed still. "I didn't plan this beforehand now what?" He muttered under his breath while trying to figure out a plan if he got caught. And obviously, he did.

"Byun Baekhyun." A monotonous voice echoed behind him but he remained still in his composure.

"The son of Byun, do answer if you hear me." She only called him that when she is serious about scolding him or whacking his . That added tremble to his already half-dead soul under the white sheet.

"You know it's easier for me to kill you like this, right?" Gulped. "Easier to kill, easier to ditch." She didn't just talk about killing me, that's the first. 

"Either you come out from your "so-called hide out" or we break up." Baekhyun eyes flew opened and he sprung from the bed, stumbling a bit as he tried to reach for Taeyeon.

"S..say again." He had Taeyeon's arms in both of his hands.

"I said, we are breaking up if you chose to ignore me and stay in that hide out for I don't know, eighty-eight years or what suits you."

"B..but now I've left my hide out, we don't have to break up, right?" One can tell that Baekhyun was covered with fear, fear of losing, as he said that.

"Depends." Taeyeon placed a finger under her chin, acting like she was thinking of a way to break Baekhyun's heart in the most shattering way.

"What do you mean by depends?!" He shouted a reply with his hands shaking the female in front. But he remained calm after he saw Taeyeon's face turned pale from all the vibration. "I mean, we're never, breaking up, right. You promised me."

That promise. That promise they made on the night they spent together, with their career on the line. That promise they made because they trusted each other so much. That promise they made because they were afraid that everything will fall apart as soon as the news break out. That promise they made in her car. That promise they made with a shared kiss to seal it foreverThat promise which the whole world knows.

"If you keep running away from me," Taeyeon dropped her head low as she voiced out her thought. "I can't justify my own self about that promise we made." Her tears threaten to come out as she continued. "It takes two for everything to work well in a relationship, Baek. I can't do this alone you know." Her gaze was still fixed on the floor so her body thought it was the right time to let out the tears. But Baekhyun was quick to noticed that. He cupped her face and raised it up to meet his eyes. He saw the stream of running water on her cheeks and his heart clenched to know that he was the cause of this tears.

His left hand roamed to the back of Taeyeon's head and he her silky short hair for a few times before pulling it closer to his chest. His right hand went to embrace her small waist.

Just like a dream, Taeyeon could smell his perfume filling up to the brim of her nose again, like how she had always loved it. She felt warm and contented, like how she had always felt when he was around. And just like the fairy tale, she could definitely hear his heartbeat matching to hers, like how it had always been since the day they were born.

"I..I'm sorry." His voice cracked a little as he tried to speak. Taeyeon heard that and she abruptly raised her head, only to be crashed into his chest again by his big hand. "No, you listen to me now Kim Taeyeon." She knew there would be no point of protesting so she stopped moving and listened.

"I'm sorry. Not just for making you cry, but also from running away when you needed me the most. I'm sorry for making you believed that there's no use in protecting the promise. I just want you to know, even before the promise was made, I've never ever thought of leaving you, Taeyeonah. I'll make up for the loss that I made. I'll grant all your wishes, just like a genie would.  Let's not break up and cherish the promise that we created, okay?" His voice was muffled at some parts of the speech but Taeyeon could perceive the sincerity and his real intention in it. But Taeyeon was more concerned about something else.

She pushed herself to look at the boyfriend's face who had had too much serenity placing his chin on top of her crown. "Are you crying?" She questioned the guy who was still in shock to see her sudden movement when he was not ready for it, and even more shocked to hear that question from his own girlfriend. He quickly retrieved his hands from the girl's body and wiped his face in rush. Taeyeon chortled at the boyfriend effort to maintain his manly image despite being exposed already.

"I..I wasn't crying." Baekhyun retorted.

"Yeah right Byun Baekhyun. You just peed from your eyes." Taeyeon could not contain her laugher anymore so she fell on the floor laughing.

"Yah!" Baekhyun was about to retaliate but his heart was immediately put at ease as he heard the ever-so-calming and unique laughter from his girlfriend that he found himself smiling too at the end.

 


 

Hello guys!! Sorry for the late updateㅠㅠ a lot of things happened lately and I wow I just made that sound like a bad thing but actually, no. The highlight from these past few days is probably getting my final result from the university. The result came out too good for me to believe it at first lol pls but yeah. Close to 4.0 but not really that close but I'm in the dean list so yay! Granted that I screwed up my previous semester, I wasn't really putting much hope on my cgpa. I really thought it will stay below my targeted par but guess what? Cgpa is saved because of my gpa from this semester. I'm a happy girl!

Ok enough with my life update, I think for this fanfiction maybe I'll have to stretch the May 4th chapter to another part I'M SO SORRY but like, there's so much to tell but my mind can't cramp for a long update zzZzzZZzz so I beg for your patience till the next update, okay? #badauthor

And last but not least, I just wanna say thank you to everyone who've subscribed to this story and those who left comments too, I LOVE Y'ALL! Thank you for the support and most importantly, don't forget to cheer for Baekyeon! xoxo