May 3rd 2016

Maybe....

"I think we're not supposed to be doing this GD-shi"

"Shh he's not here Taeyeonah. This will be a secret between ourselves. No one needs to know."

"This.." Taeyeon let out a gasp when she felt GD grazing down her sensitive spot in the neck area. "This is cheating Kwon Ji Young! I don't wanna cheat behind his back. Ah~" She tried to suppress her moan of satisfaction but it was hard when all G Dragon did was pleasuring her.

"If you forget about that bastard tonight, I promise, I promise to you that I'll make you feel good Taeyeonah~"

While both of them were busy satisfying their needs, little did they know that Baekhyun has just safely landed in the country and he was now heading to his girlfriend's dorm. The place where both G Dragon and Kim Taeyeon had the sinful activity.

". Taeyeonah, I can't hold this any longer."

The sound of unbuckling belt was heard and Taeyeon turned nervous. She tried to push him away but her strength was nothing compared to the strong guy who was trapping her in between his legs at the moment. "S..stop. We are drunk GD, we'll regret this later. I'm begging you to stop!"

" you Kim Taeyeon. You were the one who craved for maggeolli so I came to this dorm rushing with the alcohol in my hands. And now you're blaming me for this? I don't care. You're mine tonight." With that, he pushed her down to bed and pinned both of her hands before crushing his lips on hers. He kissed her roughly and bit her bottom lips when she tried to protest.

Baekhyun hummed Taeyeon's favorite song while making his way to the SNSD's dorm. He fixed his hair while waiting the elevator to bring him to the girlfriend. Meanwhile his other hand was holding a bouquet of white tulips which symbolizes his apologetic feeling towards the girl whom he was going to meet.

Baekhyun did not even bother to knock or ring the bell when he reached the front door. He is a frequent visitor of the dorm anyway so he already remember the house password like it was his own. He keyed in the password and the door welcomed his visit with a warm hug.

"Taeyeonah~" He greeted the moment he made his first step in and immediately closed the door behind him.

"Taengoo." He called her name again since the first one was left hanging in the air without an answer.

Weird, he thought. The house was in an eerie silent and it was dark in the living room. He sauntered to the most end room in the hallway. The familiar room which he often visits.

Upon reaching the door which had sealed the room shut, he heard something unpleasant and his stomach dropped instantly. He thought his ears was failing him so he placed it on the door surface and tried to take a listen again.

"! Taeyeon why are you so tight!"

"S..stop."

Baekhyun face turned red with anger surfacing him. He reached the doorknob and twisted it open, revealing a very familiar scene of people making love on the bed, with a familiar woman lying under a somewhat familiar guy. That was certainly the same familiar bed they used to make love too. But it was not him this time around. Even without looking at the guy's face, Baekhyun knew exactly who he was. His back, his hairstyle, everything was too familiar for him to not know about this guy.

Taeyeon noticed the door cracked open so she took a peek while holding on to the guy's arms who kept on pummeling into her. He did not seem to care about his surrounding. Taeyeon's eyes sticked out of its socket. She was shocked to see a familiar figure standing stoned at the door room. She tried to reach for him but that was when her body opposed her mind and did the opposite. She was getting sensitive down there and her mind could not process a single coherent word, even when she tried really hard to fight the adrenaline rush in her body.

"Baekhyun!" Her body trembled as the wave of pleasure hit her. She felt numb but the one on top of her has yet stopped pounding her weak body. She lied flat on the bed, not being able to do anything at the moment. Tears started wetting her cheeks the more she looked into the hurtful eyes of the one that she loved. She felt sorry.

Baekhyun was defenseless. He wanted to stop the scene that was happening right before his own eyes but he was more than stunned. The moment his eyes threaten to let out his manly tears, that was when he knew, he should leave. So he turned his heels away and closed the door behind him. The white tulips in his hand fell hopelessly on the floor.

Taeyeon was hoping for the man, her knight in shining armor to save her. But she was devastated to see him just left without helping her during the mess. She did not want this.

"This is a , Baekhyunah." She shouted but it only came out as a silent thought in her mind.

"Baekhyun..."


JAPAN. May 3rd 2016, 02:49AM

Baekhyun woke up from his sleep panting. It felt like he had just finished running a marathon in his sleep. But more than all that, he felt a surreal mix of feelings right at the moment. The dream felt so real that he almost broke down into tears when he remembered it. Taeyeon can't be cheating on me. We trust each other. He convinced himself before trying to get back to sleep again. He succeeded and this time, he was not bothered with such an odd nightmare anymore.


KOREA. May 3rd 2016, 03:05AM

Tiffany just got back home from practice. She groaned tiredly as she entered the house. Solo debut preparation is hard, but she willingly took all that with an open heart.

She was about to set her foot in her room when she remembered something. "And kiss her goodnight for me, if possible." 

"Ah right."

Tiffany tiptoed her way to Taeyeon's room and took a peek inside. It was dark but she could definitely hear her friend's constant breathing sound in the silent room. She then traveled towards the bed direction to perform her task. Even in the dark room, she knew exactly where everything was located. She knew the place like it was at the back of her hand.

"Baekhyun told me to kiss you goodnight." She half-whispered to the sleeping friend before she finally placed her lips on the girl's forehead. 

"Goodnight. This is from me." Tiffany smiled as she whispered that in a low voice. The door was closed again and Taeyeon slept rather peacefully at that night.


JAPAN. May 3rd 2016, 08:40PM

"Arigatou gozaimasu." All eight of them shouted in unison before leaving the stage. That was their last schedule in Japan and they were all excited to head back home now but Baekhyun was unsure.

"Otsukarasama dea~" They used this phrase whenever they bumped into a worker backstage. Baekhyun was busy greeting the staff too when Chanyeol patted his back.

"So how's your plan going?" The question came with a curious raising brow from the tall.

"I'm planning to text her before our flight back tomorrow morning. But I don't know how..." Baekhyun sounded a little down when he said that.

"Whoa whoa there. You finally decided to put down your ego and say "sorry" first this time huh? And what do you mean by "I don't know how"? You text her like how you normally do, that's how!"

"It's not easy to not put down my ego after what came in my nightmare last night."

"And what came in your nightmare last night?"

Baekhyun let out a sigh before he started telling about his nightmare to the curious tall man.

"Damn Baekhyun. How did you even manage to function properly for all day despite having such an odd, no no, a really bad and horrifying dream?"

"Cause I believe in her. That's how."

But it was not easy for him to forget the scenes in his head. It was a torture for him without no one knowing.


KOREA. May 3rd 2016, 07:05PM

"Yah Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany greeted her friend who was lying on the couch with her phone in hand.

"What?" She answered short.

"Oh this girl. You really know how to spark up the netizens interest,don't you?" The girlfriend put her handbag on the table and sat on the other couch opposite of Taeyeon.

"What?" She sounded unconcerned.

"I'm here Taeng, not in your phone." The girl tried to catch the attention from her friend. It was a succeed.

Taeyeon placed her phone on the side and looked at her friend's direction. "What?" Still in the same tone.

"I saw your IG post." Fany waved her phone in air as the screen showed Taeyeon's recent post on Instagram.

"So?"

"Eyyy come on. I know you miss him. Drop that tone and tell me."

Taeyeon retrieved back her phone and started playing game.

"Where is my boyfriend?" Tiffany quoted in the air using her michiveous fingers and used a mocking tone to annoy her friend. Taeyeon shot a dagger when she heard that.

"Where's your no SNS connecting rule now? I guess someone is trying to get someone's attention here." Tiffany giggled as she finished.

"Whatever." Taeyeon stood on her feet and dashed out of the living room, leaving her friend with her own shipping fantasy. That is what Tiffany always tells her. She has her own shipping fantasy for Baekyeon(also what she named her relationship with Baekhyun).

"Do you want me to leave a comment on your Instagram to inform you about his location?" Tiffany shouted from her place.

"Crazy ." Taeyeon replied.


JAPAN. May 3rd 2016, 09:30PM

"Damn hyung. Look at this." Sehun the maknae threw his iphone to the older male, Baekhyun and he caught it just in time. They were on their way back to the hotel and Sehun happened to be in the same car as Baekhyun, just in time to tease the hyung. He looked at the content and his eyes rounded in surprise. 

"Wow, noona really posted this on her instagram. I guess she really misses you." The boy cackled as he teased his hyung.

"Should I reply "he's in Japan but coming back to your embrace soon~" on your behalf?" Now Chanyeol joined the teasing squad.

Baekhyun only hid his face in embarrassment. He felt giddy inside, knowing that the post was surely meant for him.

**

The moment they reached their hotel, Baekhyun quickly rushed into his room and threw his body on the bed. His hand reached for his phone in the back pocket of his jeans and searched for the texting application. His fingers were all over the phone as he typed fast a text message to his girl.

To: Taengoo Love

Hey. I saw your post. Is that for me? 

-Sent 10:01PM-

He placed the phone on his beating heart as he waited patiently for a reply. Come on, he chanted. And his prayer was heard.

From: Taengoo Love

Depends.

-Received 10:03PM-

He scrunched his eyebrows at the reply. But he did not want to waste his time so he quickly typed in a reply.

To: Taengoo Love

What do you mean by "depends"?

-Sent 10:03PM-

This time it did not take long before he received a reply.

From: Taengoo Love

Depends whether you still regard yourself as my boyfriend, or not?

-Received 10:04PM-

Baekhyun was smiling as he read that. She misses me.

To: Taengoo Love

Last time I check, you're still my ever-so-precious girlfriend so yes, that post must be for me then. I miss you.

-Sent 10:04PM-


KOREA. May 3rd 2016, 10:04PM

From: Baekoong💖

Last time I check, you're still my ever-so-precious girlfriend so yes, that post must be for me then. I miss you.

-Received 10:04PM-

 Taeyeon's face flushed in red as she read his last sentence. Her hands typed a reply in joy. 

I miss you too.

But she erased it after contemplating for awhile and wrote a new reply.

To: Baekoong💖

Come back safely, okay?

-Sent 10:06PM-

She had to restrain herself, even when her heart was jumping out of place. She did not want to ruin the fun. She had to keep it low. And that was the last reply from her for the night because the next minute, she had fallen asleep from containing too much joy in her body.


Baekhyun was disappointed with the last reply but thought, maybe she was not ready to forgive him. So he gave it another try.

To: Taengoo Love

I'm sorry. And I'll come back safe<3

-Sent 10:07PM-

He waited for a reply but it was a negative. He waited for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, and he also end up falling asleep with a phone in hand that night. He had fallen asleep while waiting, but his heart was filled with contentment.