THIRTEEN pt.2

We're the perfect two

Summary:

This is just a small extra because I feel like the last chapter was too short and had barely any Verkwan.

 

________________________________________________

 

"You wanna do something?" Seungkwan turned away from Hansol's desk and towards the boy himself. The said boy tore his eyes away from his phone screen with a surprised look.

 

"You've done your homework already?" He questioned skeptically and Seungkwan stood up smirking at him playfully.

 

"Yeah. It's actually pretty easy when you have brains", The older joked and Hansol threw a décor pillow at his head.

 

"Funny", he said emotionlessly but smiled eventually when Seungkwan flopped down on the bed next to him. "What do you wanna do?"

 

"Wanna go out?" Seungkwan asked absentmindedly grabbing Hansol's phone to check for funny text message exchanges with their mutual friends.

 

"O-out? As in..." Hansol felt his heart skip a beat and his ears starting to burn uncomfortably. But Seungkwan just gave him a weird look.

 

"Out as in outside?" He raised an eyebrow but continued browsing the messages after giving his best friend a slight neck slice.

 

"Right", Hansol choked out. "What do we do out... side?"

 

"I was thinking of a movie. It's called "The Front Line" or something", Seungkwan explained but Hansol stayed quiet keeping his gaze on the phone on Seungkwan's hands. Or maybe just Seungkwan's hands. He wasn't sure.

"Or are you gonna keep acting weird the whole day because I can always ask Mingyu", the older said jokingly and Hansol's head snapped up.

 

"Do you still like Mingyu?" Slipped out of his mouth and Seungkwan's eye widened comically.

 

"What? No!" He yelled out and slapped Hansol on the arm slightly for a good measure. "I got over him when he started dating Wonwoo. Remember?"

 

And Hansol did remember. But the frown still remained on his face.

 

"Besides he has this other guy I'm pretty sure he's interested in", Seungkwan added and within seconds Hansol's expression changed from a frown to confusion.

 

"Really? He's already over Wonwoo?" He asked making Seungkwan snort.

 

"Dude, it's been almost two years and they dated for like a month. Also we all happen to be friends if you remember", Seungkwan laughed. "Remember Mingyu? The really tall guy that kicked a wall last year on Soonyoung's birthday. And Wonwoo? The one with black hair who laughed at him with you."

 

"Hahaha. Honestly Seungkwan you are on fire today. Have you thought of becoming a comedian?" Hansol laughed sarcastically pressing his middle finger to Seungkwan's face.

 

"Only every living second of my life", the older answered with an unamused face and slapped Hansol's hand away. "So the movie?" He then asked but Hansol just shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I don't feel like leaving the house", he said and Seungkwan sighed.

 

"Ok, Naruto marathon it is", he announced unenthusiastically pulling Hansol's Apple laptop from under his pillow.

 

Hansol wanted to laugh. Even just smile a little because he was happy that Seungkwan was finally willing to watch his favorite show together. But he couldn't. Because at that exact moment he realized that he was in love with his best friend. And nothing was more terrifying than that.

 

 

Notes:

Feed back would be loved because I feel like I'm using this fic to test different writing styles so just tell me if I'm getting boring or if I'm doing fine, because I honestly can't tell ^w^

Here's my tumblr if you have the need to kick my . Just in case I forget to update again.
http://soonhaotp.tumblr.com/
@soonhaotp