THIRTEEN

We're the perfect two

This has nothing to do with anything at the moment I'm sorry.
I'm also sorry for making my bias so hurt oh my baby!!

 

 

Hansol was thirteen years old when he experienced the first heart break of his life. Of course it wasn't his heart that had been torn into tiny pieces, thrown onto the floor and jumped over but as he was watching Soonyoung, being buried under his bed sheets and letting out an occasional sob every now and then, he thought that maybe it would have been better if it was him being hurt instead of his friend.

 

"Is he coming?" Soonyoung croaked out as his voice rasped in his throat.

 

Hansol had found Soonyoung outside the door of their house after school. The older had come to look for him as he had realised that Seungkwan wasn't home but he had immediately asked for Hansol to call Seungkwan over before bursting into tears and refusing to tell Hansol what had happened.

 

"Yeah but..." Hansol paused as Soonyoung peaked his head from under the sheets. He looked like a mess. "Why can't you just tell me?"

 

"I will tell you-" Soonyoung answered before being stopped by a hiccup. "I'll tell you but let's just wait for Seungkwan, ok?"

 

And so they did. They waited in almost complete silence as Soonyoung had finally calmed enough to stop himself from crying. The room was filled with the sound of Hansol flipping through an old magazine and Soonyoung's occasional sniffles.

 

After about five more minutes of awkward silent treatment from both sides, the doorbell rang. Soonyoung glanced up at Hansol who took the hint and bolted downstairs to let his best friend in.

 

"Hurry up", Hansol whispered sharply as Seungkwan took his time in taking off his shoes. "He's a ing mess and won't talk to me", he continued as Seungkwan just eyed him confusedly without even answering. He kicked his shoes to the side and strode upstairs where Soonyoung was already standing by Hansol's door.

 

"Seungkwan!" The oldest let out a loud whine and rushed forward to latch himself onto Seungkwan.

 

"Hyung!" Seungkwan gasped worriedly and wrapped his arms protectively around Soonyoung's slightly bigger body. "What happened?"

 

It took a while before the older calmed down even as much as to be able to be guided back to Hansol's room. Seungkwan sat him down on the bed as Hansol made sure that his room door was closed and locked. He wasn't allowed to use the lock but his friend's misery could count as an emergency.

 

"So, what's up?" Seungkwan asked and Soonyoung took a deep breath.

 

"Jihoon broke up with me", he finally answered and Seungkwan gasped. Hansol was able to keep his surprise hidden and sat next to Soonyoung on the bed as he saw how taken aback his best friend was. Soonyoung's lower lip was wobbling like he was about to start crying again. Which he probably was.

 

"Why?" Hansol asked stupidly. Seungkwan took the seat on the other side of their older friend and embraced him in a tight side hug.

 

"He said that I wa-" Soonyoung started but paused for a moment to steady his breathing. "That I'm too childish", he finally sighed out.

 

"And you think you're not?" Hansol raised a questioning eyebrow but winced as Seunkwan reached out to slap the back of his head.

 

"Get your insensitive out of here or shut up", he glared and Hansol might have shifted just a little further away.

 

"I didn't mean it like that", he defended himself but Seungkwan just rolled his eyes. "Just that... Do you think what he did was wrong?"

 

"What are you trying to say, Hansol?" Soonyoung snorted and the other two were surprised to see him smile again. Even for a little while before he frowned again.

 

"Nothing. He's trying to say nothing", Seungkwan answered. "At least not yet", he then added and threw Hansol a pointed look.

 

"What else did Jihoon say?" Seungkwan then asked patting Soonyoung's back comfortingly.

 

"That he wants us to be friends", the older frowned and Hansol relaxed a little. Seungkwan, too, seemed a little relieved. They were both in a very uncomfortable situation because Jihoon was also their friend.

 

"But that's good, isn't it?" Seungkwan asked carefully and Soonyoung nodded a yes after a short pause.

 

"I guess so", he sighed and sniffled. "It's just that I really liked him."

 

"But the most important thing is that you two stay friends, right?" Hansol said. The next moment his face was hit by a pillow.

 

"I can't believe you two are younger than me", Soonyoung whined before laughing and hitting Seungkwan on the back of the head with the same pillow. "I'm calling Wonwoo. You guys wanna come?" He then asked but Seungkwan shook his head.

 

"I came here straight from school. I need to do my homework before fun", he sighed and pulled out a text book from his back bag.

 

Soonyoung fiddled with the lock of Hansol's door for a while but as soon as he got it to open he took his leave leaving the two best friends alone.

 

"You're gonna stay here?" Hansol raised a questioning eyebrow at Seungkwan who had all his school supplies already scattered all over the younger's bed.

 

"Is that a problem?" Seungkwan shot back without raising his gaze from his books.

 

"No?" Hansol answered a little unsurely and glanced at his friend. "Not at all."'

 

______________________________________________

 

SEE? This is why I don't tag other ships oh my lord!! I've broken two main ships in seventeen I'm sorry!
Also, sorry that it's so short >.<
Also, Jihoon is not a jerk it's just that they are teenagers and they broke up. No big deal.

btw I tried adulting today... Not fun...
and my tumbrl is still @soonhaotp if you're interested ;)))