Airport?

To the World, NCT


After reaching the exit gates of the plane, after landing back in LAX, the members gathered there things quickly once they were allowed to unbuckle themselves, some moved quite slowly since they have been sleeping. It was a pretty long flight after all. Once all the sluggish, tired members gathered their belongings, they ended up getting off the plane, and walking down the long hallway, before actually reaching the floors of LAX.

 

They all had gathered in an empty area, waiting for each and every member and staff to come; they stretched there bodies sine they had been sitting way too long. At the corner of Taeyong's eyes, he could see Mark taking a seat on the chairs nearby, and soon walked over to sit next to him. Mark looked extremely tired despite the mask over his face, Taeyong somehow felt refreshed every time he sees the younger male despite being tired an all. He naturally rested his head on the younger's shoulder as they all waited for the rest of the members, and the staff to join them.

 

After a short while they finally got their carry on's and bags, and started to head out towards the exit. Taeyong still stayed at Mark's side, laying an arm over the younger's shoulder and moved along with him; to make sure he didn't get lost in the large foregien airport. Well, even if Mark did get lost, at least he was fluent in English, and would be able to get by. Taeyong quietly laugh, and cleared his throat as a disguise, at the thought of imagining Mark getting lost, like a little puppy. Taking one last glance at Mark, he smiled softly and pulled him a little closer to him as they were reaching an area where a crowd of fans were all gathered to greet the members. It was a bit crowded so he gently pulled Mark behind him, holding on to his hand a bit tightly and leading him to the cars as he was following a staff member up front so they both don't get lost.

 

Once getting to the cars finally, he gently tugged forward on the younger males hand, pulling him in front of him, and letting the younger get in the car first, and him following right behind Mark. The doors soon shut behind him, and Taeyong was started to strip off his backpack and putting it in front between his legs on the car floor, while Mark followed his lead as well. Taking a peek at the younger male; Mark layed his head back on the seat, and closed his eyes. Being in 3 groups, performing in all 3 groups, filming for a variety program, must have been tiring for the 17 year old. Taeyong worried a lot for him. He smiled softly, and brought a hand to Mark's, now ash brown hair, and gently petted him, while pushing back his hair a little bit, to reveal the younger's forehead, only to see more of his eyes. He could see Mark slightly opening his eyes, peering over at him, and seeing his eyes makes light moon crest shapes, knowing that he was smiling. Taeyong could only smile back. "You finally get to rest. So rest." Taeyong's voice was soft, and low. Mark nodded to his words and finally closed his eyes as he drifted of to sleep. The older male, retrieved his hand back slowly and adjusted himself back on the seat and occassionally stole glances at the sleeping Mark next to him.