THE FINAL BOSS: PT1.

To the World, NCT

After being defeated by his own father in a duel for leadership, Jaehyun fled from his city, and entered the domains of Busan, where he resided in secret for 2 years in recovery of his physical injuries as well as trying to build his on crew, ones that couldn't be bought. He remembered some of his close friends back in High School before he had been forced to drop out and disappear. He hadn't had any contact with them since so he wondered if they could still be on side. It was worth giving it a shot, what else did he have to lose at this point.

His first choice was someone a bit younger, he saved him from bullies, and the boy promised to be his debt. His name was Mark, he ended up becoming a professional hacker had also dropped out of  High School and went into hiding and occassionally on the run to avoid being caught. In other words, he'd been keeping tabs on Jaehyun in case he needed to contact Mark at one point. Mark one that contacted the people that Jaehyun needed.

Second contact was Johnny. Johnny was the biggest jock in high school, he played every sport, and was extremely great when it came to playing out a strategy. He was also tall, and well built, that would make him the perfect bodyguard.

He wasn't he last choice, he'd been thinking about him first, his best friend Taeyong. He remembered that Taeyong practice martial arts throughout his whole life, and he was  3 time Champion black belt in High School and came to know he was working as an instructor at a decent martial arts school. Taeyong was also his right hand man during those days.