Finally?

To the World, NCT

It had been a stressful time for Hansol, not only did he join a survival show to debut, but the process of being debuted, and the crazy schedules, although he was perpared for it, something was kind of missing for him. Was it because he didn't know these other trainee, or idols, as much as he knew NCT, he basically grew up with all of them, especially Yuta. There wasn't a day where he missed him, or them in fact. Hansol, having a break from his schedule for the first time in while, not only was he already performing with UNB, but also preparing a lot of things with his own group, New Kids, at his new company, J-Flo Entertainment; he'd gone out to the convientent store, bringing home some snack that he bought for s at the dorms, but he took his time, feeling the fresh breeze on a hot night, was the most refreshing thing for him. He'd take in a few breathes to relax himself and clear away some unwanted thoughts.

Getting closer to his dorm, he saw a male figure pacing slowly, back and forth from the building, he comes to stop as he watched. Was it a fan? A stalker? The figure then sat himself on the rock wall at the other end of the street. Hansol decided to quietly dare himself closer, but slowly, until the figure came to clear view; his lips parted a bit, and his eyes slightly widen, and came to a full stop. He noticed the male figure turn his attention to Hansol and quickly stood up; And there he was, Yuta, the one he befriended when they had both joined the same company and became fast friends; but all that Hansol could remember was how unsupported Yuta was at the idea of Hansol leaving to take on a challenege to work himself to the bone to debut, rather than having the easy way, not that it was a bad thing, but Hansol always felt like he wasn't ready, or that he was lacking. He felt like he didn't earn it, so he made the decision to leave the company, and he members, even at the peak of already having a set members to debut immediately. Everyone had supported Hansol til the end, and even now most of the members keep touch with him, and on stage when they get to both be there, but somehow it was different with Yuta; Yuta didn't want him to go, and didn't support his decision, insisting that Hansol was losing his only opportunity to debut; Hansol on the other hand was disappointed that he own best friend couldn't understand, or rather... didn't want too.

The two took a deep breath, in sync, and exhaled slowly as they both got the nerve to walk up to each other. The air was awkward indeed, but if Yuta came for the right reason, then fued between them would be cleared; It was silent for quite a moment, the two often stared at each other and then looked away. 

"I-" as in sync as always, the two spoke.

"...you go.." Hansol looked away as he spoke first.

Yuta fidgetting with his fingers, his body as still as ever not making eye-contact with him. "..." Yuta had always been so good with words, and advice, but when it came down to it, for him, it's like it all washes away. He cleared his throat immediately. "..I just...wanted to...congratulate you..! On your debut..!" he said quickly.

Hansol closed his eyes for a moment looking down, and exhaled a deep breath. "..is that all?" he said in a monotone looking back at the slightly shorter male.

Of course Yuta somehow not phased by Hansol's reaction, it's like he expected it. "...and to apologize..for not..believing in you, and your decisions.." he voice was soft, and sincere. Hansol looked at the male for a moment before placing his free hand on Yuta's shoulder.  "Hah! Forgiven! Best friends can't stay mad forever. Heck, I think this is the longest we gone without talking." a smile finally places itself on Hansol's lips, meanwhile...Yuta somehow felt a little disappointed from hearing Hansol call him a friend; Hansol was more than just a friend to Yuta; Yuta has feelings for him, he doesn't know when it started, but he likes to believe it was since the beginning. 

Yuta rubbed the back of his neck, and gave a nervouse chuckle. "..ahah...you're right, Sol..." he said softly. "..Um..do you wanna..take a small walk with me? Just a short one?" 

Since Hansol was already out, he shrugged his shoulders, and nodded. "Sure." he started walking once more as Yuta quickly followed his pace. "There is...something else I came here to tell you...Hansol.." he said quietly.

Hansol stared over at him as they walkedm obviously curious on what more Yuta had to say to him. Yuta starting to fidget with his fingers for a while, keeping himself quiet and Hansol staying quiet, realizing that it might be something hard to say. Taking a deep breath, Yuta stopped himself in front of Hansol; his cheeks dusted with pink, his expression looking a bit nervous; "hm...?" Hansol suddenly became clueless as to what Yuta was doing but kept himself quiet.

"..I...love you, Hansol." he bit his lower lips after saying the words. The three words he's been wanting to say. Hansol tilt his head a bit confused, though Yuta quickly figured that Hansol might be taking it as just friends. "I..really love you; that's why...when you left....when you-.. when you decided to leave...I was angry, and I became selfish. I had left home, and you were the one I was closest too, and I thougth that I..I'd lose you...that's why I said those things...Hansol..." 

Hansol was a bit in disbelief at what he just heard. Hearing Yuta pour his heart out like that, made him feel...warm, and relief? He felt the beats of his heart pounding faster, and felt his body heating up. "I-.."


"You don't have to say anything back! Or have to be forced to feel that some!" Yuta said quickly. "I just thought...if I never told you, I might regre--"

Hansol dropped his bag of snacks, his hands fast reacting to cup Yuta's cheek, and immediatly pressed his lips on the others. Yuta's eyes widen, his mind went blank, and couldn't process what was happening. Was Hansol...really kissing him? Did Hansol feel the same? 

Hansol pressed his lips deeper on Yuta, as if he was pouring his own heart out to him through his kiss. This warm, loving feeling, Yuta could feel the older males emotions through just a kiss; Finally having everything processed in his head, Yuta closed his eyes, and gave into the kiss. His fingers grasping on to the older males clothing and kissed him deeper, as if he was too pouring his feeling in to the other.

After a few moments of the sessions, Hansol took it upon himself, and pulled back slowly, placing his forehead on the younger ones with his eyes closed still. 

"I thought...I'd never get to hear you say it." a light smile appeared on his lips. His arms wrapping around Yuta's body, and pulled him into an embarce, while he buried he face into the younger's neck. "I..love you too, Yuta.." he said softly.

Yuta smiled happily, closing his eyes, as he embraced the other older male as well.