A Confession?

To the World, NCT

**** excuse me for the mistakes...I was more then half asleep less than halfway through.. *** p.s image cr. not mine.

 

 

It had been their 2nd day in Bangkok City, Thailand. It was a clear night sky, and Taeyong stood at the edge of the balcony from the hotel room. The night breeze gently caressed his face, enjoys that little sensation, he leaned against the barred area and looked up at the night sky admiring it's beauty. His eyes closed almost immediately listening the different sounds of the city and the light wisp sound the wind made as it flowed by. He'd been in a deep concentration, feeling much relaxed. He had a lot on his mind today, yes he had fun with his schedules, and fulfilling much more memories with s, but a lot of his past still buried at that back of his mind. Knowingly thinking about it too much wouldn't get him anywhere, but he sincerely regretted his mistakes, and actions that he did when he was much younger. He had it coming that it would one day be exposed, he'd already prepared for the worst, but somehow, he felt scared at what everything he did. Feeling like even breathing is a sin, and would be criticized for it. Just being in this moment, a moment of peace and silence, he could finally let his tension go for that brief moment, and everything felt good.

He took in a deep breath, and exhaled it slowly and carefully, bring his breathing down to a minimum of relaxation. A sound of a door sliding open behind was heard loud a clear, the sensation of relaxation escaped from him, and stood up straight, just looking up ahead. "Hyung, what are you doing out here?" a familiar voice was heard from behind, he heard the door sliding back close, and footsteps that made its way next to him. When Taeyong turned his head to look who was at his side, turned out to be Jaehyun. A light smile appeared on Lee's lips, and turned back to look up at the sky.

"Just enjoying this night." he answered back in a soft tone voice.

Jaehyun took the liberty of looking up at the sky as the other, and nodded softly. "The air is different from Korea. It's a nice feeling."
 
Nodding his head, Lee still stayed quiet, a lot came back into his mind that made him go silent once again. Taeyong wasn't really one to open up so easily nor ask for comfortable, he felt deeply inside him he didn't deserve any kind of comfort, he always let's things eat at him slowly. Jaehyun stared back at Lee, he fault the air differ from between them than before. Knowing that Lee isn't really one to open up, Jung always tried his best comfort him, but he also thought that it would make Lee feel bad. He felt himself stuck between two things, but he believed if he can feel better by comforting Taeyong on his own free will, it would be okay.
 
Jung placed a hand on the back of Taeyong's back, and let out a contend sigh. "You have us, Hyung. We'll always be there for you." His voice was soft and tender, trying his best to comfort Lee without unintentionally hurting him. Taeyong looked over at Jaehyun. He did always feel bad when he was comforted but appreciated it more then anything else. He looked way from Jaehyun's gaze, and scooted himself closer to him and laid his head gently on Jung's shoulder, and closed his eyes.
 
"Thank you, Jaehyun." Jaehyun smiled looking over at him, only to find a light smile back on Lee's lips. He gazed down at the male that seemed to be drifting into relaxation. Studying his every detail of Lee's face structure. Hair flowing along with the gently breeze, eyes twitching ever so lightly as if Taeyong was falling asleep. The sharpness of the jawline, and last but not least, the sizable luscious lips of his, so tender and kissable. Jung had many urges to lock lips with him, but he never found the right time, he didn't even know if Taeyong would be okay with it, yes they are close but a kiss?
 
Jung closed his eyes, and thought carefully about it. Pressing his lips together, he came to a conclusion, tonight at this very second, Jaehyun would kiss him. Opening his eyes, they shifted to look back at Lee's visuals.
 
Suddenly leaning in as slow as possible, lips beginning to inch from the other. Closing in he could hear Taeyong's light breathing, the lightest smile formed Jaehyun's lips, as he soon pressed his lips lightly on the others. Taeyong's eyes suddenly opened upon feeling the other's lips. It took him a minute before realizing what was happening. He soon pulled away and took a step back. Whatever was on Lee's mind that was bothering him, was long gone for the moment and stared at Jung.
 
"I'm sorry..!" he pulled back as well, looking away feeling embarrassed from it. The lips so tender, he almost didn't want to apologize, just as he was going to start thinking it was stupid and shouldn't have done,
 
"It's..alright, Jaehyun.." he said softly looking down. Surprised at his words, Jaehyun immediately looked over at him. "It is?" He was a little confused?
 
Lee nodded to his words. "Do it again." His gazed met Jung's, pressing his lips against each other, and closed his eyes, as a sign of being okay. Jaehyun's body started to feel hot from embarrassment, he bit on his lower lips, and nodded. Seeing Taeyong close his eyes, he took a step to him, his arms spread only to wrap around the small frame of Lee's body, and pulled him in closely, leaning his head down, he pressed his lips onto the other male, motioning his lips, to kiss him softly.
 
Taeyong was feeling a bit shy, but held back, and accepted the kiss. His lips too motioned the same pace as Jung's and returned the soft kiss. Arms spreading out as well to wrap around Jaehyun's neck, and held him closely. After a few minutes of the light make out session, they both pulled back, with both of them feeling just a little bit out of breath, Taeyong let out the softest chuckle and pressed his forehead up against Jaehyun.
 
"What's so funny?" Jung's said with a light smile. Taeyong smiled a bit more and brought a hand up to Jaehyun's hairs, and swiped it back, exposing his forehead to get a better look at him, and shook his head. "Nothing. I just enjoyed it. I feel a lot better now."
 
His lips went from a light smile to a wide grin, Jaehyun was happy to have finally kiss Taeyong, the only guy he'd ever liked. Lee was the first male that Jaehyun had eyes for. As for Taeyong, he did feel the same, he'd never seen such an attractive man before, and Jung Jaehyun felt right for him. Both feeling that the kiss from one another was a way for them to have confess their feelings for each other.

A while after just holding onto each other, and gazing at each other, the both males decided to go back inside. Taeyong went to lay under the covers of his bed, just as Jaehyun was making his way to his own single bed, he paused to look back at Taeyong whom was adjusting himself under the covers. "Hyung."

"Hm?" Lee pulled the blanket off the top of his head to find Jung standing at the edge of the bed.

"Can I...sleep with you?" He ask, his voice trembled a bit wondering if it was too much to ask.

But without hesitation, Taeyong smiled, and nodded. "Of course you can. I thought you wouldn't have asked." he pulled the blanket fully off, and patted next to him. "Come on you."

Jung bit down on his lower lip a bit shy, and scurried off to lay down right next him. Lee pulled the covers over them, and laid on to his side facing the other. Jaehyun adjusted himself on the blankets and gazed back Taeyong. "Goodnight, Dongsaeng." Taeyong whispered. He leaned in one last time, and gently pressed his lips on to Jung's one last time, giving him a goodnight kiss.

Jaehyun gladly accepting the kiss, he returned it as well. "Goodnight, Hyung." Both closing their eye, they carefully pressed their forehead against each other. Jaehyun draped an arm around Taeyong's small frame and pulled him in. Lee curling up into Jung's arms, they simply drifted off into a deep sleep.