Chapter 9

By Accident, I Fell In Love. Literally.

Chapter 9

 

Taeyong was about to get in his own parents house and by Jaehyun. He was so sure of it. (and yet he never bothered to resist, and if you asked him why he'd probably try to strangle you for making him question his own actions)

 

"Ya! Jaehyun! Ya! Stop!" Taeyong exaggerates and acts in self defense, eyes closed and standing in front of the wide master bed. He begins thinking about every bad thing Jaehyun could do to him in this room and it terrified him on the inside but clearly his face was flushing cheeks of red and he hated it but he didn't know why his body reacted so differently. Taeyong continues flailing his arm and eyes closed, deflecting the attacks Jaehyun could use on him. If he wasn't overthrown by his senses/flailing, he would've probably laughed at himself for looking like a helpless idiot. (which he really did look like one)

 

It wasn't until a few moments later and after a few minutes of mutters about purity (the irony) and how he's still too young to be let go of like this, arms and hands on guard near his face (with his eyes closed as if Jaehyun were to really assault him) that he hears the soft snores and the slight turning in the bed that Taeyong realizes: Jaehyun was simply asleep the whole time (he was even holding onto the coffee tables posts as if he were about to be dragged to the bed, Taeyong was being too extra now and he himself didn't notice it). And it comforted him but also, he never felt this humiliated his entire lifetime. It felt like the man upstairs and all of his angels were completely judging his idiotism. (which they probably, no they definitely are)

 

Jaehyun was shirtless and simply covered by the thin white sheet blankets, snoring through the afternoon as Taeyong stood there, still in a bit of shock and complete embarassment. Ghosts who saw this would so not let him go for his stupid actions this time. So he decided on more stupid thing to do.

 

What would somebody do to someone sleeping soundly? Clearly not scream at them and force them to wake up right? (not) And obviously that's what Taeyong did.

 

Taeyong wailed and screamed at Jaehyun for a good minute. Mouthing incoherent but clearly annoying and grating sounds that would earn a punch from nearly anyone, awake or not.

 

"Ratatat-" Taeyong's wails are concealed by the sudden rise of Jaehyun and his palms covering Taeyong's mouth. "Just sleep beside me and shut up." voice deep and groggy (any girl would find his sleepy voice attractive, how Taeyong realizes this he doesn't know why), he slightly pulls Taeyong to him, gently placing him on the opposite side of the bed. Taeyong still is clueless as to why he simply obliged to the other's demand. Jaehyun's wide palms and shoulders reaching out to the others wrist and pull him gently towards the soft of the bed.

 

Jaehyun immediately went back to Dreamland just as fast as he returned to reality, lashes slightly fluttered and lips parted with the cold air creating slight mists on his thin lips. Taeyong noticed the slight dimple on his cheek once again, his toned stomach (what? it was the blanket's fault for not covering it), how his chest would heave and thin yet full lips would create slightly wispy, nearly misty white air. So like what any person wouldn't do: he stared harder. A little too hard if he must.

 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Jaehyun mutters with an even deeper voice, eyes still closed and body slightly twitching and adjusting itself. 'What the hell was I doing?! You don't stare at a guy Taeyong!' he mentally curses himself as he shakes his head slightly and turns to the other side. Jaehyun's image still ingrained on the other's head, he doesn't know what to do with it but he goes with the first thing in his mind: he turns to the side of the other again (it was his own instinct's he swears) and begins to shut his eyes (more like listen to the sound of breaths exhaled)

 

"You know Tae, if you want us to look believable after . You have to come closer and just stop staring far away as if your thirsty for me." Jaehyun slightly opens one of his eyes and groggy voice huffing in between. "N-n-no! I-I-i-i mean why?!" Taeyong immediately turns to the opposite side, eyes furiously rolling in all directions and cheeks flushing in different shades of red. "I know I have a hot body and all, but as your employee and current fake partner, you should follow the steps to making your parents believe that we're together y'know." Jaehyun mutters, and Taeyong slightly realizes what kind of hellhole he's built himself that led to this.

 

"O-okay then." Taeyong scuffles slowly, body curled slightly as the chill of the room enters his senses all of a sudden. "That's not enough, Tae." Jaehyun mutters and the other is about to make a comeback about how whiny the other was until he felt an arm grab the side of his waist closer to Jaehyun. 

 

"There, that's it. In case you were a to actual relationships, this is what couples look like after they've made love." Jaehyun explains, voice still deep and gravely as his eyes are closed and half in Dreamland whilst Taeyong's senses all go onto high-alert for reasons unknown to himself. 'I need to get my together, I can't embarass myself in front of h-damnit Taeyong why are you thinking like this?!' Taeyong's own mind contradicts itself as Jaehyun's breathing is the only sound created in the room.

So this is what it feels like to be a couple.

"Y-y-yeah, I know."

"U-huh." Jaehyun replies, sarcasm clear-cut in his voice.

"I swear! I've dated a ton of girls. I've done this a lot" contradicts Taeyong's voice as Jaehyun arms wrap itself around the other's waist. Jaehyun audibly makes an unbelieving notion which earns a strong glare from the other.

"Yeah you did. You literally look like someone who s with others for fun." Jaehyun flats out. He can feel his heart slightly twist at the others monotone, the worst part is he keeps silence since he himself knows its the truth.

"Isn't that something a lot of guys my age do?"

"Yeah they do, but personally I got sick of that kind of approach. I just want someone to take care of and love and do all that romantic stuff with."

"Who would've thought you were that kind Jae?" Taeyong asks but all he receives as an answer is silence, assuming Jaehyun was asleep he turns around to see the pair of brown eyes staring right through him, eyes indecipherable. "Go to sleep, I thought you were already anyways." Taeyong flats as his heart responds in sharps. (still Taeyong doesn't know why this is happening to him at such a fast rate)

 

Jaehyun arms suddenly encapsulate his entire body as his eyes blink once.

"Shut up and close your damn eyes with me." with that, Taeyong could literally hear, see and feel every heartbeat and his thoughts running faster than his actual brain could handle. "Okay." was all Taeyong responded with and by that time he could already feel Jaehyun's heartbeat and his smell of vanilla running through his senses.

 

Taeyong kept the first phrase, he did keep himself quiet for the rest of the next 4 hours, only listening to Jaehyun's heartbeat slightly echoing in his ears and his breath languishing through the other's forehead.

 

The second however, he failed at. Real bad.

 

And he swears its because of Jaehyun's breath.