Chapter 2

By Accident, I Fell In Love. Literally.

Chapter 2

 

Taeyong was sick of this. He wasn't going to stand a single more minute of this blasphemy.

 

They were in a fancy restaurant, the typical ones where rich people flock to. Two-layered fountains and golden laden roses were among a few of the attractions.

 

As he entered the driveway of the restaurant, he sees the Kim's chatting endlessly with his parents laughing in between.

 

He despised how their parents got along so well. Because that meant that a fixed marriage would be bound to happen.

 

And let's just say Taeyong doesn't like being 'bound' to women.

 

It didn't help that yoona was being all giddy and excited beside him. He didn't care to be honest, but if his parents were to force him to be married off to some girl, like say; Yoona.

 

He'd probably go insane for the rest of his life. hHe was built and crafted for the purpose of enjoying his seed and his looks, marrying off to a girl. Especially at such a peak and pure age of 20 will be scarring to him.

 

They stopped the car at the front valet and Taeyong went out. Yoona was left waiting in the car, expecting him to prince charming her by opening the door for her. She leaves alone in frustration scaring the valet drivers away.

 

"Taeyong! Your here! Where's my lovely daughter Yoona?!" Mr. Kim asks filled with glee, and it took Taeyong all of his strength to not gag at the thought of their daughter being 'lovely'. "Oh, she's just about to catch up." Taeyong says blankly as he moves towards his parents.

 

Yoona arrives on the scene, panting and overreacting about how tiring a 2 meter walk from the car to the red carpet was. And lime the great parents they were, Mr and Mrs. Kim pampered their daughter like she just got out of the hospital.

 

'She's just so desperate its hilarious' Taeyong sentimented. He chuckles lightly at the thought alerting his parents to his presencd who were busy conversing with each other regarding mundane business matters.

 

"Oh! Taeyong, your here!" Mrs. Lee musters, hugs and kisses were exchanged by the three, but that still didn't take away the fact that Taeyong was nervous as all hell. This lunch could decide if he were to turn into a hermit and live on the far skirts of Jeolla or be freed from Yoona.

 

"So, about Yoona. We really appreciate you driving her here with you." Mr. Kim says appreciatively. "My pleasure" Taeyong responds, trying his best not to look sarcastic at the very least. It wasn't long before his mom caught on and kicked him by the shin across the table.

 

At this point all six of them were already sat down in the restaurant and were looking at the menu that looked like it were fit for a 5-star international hotel.

 

The rest of the lunch went smoothly, no questions regarding Yoona and Taeyong's nonexistent relationship. Though Yoona would occasionally try to hit on Taeyong and would be simply ignored or rejected kindly, whilst Taeyong curses her with a million thoughts in his head.

 

The lunch was filled with business talks, laughter and jokes regarding stocks and the lot. Things Taeyong didn't understand and even bother to understand in the first place. He was never into business, he was more into simplicity and just cooking in general. He secretly loved cooking for other people.

 

So there the parents were, obviously business partners that were willing to sacrifice their children to let their bank accounts float continuously.

 

It wasn't until the end when the interrogation began. It started simple, like school related questions, basic information. But knowing Yoona's parents. Their relationship would eventually be brought up.

 

"So, we've seen your budding relationship with our beautiful daughter, Yoona." Mrs. Choi giddily states. To which Yoona also looks prided and gleeful. Taeyong just wanted to punch the everloving light out of the girl, she was beautiful but she was obnoxious and is the reason of his sufferings as well.

 

'Budding relationship? Burning relationship seems a more adequate description' Taeyong mused in his head.

 

"So. We and your parents decided to get the both of you married!" Mrs. Kim claps with the same, if not more enthusiasm than ever. Completely enamored at the thought while Taeyong felt disgusted at the words 'both' and 'married' being put together.

 

"B-b-but isn't that too early yet? I-i mea--"

 

"Son, its never too early. I mean, you both are the perfect fit, we parents would love for the both of you to be together. Plus, you both like each other, so I don't know what's wrong with it?" Mrs. Choi explains and Taeyong audibly swallows, lost for words.

 

'Everything about this is wrong' Taeyong thought, this was not the time in his prime life to be selling himself out. Especially not since he still had the world and the girls in it to explore, both figuratively and literally.

 

"Y-y-you can't!" Taeyong half-screams. The entire table, scratch that, the entire restaurant turned to look at him. His parents gave him a wary look, he could this up but he can't afford to.

 

"And why is that?" Mr. Kim asks. Hands clasped on the table, obviously angered slightly. ', Taeyong think!' he begins looking around, searching and thinking of a way out of this mess.

 

If he runs away, he may become a hermit and never return to the cities. Spending time in meditation and asking the answers in life.

 

Nope.

 

If he tells them he's not interested in their daughter, he runs the risk of destroying their parents company and becoming a mess.

 

Nope.

 

If he tells them he impregnated another girl (not true). Then he might get disowned by his parents due to his 'rash actions'

 

Nope. Not possible, he looks around for one final answer. In hopes of one, that is.

 

Taeyong needed to get out of this mess. And like what they say, desperate times call for desperate measures.

 

And there he found it.

 

Standing 5 tables across serving a couple. Wearing a white polo, waiter slacks and black hair quiffed to the right.

 

"E-e-excuse me first." Taeyong asks and even without answer immediately runs towards the said person.

 

Said person walks to the back of the restaurant where no on could see him. Taeyong follows suit.

 

"Hey." Taeyong taps the wide shoulder of the tall male and he turns around. Milky white skin, chocolate eyes and peach cheeks were a few traits that combined to make the person Taeyong looked at ethereal.

 

"Yes, sir?" 'Thin lips' Taeyong immediately notes. This was the perfect answer to his problems. He just hoped his parents and fate would allow this to happen successfully. 

 

"Name?" Taeyong nervously asks, fidgeting with his black bowtie and sweating profusely.

 

"Jaehyun, sir. What seems to be the problem?" the tall male, Jaehyun, asks with complete charm and confidence. "A big one." Taeyong states flatly. He holds Jaehyun's wrists and orders him to follow. Jaehyun simply obliges and walks nonchalantly.

 

Taeyong returns to their table to see the impatiebt looks of Yoona and her parents. His parents had an unidentifiable look. Confused, nervous, angry, amused. Maybe a mix of all.

 

'This was it. Its do or die Lee Taeyong. You can do this' Taeyong cheers himself mentally. Yoona was looking at Jaehyun with a confused look.

 

Then everyone, Jaehyun's included eyes nearly popped at how shocked they were at what was happening in front of them. All of them nearly had their jaws down the floor and if it was possible, more than the floor below.

 

Taeyong pulled the tall waiter's bowtie towards him and leaned in to the taller's thin lips. Then he took it further by clamping his hands by Jaehyun's neck.

 

Taeyong pulled away, grossed out but faking the widest grin he's ever shown.

 

"Everyone, please meet my boyfriend, Jaehyun."