Chapter 7

By Accident, I Fell In Love. Literally.

Chapter 7

 

Who would've thought Jaehyun was good, no, amazing at this? Taeyong surely would've at least slightly guessed Jaehyun liked him.

 

Except he had no interest in the other. Well, Taeyong had no interest in guys in the first place.

 

Jaehyun held his hand, called him with a completely smitten look 'babe', held him by the waist and affectionately patted his blonde matte hair all in the span of 2 minutes. (don't ask why Taeyong counted. He just felt like it.)

 

Taeyong was honestly overwhelmed by the amount of contact Jaehyun was providing him that he questioned if Jaehyun was truly straight sometimes. 'This idiot keeps touching me and we're not even inside the mansion yet.' 

 

As if on cue, Jaehyun responds to Taeyong's inner thoughts. "You better get used to this cause I will make it a goal to make you uncomfortable. As. Much. As. Possible. Sir." Jaehyun started off sweet with an eye smile making Taeyong scoff at how sickly sweet it sounded, holding the shorter by the waist and whispering. It wasn't until the end that Jaehyun's voice became lathered with clenching and slight threat that Taeyong nearly gulped, Jaehyun's breath hitching at the lobe of his ears.

 

"Now, let's go meet your parents eh? Babe?" Jaehyun sweetly perks up again. Face switching from a look that could knock Taeyong out literally to one that wanted to cuddle up to him. Both were equally terrifying.

 

Eventually, they kept walking and he could hear Jaehyun's slight appreciative noises for his parents house. A few 'woah's and 'cool' from the taller made Taeyong feel slightly prided. This wasn't his house but it was his parents' so obviously this was 'slightly' his.

 

"You guys have such a cool house" Jaehyun said in wonder, eyes staring off into the plaqued ceiling splashed with artworks, Taeyong would be one to admit that he kinda appreciated how Jaehyun took an inkling for little details. "You could say that I guess." the shorter replies, the nerves beginning to hit his trembling fingers again. Taeyong felt light-headed with anxiety once again, footsteps slow and unstable.

 

Jaehyun immediately saw the look on Taeyong's face, sweat pouring on his neck that he grabs ahold of Taeyong's palms. Gripping it as if for support and the other hand ridding the skin of sweat. "W-w-what do you think your doing?" Taeyong says, obviously stunned at the other's actions.

 

"Can't have my baby looking bad in front of their parents, can they?" Jaehyun says, smiling with apparent sincerity and Taeyong, for a moment swore he looked like he was genuine. With all the constant affection he feels nearly as if Jaehyun's been messing with him to get a reaction, which he probably would never give to him.

 

"We're here." Taeyong says after a good minute of walking on the red carpeted floors of the mansion, nerves still evident on his shaking slender fingers. Jaehyun makes another comment on how cool the house was, but Taeyong doesn't catch it since his nerves were getting the best of him to hear what Jaehyun was saying.

 

Taeyong's fingers tremble, as if frozen. He wasn't the best at lying, he was amazing at reading through people yes, but acting it out? He'd probably get a F- in acting school. It was a legitimate surprise for him that no one suspected his acting as a foul. He guessed desperation led him to it. He was lucky Jaehyun was an amazing actor, even making Taeyong nearly believe things he shouldn't.

 

"Lead, the way babe." Jaehyun opens the doors which Taeyong and his frozen fingers failed. "Seriously? Dude, I'm here doing my best and your acting as if your going to die." Jaehyun ghostly speaks up, lowering his body and voice to Taeyong's height. Taeyong still wasnt listening, eyes and mind in a overthrown daze, thinking of how all these things could go wrong. 

 

His head was filled with worry, discontempt and the possible look on his parents faces of disappointment, of how he failed them. Of how he chose a 'waiter' over a business tycoon's daughter.

 

Taeyong's thoughts come to a sudden halt as he feels strong arms shake his shoulders and he turns from his fingers to where the arms come from; Jaehyun. "Earth to Taeyong? Dude, I can see your parents from across here. Let's go." Jaehyun speaks with attention making Taeyong look wide-eyed in surprise. He nods in agreement. Taeyong wasn't going to lie, it felt embarrassing that he became the follower instead of Jaehyun's instructor.

 

Taeyong's eyes dart to the wooden yet glassy floors of the dining room until his chin raises to meet the piercing sight of his parents. "Sit." his mother commands from her seat with ease and slight excitement, Taeyong couldn't understand why.

 

Jaehyun sat beside Taeyong, as instructed to prove their 'closeness' or as Jaehyun sarcastically explained in the car ride, complete with hand gestures; their 'romance'. Taeyong nearly choked at his own with the thought passing his head. 

 

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Lee. Its a pleasure meeting you--" 

 

"Oh, the pleasure's all mine young ma--"

 

"--let's get to the food, right guys?" Mr. Lee speaks up, in turn interrupting both Taeyong's mother and Jaehyun's first meeting. Taeyong could see from the side of his eye his mother's beaming smile and Jaehyun's dimples. 

 

Wait. Jaehyun had dimples? Taeyong never noticed now, but since he did. He wasn't going to lie about looking at it once or twice, it looked good on the other.

 

Then the lunch began casually, Jaehyun sharing witty glances with Mrs. Lee 'They're getting along well. But dad.' Taeyong shivers internally, seeing his dad staring daggers at Jaehyun wasn't a good foreboding sign of what arguments might arise. "So, Jaehyun. Mind telling us about how your relationship began with our son." Mrs. Jung favors, holding the others hand affectionately as if waiting for an answer across the table.

 

"Well, for starters. I met Taeyong in the same restaurant I work in. And somehow, Taeyong asked for my number and..."

 

And there started the nearly hour and a half improvisation of Jaehyun for their love story that Taeyong somehow easily caught on. Adapting to the story Jaehyun made in his head on the spot since his car drive brainstorming was an evident fail, consistenting mostly of Jaehyun bickering about Taeyong and Taeyong maniacally tapping the steering wheel.

 

But that's not what caught Taeyong's attention. It was the way Jaehyun spoke.

 

His voice, his way with words and the way he said each and every sentence with such charm, sincerity, care and love that even Taeyong could sense from afar and feel, this was next-level acting if he must. 

 

It almost sounded as if it was genuine.

 

"--and eventually, I dont know why but he's never told me that his parents would be working at my shift. So I had to act as if I didn't recognize him since, well, I didn't know if you'd see our relationship wel--"

 

"So you do know we don't agree with you?! I'm still not over the fact that Taeyong chose som--" Mr. Lee angrily speaks up, standing and hands clamming to the floor making Taeyong slightly shudder. He despised and feared this side of his father at certain moments, and this was one of them.

 

"Hanjin! now's not the time for your outbursts! Can't you see these two?!" Mrs. Lee responds with a calm yet threatening tone, standing from the chair as well causing Hanjin; Mr. Lee, to back down.

 

"I can't have my son marrying a gu--"

 

"I know it may be hard and unacceptable for some of you. But Mr. Lee. I do love Taeyong. And I hopefully, he loves me as well." Jaehyun cooes, hands slowly swinging with Taeyong's smaller ones. He tilts his head and smiles towards the parents making Taeyong slightly gulp, twisting his necktie in the process.

 

"Well, if you put it like th--"

 

"Where are your parents Jaehyun?! Why would they allo-"

 

"They died Mr. Lee. 5 years ago to be exact." Jaehyun says stoic, but with a beaming and cheeky expression intact. Immediately, Taeyong could see his parents affectionate and guilty looks.

 

"I-i-i'm sorry Jaehyun-ah. Its ju--" Mr. Lee says, voice croaking with guilt.

 

"Its okay Mr. Lee. And if you'll excuse me, I'd like to go to the bathroom." Jaehyun requests with contempt, a look that said 'guilty-and-sad-but-proud' all over his face. Mrs. Lee nods and points him towards the bathroom.

 

The moment Jaehyun's shadow left the dining hall's chandelier, the arguments immediately bellowed making Taeyong's head and ears nearly explode.

 

"You shouldn't have asked that Hanjin! You should've seen the look on the poor kid." Mrs. Lee scolds, resulting in Mr. Lee giving a side eye. "Well, I'm sorry for that and sorry Taeyong! I didn't know the kid had no parents, how was I supposed to know?!" Mr. Lee responds, another rant that made Taeyong's head mentally combust. 

 

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Look, don't say sorry to me! Make it up to the poor handsome boy you offended." Mrs. Lee responds, eyes creased in anger that Taeyong still didn't understand why she was all excited for the both of them.

 

"Its not that I don't like the guy Taeyeon. I just can't stand the thought that my poor little Taeyong becomes the bottom!" Mr. Lee responds, eyes whimpered into a pity look that immediately responds to Taeyong widening his eyes and acting all pensive-defensive. "What are you talking about dad?! I'm not a bottom! And I'm not ga--"

 

"Oh, shut it son. Now that your father brought it up. Yeah, you probably bottom for Jaehyun don't you? My poor baby, having to wake up all sore." Mrs. Lee pinches the cheeks of Taeyong, as if adorably that all Taeyong could do was go along with the gesture. Like hell was he ever going to bottom for Jaehyun, or have with him in the first place.

 

"So look, I gotta look after my boyfriend. So excuse me mom, dad. I gotta go to him." Taeyong stands up casually, slightly gagging internally at his words.

 

"You better use protection! He might be a big one!" Mrs. Lee shouts across the hall and Taeyong swore he saw the maids giggle in delight. He enters the frosted glass doors of the bathroom to see the tall figure of Jaehyun in the sink, washing his arms and hands.

 

Taeyong didn't know why, but the first thing he took notice of was 'This guy has veiny muscles' seeing as how he raised the sleeve of his sweater to his shoulders, showing off biceps.

 

"S-so I came here to check up on you. What's up?" Taeyong asks, small figure leaning on the white walls of the bathroom. "Oh, not much. But you--" Jaehyun walks towards the other, an air of dominance present. "-we have a lot of things to catch up on." Jaehyun says groggily, winking once that Taeyong got the message.

 

So they were going to pretend like they were having . "Who's bottom?" Taeyong slightly whispers, but loud enough to be heard by everyone outside making one of the maids giggle in excitement. "Its obviously you, babe." Jaehyun says ily, but in reality, both were silently chuckling beside the sinks at how the maids were whispering in excitement.

 

"Take me, Jaehyun." 

 

Jaehyun pretends to open his pants zipper, creating a squeaking sound.

 

"Woah! That's too huge!"

 

"Gonna have to make do babe."

 

Taeyong silently laughed, eyes lidded in tears and laughter. He looks at Jaehyun and sees a similar look of excitement and happiness, tears falling in hard laughter.

 

Taeyong for a moment, looked at Jaehyun's ethereal expression, and thought for a moment that he should smile a bit more often.

 

"You should smile more." Taeyong blurts out suddenly, clasping his mouth in genuine of the other. "What?" Jaehyun stops, eyes creased in confusion and whispering.

 

"Nothing." Taeyong said, blood boiling and rushing to his face earning a cherry rose tint on his cheeks. "Oh, so your playing with me Lee Taeyong, eh?" Jaehyun speaks up, returning to his playful manner once again.

 

"N-n-no, please take it slow Mr. Jung. I'm not ready!" Taeyong fake pleads, making Jaehyun chuckle again. 'Jaehyun looks nice when he smiles' Taeyong muses, slightly confused at his own heads thoughts as well.

 

If Jaehyun's plan was to mess with Taeyong's head, he sure was doing a good job at it.