#1.6 it's dark

Post It

tittle: It's Dark
pairing: NamSong
rating: PG13
summary: The others locked Taehyun and Mino in Taehyun's room for a night so they can get along.

 


it's dark... iii

 

 

 

 

Since then, they would constantly visit each other’s rooms. Normally, things will be left behind as a proof of their newfound.... relationship.

Like how their clothes would mixed up sometimes because  Taehyun took a liking to the older’s oversized shirts so from asking permissions, now he just took which one he likes to wear. Sometimes he would sneakily bring one to his room so when they can’t sleep together, he would hold it near. It was creepy, he thought, but it helps him sleep better.

Or like how Mino knows Taehyun likes the scent of candles. So one day, he bought a night lamp which also have a diffuser on it. He put it on his table, using the most basic scent he knew which was vanilla. The smile on Taehyun’s lips when he first saw the night lamp was worth it.

Outside their bedrooms, they would still be at each other’s throats. However, under the covers, they would whisper about their darkest secrets or their biggest dreams. Which confuses the members. But Seungyoon said that its just a friendly banter. Jinwoo thought otherwise.

“Are you guys dating now?”

Mino, who was drinking his coffee on one fine morning, almost choked and spit it out, as if it wasn’t bitter enough. “W-what,” he croaked.

“You and Taehyun,” Jinwoo’s eyes grew bigger and more sparkly with interest. “I see you guys got closer now.”

Mino wanted to say no, but he paused. He looked at the coffee, which was too bitter. He doesn’t even drink coffee. But someone who’s in the bathroom made it for him so he’s reluctant to say no. “Well, I’m sure that we’re not...what makes you think so?” He sipped the coffee, closed his eyes at the bitterness. 

“Hm...first of all, you don’t drink coffee,” Jinwoo chuckled, pulling the coffee away from him. “Secondly, its weird for two people to keep sharing a bed while cuddling unless they’re a couple.” Jinwoo smirked at the redness on Mino’s cheeks and ears. He took the coffee and finished its content in one go.

Mino cringed, imagining the taste. “Maybe we’re just that rare okay?” He pouted at the mug. Even though its nasty he still want to finish it because Taehyun made it for him.

Seeing this development, Jinwoo grinned. He loves love stories. “Why don’t you guys just date?”

“Huh? Why should we do that? We don’t even like each other.” 

Jinwoo let out a loud guffaw. “Yep, you guys definitely don’t like each other.” He wiped the tears build from laughing. 

“Mino hyung,” a familiar voice called then a figure in large T-shirt and shorts appeared, with a towel over his damp brown hair. “The shower is empty,” he scoffed, then went into his room, slamming his door.

“Fighting again?” Jinwoo wiggled his perfect eyebrows.

Mino sighed, but softly smiled after. “I have no idea.”

#

“You’re mad at me aren’t you?” Mino used his elbow to support his weight as he peeked over Taehyun’s shoulder to look at the younger’s sulking face. “What did I do?”

Pouting and frowning, Taehyun grumbled, “Why didn’t you tell me you hate coffee?”

“Huh?”

“Hoon hyung told me,” he turned his head, pouting at him. “He laughed at me too.” He looked away, his ears red, embarrassed.

Mino chuckled. He trapped Taehyun then kissed the younger’s exposed shoulder from wearing his oversized T-shirt again. “But you looked so cute when you gave me the drink.”

Taehyun still wouldn’t look at him but his cheeks got redder.

“Hey, teach me how to make coffee, tomorrow,” Mino literally lied on Taehyun, squishing the smaller figure.

Taehyun groaned. “Why?” he finally looked at him.

“So I can make it for you, silly,” he kissed his eyebrow then his nose. 

“Okay...” Taehyun answered softly, his hands around Mino’s waist. “You’re heavy y’know.”

“As if you’re not,” Mino grinned, laying his head on Taehyuns chest.

“Mmm..”

Its the first time Mino hear a heart beating as fast as him that night.

 

 

 

 

Author x: sorry that its short lol but it seems like you guys like this drabble a lot. Thanks for supporting us ^^